It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Malaysia Airliner Communications Shut Down Separately: US Officials Say

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

McGinty

AreUKiddingMe

The "latest" news is that the plane went thousands of miles in the wrong direction. The interesting part of this is:

The 2 Iranian passengers with fake passports had arrived from Tehran to Kuala Lumpur last week.. If you look at the flight path from Tehran to Kuala Lumpur, you can see it goes across the Indian Ocean in generally the Opposite direction that they are saying the Malaysian flight Now was headed. Interesting. They may not have been headed to Tehran but my brain tells me this was a hi-jacking and the plane was being commandeered by the Iranians with the STOLEN passports.
edit on 13-3-2014 by AreUKiddingMe because: (no reason given)

Chillingly there's logic to this.

However, i don't see the Iranians hijacking this plane in order to bargain with it (as hijackers usually do). Nor to use it as a missile.

They'd leave a trail and provide the excuse the US are looking for to attack them. Which leads one to the conclusion that if this plane does reappear as a 'missile' then it's more likely a false flag op.

Or are the Iranian's really that stupid or crazy....? I don't think so.

ETA: if the Iranians are behind this, then there's another, more elusive reason. Best contenders for that honour are the 20 unfortunate Freescale Semiconductor employees.

edit on 14-3-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

"Best contenders for that honour are the 20 unfortunate Freescale Semiconductor employees."
Can't help but wonder...is this the elephant in the room? If so, the latest "story" about lithium batteries seems like a pathetic attempt to keep the public's attention away from the elephant.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Quite a few people here seem to feel the airplane did not crash at all. There is no doubt it is out of fuel, so the question is: WHERE did it land then? Are you thinking that somehow a 777 could land on a makeshift dirt strip on an uncharted atoll? Looking at the data a 777 needs an absolute minimum of 2800 feet in perfect conditions and a light load. If they are heavy or landing under inclement weather conditions (or on dirt instead of pavement), it takes a runway a lot longer.

If you really believe it landed somewhere, please tell us where that was possible.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

schuyler
Quite a few people here seem to feel the airplane did not crash at all. There is no doubt it is out of fuel, so the question is: WHERE did it land then? Are you thinking that somehow a 777 could land on a makeshift dirt strip on an uncharted atoll? Looking at the data a 777 needs an absolute minimum of 2800 feet in perfect conditions and a light load. If they are heavy or landing under inclement weather conditions (or on dirt instead of pavement), it takes a runway a lot longer.

If you really believe it landed somewhere, please tell us where that was possible.

OK, here you go...
It doesn't necessarily have to be on an 'uncharted atoll'.
You have a perfectly good candidate for possible clandestine operations of this kind with the heavily guarded and sophisticated military installations on Diego Garcia. Now do you think a place like that would have only 'makeshift dirt strips' to land heavy military aircraft and equipment?
Atoll, it may be, but uncharted?...not so much.

That's why the surrounding waters were declared a 'marine reserve', so that no 'outsiders' may even approach or gain access to this island. Nothing to do with the protection of marine life! The 'protection' is clearly needed for other purposes.
All naval activities are conducted in utmost secrecy, where 3 allied governments can work in seclusion, 'away from their homelands', to get up to alot of mischief indeed.

The patronizing terminology in your post makes me a little suspicious of the motive of your question.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Starling

schuyler

OK, here you go...
It doesn't necessarily have to be on an 'uncharted atoll'.
You have a perfectly good candidate for possible clandestine operations of this kind with the heavily guarded and sophisticated military installations on Diego Garcia. Now do you think a place like that would have only 'makeshift dirt strips' to land heavy military aircraft and equipment?
Atoll, it may be, but uncharted?...not so much.

That's why the surrounding waters were declared a 'marine reserve', so that no 'outsiders' may even approach or gain access to this island. Nothing to do with the protection of marine life! The 'protection' is clearly needed for other purposes.
All naval activities are conducted in utmost secrecy, where 3 allied governments can work in seclusion, 'away from their homelands', to get up to alot of mischief indeed.

