It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i was abducted by aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Its really scary when I think about it but I'll try to explain. About a year and a half ago I started seeing these strange spots all over my sheets and pillows. They were browish yellow. They were all in a circle and were grouped together, some formed weird patterns. One of them to me looked like a model of our galaxy, but it could just be my imagination. I thought it was blood but one night I went to sleep with a bug bite and kept scratching at it until I fell asleep. I scratched it so hard that it started bleeding but i didnt know it was bleeding. When I woke up I saw on the same sheets it was bright red so it ruled out the bloody theory. These strange spots kept appearing for a long time. I had always been interested in all the ufo paranormal stuff but whenever i saw a picture of the alleged greys I never got scared but recently whenever i c a picture of them i get a chill down my spine. I think maybe they could be erasing my memory but subconciously I still remember. Up to this point I still had my doubts I was being abducted. I thought why would they want me and wouldnt someone have seen a spaceship over my house? But then one night 2 weeks ago I woke up but my eyes were still closed. You know how when your eyes are closed but u can still c light, well all of a sudden i saw through my eyelids. I could see this big bright white light. Then In I would estimate abouta second it felt like i was being dropped on my bed. Not like 5 feet over my bed, but like it was half an inch over my bed. Since then I have not found any spots or other evidence to suggest i was being abducted. I want to get that hypno therapy that unlocks your memory but im to scared to find out what really happend. I hope the aliens or whatever happened didnt mess me up or anything. I hope i dont turn inside out like those cows. But seriously I am now very afraid to turn the lights off and go to sleep. This is affecting my school work and daily life. Should i get the hypno therapy and has this ever happend to any1?

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Sorry i forgot to mention That i also have been getting these strange red lines on my arms. Now they turned to my natural skin color but just last night i noticed these new lines above my hips. This was the reason that i finally got the guts to post my experience. I hope its not cancer or anything.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Croat69, from what you have described it does not like an abduction to me, but then what do I know? If you suspect abduction, then you can do the following: Leave a webcam or a video camera running every night you sleep. I recommend a spy camera, not something glaringly obvious. If abductions are indeed taking place, then at least something will register on the camera.

I am not very fond of hypnotic regression, as it is difficult to discriminate between imagination, false memories and real memories. If you are going to have this done, then I suggest, if you've not done so already, to not research or read about anything to do with abductions and UFO's, because the more you do, the more likely your recall could be returning imaginings of the expectations.

There are common characteristics of abductee accounts, and if you recount the common characteristics, without exposure to this information before hand, then it is likely you really have been abducted.

That i also have been getting these strange red lines on my arms. Now they turned to my natural skin color but just last night i noticed these new lines above my hips. This was the reason that i finally got the guts to post my experience. I hope its not cancer or anything.

If they were incision lines then they wouldn't be so short-lived, and would likely be permanent scarring. I have one such red line across my chest, to which I have no explanation. However it is likely it is just skin creases.
I don't think you should worry at all if they are temporary, it's either skin creasing or caused by tight clothing. No I don't think you are suffering from cancer.

[edit on 24-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Maybe there were just skin crease but I can still see them. The ones on the left side of my arm lost the red color but the ones on the right are still red and they have been on my arm for 8 months. I dont know how long skin creases last but 8 months does not sound short and they also just recently formed above my hip. And All the spots and everything stopped so it would be pointless to put a camera now

[edit on 24-11-2004 by Croat69]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat69
I dont know how long skin creases last but 8 months does not sound short and they also just recently formed above my hip. And All the spots and everything stopped so it would be pointless to put a camera now

Mine if it is indeed a skin crease has lasted me 10 years or more. I have honestly considered whether I had been abducted before, because not only do I have this red line, I also recall a memory from childhood, where I saw a massive UFO emerge over me, literally 10 feet above me, and caused me to black out. However, it rules inconclusive for me.

The red line could easily have formed in the way body fat has developed there. Which could explain your red line too. I personally don't think there is anything to be alarmed off in your case. From what you have said, it does not sound you have been abducted and it does not sound like you have cancer either.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Croat69,

Read my profile.

