It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i was abducted by aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

You might want to get a catscan to learn more about the object in your left ankle and to confirm/deny that it is nonmetallic in nature. If it is metallic, it could be an implant used for tagging. A metallic implant in the skull is more dangerous and serious.

instar, maybe a metallic implant in the skull is the cause of the hole behind your ear?

It puzzles me how this is physically possible. From your description it sounds as though the cavity must be into your skull? Or is it into your ear itself? Is your hearing affected?

Does the 'grain of rice' date from the same time as the hole behind your ear?

Sorry to ask so many questions!

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I am not very fond of hypnotic regression, as it is difficult to discriminate between imagination, false memories and real memories. If you are going to have this done, then I suggest, if you've not done so already, to not research or read about anything to do with abductions and UFO's, because the more you do, the more likely your recall could be returning imaginings of the expectations.

I disagree, and believe that hypnotherapy can be usefull (though I agree things can get confused....), BUT it's important NOT to go to one who specializes in UFOs. Just tell the therapist you've been having trouble sleeping, etc. and let it go from there.... That way, you can avoid a therapist steering the session towards abductions... If it truly is, I'd imagine it would come out on it's own during such regression.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwouldificould

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

You might want to get a catscan to learn more about the object in your left ankle and to confirm/deny that it is nonmetallic in nature. If it is metallic, it could be an implant used for tagging. A metallic implant in the skull is more dangerous and serious.

instar, maybe a metallic implant in the skull is the cause of the hole behind your ear?

It puzzles me how this is physically possible. From your description it sounds as though the cavity must be into your skull? Or is it into your ear itself? Is your hearing affected?

Does the 'grain of rice' date from the same time as the hole behind your ear?

Sorry to ask so many questions!

Yes the small rice grain thing has been there about as long as the hole has. Honestly though, i dont see a connection. why remove one from the head to put in the ankle? Why should an "implant" nessesarily be metallic in nature for that matter.? Yes it was/is rather strange that this hole just appeared there one morning thats for sure. but ive had Mri since then , no oddities in my head anyway. As the ankle thing, it gets rather itchy at times, but dosent otherwise bother me. Id be very surprised if it turned out to be anything other than normal matter of some kind. P,s the hole is behind the ear, about level with the hinge of the jaw, not real deep, not into the skull.

[edit on 26-11-2004 by instar]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar

Yes the small rice grain thing has been there about as long as the hole has. Honestly though, i dont see a connection. why remove one from the head to put in the ankle? Why should an "implant" nessesarily be metallic in nature for that matter.? Yes it was/is rather strange that this hole just appeared there one morning thats for sure. but ive had Mri since then , no oddities in my head anyway. As the ankle thing, it gets rather itchy at times, but dosent otherwise bother me. Id be very surprised if it turned out to be anything other than normal matter of some kind. P,s the hole is behind the ear, about level with the hinge of the jaw, not real deep, not into the skull.

It is significant that you date the object in your ankle to have been there for as long as the superficial hole/scar in your head. This points to both occuring at the same time and that they are related events.

There may be an implant in your skull (that the MRI didn't pick up) as well as the more obvious one in your ankle. Abductee research indicates that alien implants are constructed of an unknown metal alloy. The more sophisticated ones are inserted in the skull and are used for psychological manipulation as well as tagging. I remember coming across a case whereby a surgeon attempted to remove an implant in a man's skull and the damn thing literally dug in deeper so it could not be removed.

The usual function and purpose of implants is not geared to damage one's physical health. But get a thorough physical exam if you feel the need for one.

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Croat69

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Alien abduction support Groups :

www.google.com... 2397l3717l0l6274l3l3l0l0l0l0l181l374l1.2l3l0

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join