The patronizing terminology in your post makes me a little suspicious of the motive of your question.

Ah, yes. I guess you've proven it! How far is Diego Garcia from Malaysia? Have you charted it out to see if the plane could have made it, or are you just guessing? The point is that if the plane landed, it had to have landed somewhere fairly large, no? So what are the alternatives?

And as for my "patronizing tone," that's only to secretly clue you in that I am a paid government disinformation agent assigned to throw you off course in your lucid ruminations of where the plane could possibly have gone.

I get paid at the end of the month.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

drwill

McGinty

AreUKiddingMe

The "latest" news is that the plane went thousands of miles in the wrong direction. The interesting part of this is:

The 2 Iranian passengers with fake passports had arrived from Tehran to Kuala Lumpur last week.. If you look at the flight path from Tehran to Kuala Lumpur, you can see it goes across the Indian Ocean in generally the Opposite direction that they are saying the Malaysian flight Now was headed. Interesting. They may not have been headed to Tehran but my brain tells me this was a hi-jacking and the plane was being commandeered by the Iranians with the STOLEN passports.
edit on 13-3-2014 by AreUKiddingMe because: (no reason given)

Chillingly there's logic to this.

However, i don't see the Iranians hijacking this plane in order to bargain with it (as hijackers usually do). Nor to use it as a missile.

They'd leave a trail and provide the excuse the US are looking for to attack them. Which leads one to the conclusion that if this plane does reappear as a 'missile' then it's more likely a false flag op.

Or are the Iranian's really that stupid or crazy....? I don't think so.

ETA: if the Iranians are behind this, then there's another, more elusive reason. Best contenders for that honour are the 20 unfortunate Freescale Semiconductor employees.

"Best contenders for that honour are the 20 unfortunate Freescale Semiconductor employees."
Can't help but wonder...is this the elephant in the room? If so, the latest "story" about lithium batteries seems like a pathetic attempt to keep the public's attention away from the elephant.

Well it's certainly an MSM news worthy story, or title-tatle at the very least, yet i've not heard it mentioned on the MSM; plenty about the stolen passports meaning HIJACK (despite passports being stolen all the time for other reasons), but nothing regarding the 20 'invisible plane' engineers aboard the 'invisible plane'. Damned odd.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

FlySolo

Destinyone

~Lucidity
Or he air pirate thing? Someone mentioned that in another thread. They also said they might just use or sell the plane to transport drugs or such. Who knows at this point. It's a mess.

Yes, it is a mess. It's probably now part of the Al-Qaeda fleet, sitting in a hanger being outfitted for a future flight.

This will turn into an international nightmare, I'm afraid.

Des

I just had a chill run up my spine. What would the payload be on a massive Boeing 777 ?

www.boeing.com...

440 passengers x 80 kg = 3520 tons of passengers
151 cubic meters of cargo (1 cubic meter = 1 metric tons of water) = 151 tons

117,000 / 171,000 litres of fuel (117 / 171 metric tons)

When the Pan Am 103 bombing happened, the falling fragments of plane created radar echoes for another six hours.
Then the fuel from the wings created a fire that could be seen for miles. That fire also created a large crater in the village.

edit on 14-3-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by FlySolo

IF, this plane has been hijacked, they couldn't have chosen a better one for payload. Other than some of the large military transports, which would be near impossible to hijack.

Stripped down of passenger compartments, it could carry quite a large payload, on a one way trip. Not a good thought.

Des

Oh yes they could Airbus A380 is the king of them all

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

lightedhype
The United States Navy will find nothing in the Indian Ocean. There is no plane wreckage to be found there because the plane did not crash... I have no proof of this except for a sinking gut feeling but i trust my instincts. We WILL be seeing this plane again folks, and when we do, we will not be happy to see it. In the meantime - give it a day tops and news will be out that nothing was found in the Indian Ocean.