Your experience does indeed have the earmarks of a physical alien intervention. The method used is to first paralyze the intended with a bright white floodlight that is much brighter than a police helicopter searchlight. Avoid contact with the light and you avoid paralysis. Zetan-aliens will not enter a home unless they know their intended is either paralyzed and/or knocked out.

See the Abduction Prevention link below in my signature.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Croat69,

Read my profile.

Your experience does indeed have the earmarks of a physical alien intervention.

If I'm not mistaken, you once told me I was being infiltrated by evil Zetan discarnate entities or mind control. I really suggest you don't impose such things on people, unless theres actually evidence of it, because it unnecessarily worries people.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
When i described the white light i said i was awake and then all of a sudden saw it. I was probably already on their ship when i woke up. Then they sent me down a second later. And thanks for telling me about the skin crease thing I was really getting scared there

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hi

Could it be the brownish yellow spots could be ear wax, the lines creases or you scratched yourself in your sleep. The white light hmm - I've seen white light whilst meditating maybe it could be the same as waking up, going through the particular brain state perhaps. Feeling of being dropped - perhaps it's one of those whole body jolts, you know when u r getting to sleep. I sometimes wonder if I've been abducted myself, usually I just put it down to a bad sleep hehe.

- Nazgarn

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat69
When i described the white light i said i was awake and then all of a sudden saw it.

That's how it works. Some see it coming and some do not. Then there are those that remember seeing it before blacking out and who are later brainwashed into forgetting that they saw it. Additionally, there are many instances of screen memories that are implanted for belief and memory manipulation, e.g., to make abductees think that the aliens have godlike powers like the ability to walk through walls and read minds. An abductee that believes that his captors can read his every thought and can recapture him easily is less likely to resist.

See: Abductee Brainwashing

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   

When i described the white light i said i was awake and then all of a sudden saw it. I was probably already on their ship when i woke up. Then they sent me down a second later. And thanks for telling me about the skin crease thing I was really getting scared there

I can see how you can make that connection, but a "white light" need not to be alien entities. I also would like you to consider, if you were really awake at the time. I am not trying to shoot you down, but I am telling you by experience, I've had some dreams that were so real, that I could have sworn they really transpired.

There is a certain type of dream called "lucid dreams" and another type of "dream" called an OOBE. A lucid dreams seems so real, because you are actually consciously aware in a dream, mentally awake, but you are not in waking-reality - you are in alternate reality.

An OOBE functions on the same principle, that you are physically leaving your body and entering into alternate consciousness. In such states, white lights are actually very common. So it is possible this is what you experienced.

Now had you actually seen entities and had reoccuring dreams or flashbacks of aliens and UFO's, then there would have been grounds to a possible ET experience. However, this is not the case, is it?

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn
The white light hmm - I've seen white light whilst meditating maybe it could be the same as waking up, going through the particular brain state perhaps.

I've seen and perceived the white light found in meditation and I've also experienced the paralysis floodlight in my face - fortunately not at full force. The latter is the brightest physical light you can imagine and it does indeed go through the eyelids just as he described.

[edit on 24-11-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn
Hi

Could it be the brownish yellow spots could be ear wax, the lines creases or you scratched yourself in your sleep.
- Nazgarn

No it couldnt be earwax because i find the spots all over my sheets. Most of them are where my chest and legs were when i fell asleep

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

I can see how you can make that connection, but a "white light" need not to be alien entities. I also would like you to consider, if you were really awake at the time. I am not trying to shoot you down, but I am telling you by experience, I've had some dreams that were so real, that I could have sworn they really transpired.

There is a certain type of dream called "lucid dreams" and another type of "dream" called an OOBE. A lucid dreams seems so real, because you are actually consciously aware in a dream, mentally awake, but you are not in waking-reality - you are in alternate reality.

An OOBE functions on the same principle, that you are physically leaving your body and entering into alternate consciousness. In such states, white lights are actually very common. So it is possible this is what you experienced.

Now had you actually seen entities and had reoccuring dreams or flashbacks of aliens and UFO's, then there would have been grounds to a possible ET experience. However, this is not the case, is it?

