It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As mystery deepens with Malaysia Airlines flight 370, Alien contact must be considered.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I believe it is possible that Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Thailand, and Vietnam and all others were normally tracking the flight and a close encounter occured and those tracking it were not prepared or did not know what exactly was happening.

This is why the intitial report was, "Flight is 2 hours late."

A week later he have:

We have data showing the plane changed direction.

We have data showing communications and transponder were shut down sequentially.

We have data the plane flew for another 4-5 hours.

Conclusion nothing makes sense.

I feel the slow release of information indicates these anomalies were observed right from the beginning and it took time to reveal to the public.

The top experts of the world are all baffled.

Past UFO encounters with aircraft, have evidence of electronical and mechanical erros and shutdowns.

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

thats a pretty big leap.....the ocean is damn big ,the most likely explanation would be the plane is in that vast ocean somewhere, although there may be a conspiracy here aliens had likely nothing to do with it

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

You really need to consider Santa Clause here bro. I mean if the plane violated airspace while he was doing his observations on who is naughty and nice preparing for December, then he would have sprinkled his magic elf dust on the plane to shrink it. Then either Rudy or Dash would have eaten it.

Later they will find a miniature plane in some coal, where the reindeer poo once was.
edit on 13-3-2014 by UltraverseMaximus because: (no reason given)

link   

We also know that back in 1984 they had the capability of remote flying a Boeing. Governments can do this also.

Not trying to take away from the UFO theory, it's just also possible terrestrially.

link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don't think its a leap that something extraordinary happened. There is a story on net of a pilot who flew into a worm hole that opened in front of his plane, he was lucky because it allowed him to fly out and mabey so did the Malaysian flight but just not from where it entered.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

What about our advanced submarine's radar not being able to find anything? Also there would be floating objects found by now, and there is a device on the plane that would send a signal if it had crashed, and that did not happen.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraverseMaximus

Is this some type of code for Star Wars? That we have space defense against UFO's who would make some sort of extreme abduction? We would have a crashed UFO too? A UFO could theoretically abduct an aircraft from space.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

game over man

Is this some type of code for Star Wars? That we have space defense against UFO's who would make some sort of extreme abduction? We would have a crashed UFO too? A UFO could theoretically abduct an aircraft from space.

LOL nah no code I was just trying to make the thread funny since it was leading to nowhere. I like what Athlon said though. I can see the potential for something like that to occur. Not saying it did I just see from my own blueprint, how this could be possible. There are reports of pilots flying large distances in unusually short times with no rational explanation.
edit on 13-3-2014 by UltraverseMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i think we will soon find out there is a logical (but embarassing for some country) explanation.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Every single rationale theory can be debunked, and I forgot to mention the "terrorist"...There's nothing beyond a shadow of a doubt to prove anything right now, a week later.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Humans have crafts that are pretty well UFO's as far as exceptional is concerned. Nazis bro they have bases on the moon and they pretty much have all the Governments bent over a beanpole with mind control.
If a craft took it out, which is possible, I wouldn't even look at aliens as the culprit. If you ask George though, Its aliens bro lol
edit on 14-3-2014 by UltraverseMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

game over man

Every single rationale theory can be debunked, and I forgot to mention the "terrorist"...There's nothing beyond a shadow of a doubt to prove anything right now, a week later.

Well for starters, the plane may never have existed in the capacity that many think, this is a 100% psi op. What agenda? My guess is to try and reinforce to certain people that someone has power.
edit on 14-3-2014 by UltraverseMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
What if a large UFO simply took the plane "away". In 80 years or so, they'll be returned without having aged at all. I think the Close Encounters movie had something like this happen?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

we are not living in a film.
or are you trying to say aliens are trying to communicate with us througth films?
hope they haven't seen ice age 2.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

I don't think its a leap that something extraordinary happened. There is a story on net of a pilot who flew into a worm hole that opened in front of his plane, he was lucky because it allowed him to fly out and mabey so did the Malaysian flight but just not from where it entered.

yes there are lots of stories on the internet and they they are just that...stories

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

taoistguy

or are you trying to say aliens are trying to communicate with us througth films?

I'm making a comment based on the "UFO" theme of this thread. Many of the UFO movies are based on scientific theories..like Einstein's relativity theory. Abduction of the entire craft by a large UFO is one of a million possibilities. It would be better for the passengers than falling over 30,000 feet for 5-10 minutes in total darkness, experiencing emotions I couldn't even imagine.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

just like your replies are opinions

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

appreciated.
and i'm making a comment on the 'mystery' theme. amd most mysteries end up having boring and down to earth explanations.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

carewemust

taoistguy

I'm making a comment based on the "UFO" theme of this thread. Many of the UFO movies are based on scientific theories..like Einstein's relativity theory. Abduction of the entire craft by a large UFO is one of a million possibilities. It would be better for the passengers than falling over 30,000 feet for 5-10 minutes in total darkness, experiencing emotions I couldn't even imagine.

Thank you for pointing out the "UFO" theme of the thread. The mainstream media and experts have nothing. There are anomalies, and experts are saying they haven't seen a mystery like this in over 50 years. Very much could be a close encounter.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ive mentioned this theory in another related thread.

What better way to make themselves known than to take a jet full of passengers for a couple days then return them on Sunday/Monday this week, and say, surprise....we are here and they are safe......

I thought initially they might have gone through a porthole and will arrive at their destination on Sunday thinking to themselves that nothing has changed. For them it was a normal flight, but to us they have time warped 7 days.

Is this plane disappearance related to that "Notice Countdown by Courtney Brown" ?

His countdown to something big is expected Sunday......who knows.

Aliens cant trust our governments to make themselves known so they are doing this method to garner the publics attention towards it, then announce themselves to the world.

Far fetched? guess we'll find out soon enough.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join