Mark my words

Sorry but your gut feeling is useless for everyone else.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
There are several possibilities here.
#1 The investigation is a bungled mess or
#2 The real investigation knows where they are and the rest of this is smoke and mirrors to keep the hijackers feeling safe. Makes me wonder if any of the pilots relatives showed up missing before the flight.. Hijacking by remote control of the pilot. The threat would have to be very real to make it happen. It takes time to set up a rescue operation.
#3 So far no terrorist operation is trying to take credit for it. That's unusual. Most times the creeps want credit for everything wrong like Gore.

Best outcome would be the #2 scenario. All possible locations output by the investigation are probably very bogus. It took too much effort to drop the tracking for a simple suicide dive. Where else do they fly? Pick a target on one of those flight paths. Oh they should also change the paint scheme of the airplane NOW!
I'll stop before I go into the weird scenerios

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by datasdream

#3 So far no terrorist operation is trying to take credit for it. That's unusual. Most times the creeps want credit for everything wrong like Gore.

I think everyone is leaning towards a hijack. Couple that with no credit seeking means plan "A" is still in the works. That is the only reason why terrorists haven't come forward.

ETA: I also find the timing in all this too convenient. Crimea's referendum in less than 48 hrs and Puttin is waiting for the results before making his next move. Is there a connection? Is some nefarious country waiting till all hell breaks loose with Russia, Ukraine and USA?
edit on 14-3-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
has somebody actually ever thought of the possibility, that, if it was indeed hijacked, the persons organs could be worth a lot on the black market?
I just read an article recently, that more and more people in China etc. sell their organs (or just get straight up abducted for that)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
No matter how you try to spin this, you can't get 5 out of 2+2.

+ If the plane was a 777-200ER for extended range, that doesn't automatically mean it could have reached places like Diego Garcia. It costs fuel to carry fuel. The plane would have needed to have extra fuel to accomplish this beyond what it would take to get to Bejing. They would have loaded enough fuel to get there, not hundreds of miles further. Remember that it wasn't a straight line from Malaysia to Diego Garcia. They flew a conventional route for a couple of hours before diverting, time that cost fuel. Just measuring the distance between the two destinations doesn't cut it. To make this scenario work you have to involve a ground crew over-filling the airplane and pilots who recognized the amount of fuel they had--surely something they paid attention to--and knew they had too much.

+ It was reported that the plane changed altitude several times, once, at least to 45,000 feet. THIS REQUIRES FUEL. There is no coasting up a few thousand feet, and it's not insignificant either. The plane also dropped to a low altitude. THIS REQUIRES FUEL. Flying at low altitude through denser air consumes significantly more fuel than flying at a conventional 35,000 feet through thinner air.

The combination here mitigates against Diego Garcia as a destination. You really have no evidence for such, either, save your over-active imaginations.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
On 9/11 flight 93 didn't leave much wreckage. If that was in the sea then you're unlikely to find it. If you think of 93 as a possible similar situation hijack/ "crash".

So whatever your views on that crash can raise different ideas about this one.

Its a powerful thing to have a mystery missing plane and be able to pin it on anything/ anyone you like when the need occurs.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Has anyone yet CONFIRMED the pilots were the actual men that we supposed to be there?

SPECULATION
- The scheduled pilots are kidnapped and replaced by other trained pilots with forged credentials for the scheduled pilots.
- The plan is to fly the plane, avoiding radar and radio detection west to Somalia.
- The Somali pirates either:
A: dismantle the plane and "part it out" on the black market
B: sell it to the highest bidder (Al Qaeda?)
C: ransom it off along with the passengers (unless they were killed by a sudden cabin depressurization on purpose).

I see all the pundits pointing to to a north/south flight path, and nobody looking west across the open ocean. Could Somali be the destination here given the newly released extended range and confirmation of an additional 7 hr running of the engines.

edit on 3/15/2014 by Krakatoa because: Fixed spelling and other fat-finger errors

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join