No i am sure this was not a dream because whenever i dream i never feel anything. I could feel being transported and it felt as though i was dropped on my bed. Maybe the reason i remember it and felt being dropped was because one of their systems malfunctioned.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
If the white light paralysis beam did hit me full force I would now have one or more implants inside me. In which case, I would probably be one of the people in this and other forums who are abductees and who go out of their way to downplay the malevolent and self-serving nature of the physical aliens in question.

If/when that happens, you will know it from how I will go on and on about how atrocities (like medical experimentation, breeding, slavery and dissection) against innocents doesn't indicate self-serving aliens and how they are really our "elder space brothers" who are more spiritually evolved than us and that they are here for our best interests in joining their galactic confederation.

However...don't hold your breath.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
A few years ago i found an inexplicable hole behind my right ear. no explanation. It wasnt bleeding but well healed, though deep. it has never closed up and I use cotton tips to keep it clean now. No idea how it got there . I do remember sleeping from 10am on a friday till 6pm on the sunday straight once a few years ago. Second weirdest thing that ever happened to me, and boy was I peeved that missed the whole weekend!
I make implication here mind you, just a weird thing i thought id mention.
Also I have a small rice grain sized hard thing just below the skin on my left ankle that moves freely if manipulated. no doubt something mundane like a calcium deposit!

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
That's some pretty interesting problems you have been having there. While the marks could be simply nothing but stretch marks or scratches and the spots could be from ear or nose drainage you need to keep documenting these instances as they may be something more. I wonder if you could train a cam or something on your bed while you sleep so you could try and record what happens. Maybe the cam would show you something interesting like an actual abduction or missing time.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
(OOBE = Out of Body Experiance)

In my personal experiances with OOBE.....I have learned that one can feel the movement of the spirit. When I first 'come out' of my body...it feels like I am rushing very fast, and when I return it feels like I am falling, then BLAM I am back.

Throughout my life I can recall the sensation of falling and then waking up, wondering WHAT that was. Now I know its OOBE.......now that I am doing this fully conscious.
I also see bright lights at times during OOBE.....I truly think you could very well be doing this uncionciously.

The 'rushing' feeling I get whilst OOBE can be explained as, alot like the rushing feeling one gets on a roller coaster......I mean its a VERY fast sensation. I feel like I RUSH back to my body and then DROP back into it. Its all quite exiting and I cant figure out how some people sleep through this. I am sure that ALL FALLING dreams are actually the end of an OOBE. But of course I am only SURE that this is how it is for me....I cannot presume to speak for anyone else.

I have no clue what to say about the brown spots on the bed, or your red lines.....I say SEE A DOCTOR about this ASAP......red lines on your body is usually indicative of an infection of some kind that is not being treated. Maybe this 'infection' is also causing the brown spots? Just take notes and then take them to your doctor. That way you dont forget to mention anything to them. Sometimes people are nervous at the doctors and forget things. Notes can be very helpfull. Untreated infections are a dangerous thing.
Good luck....

[edit on 24-11-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

No i am sure this was not a dream because whenever i dream i never feel anything. I could feel being transported and it felt as though i was dropped on my bed. Maybe the reason i remember it and felt being dropped was because one of their systems malfunctioned.

That is why I am talking about "lucid dreams" and "OOBES" everything that happens in them can feel like it is really happening, and yes that includes feeling dropped, transported, flying through the air, falling,heck, you can even feel like you are having sex(I had that once
) Further they are rare dreams, but they do happen.

In particular OOBES fit your experiences perfectly, as River Goddess has pointed out for you above:

You are leaving your body
You are seeing a white light
You are being dropped

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar
...I have a small rice grain sized hard thing just below the skin on my left ankle that moves freely if manipulated. no doubt something mundane like a calcium deposit!

You might want to get a catscan to learn more about the object in your left ankle and to confirm/deny that it is nonmetallic in nature. If it is metallic, it could be an implant used for tagging. A metallic implant in the skull is more dangerous and serious.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join