It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Zero Point Documentary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
Nochzwei if you watch the documentary, around 40mins in they go through a lot of the patents.

Anyone can file a patent : it's not proof the concept works.

The Zero-Point energy brigade are crackpots or scam-artists.

The USA could not keep how to make a nuke secret ,
so the idea that any agency could suppress this technology, if it were real, is a non-starter.

That the some "inventors" die the a few days before important meetings are to occur regarding their invention, is explicable as suicide by people who can't make-good on the claims they've made.
[ They guy reported as having been beaten to death may have borrowed money from the wrong people to fund his doomed project ]
edit on 10-6-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Replying so I can watch this later, seems intriguing.

Thanks for bringing it here, OP

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

if by "died a weird death" you mean murdered, then yes. There was a feature on this murder and other similar ones, investigated by steve bassett, on coast to coast. I think the title of the show was "troubling deaths". You will find more info on this here:

www.ufo-disclosure.net...

I also DLed the show but it was soon after deleted from youtube so dunno if you can listen anywhere now. Maybe PB?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hey guys, I'm just watching Jessy Ventura's 45-minute episode called Conspiracy Theory, it's S2E2. I'm just going to give an opinion here in this topic because I feel it's relevant. I haven't seen many of Jessy's work, I only remember seeing (I think it was him) the one where he talks about all the FEMA camps and shows all those coffins that no one couldn't explain. Well, we still haven't seen an end of the world scenario and martial law and people sent there to be locked up on concentration camps. OK, about CT. As I was watching I was thinking, how smart, we've had the PTB use misinformants to deal with truth seekers, but surely, they're smart enough to come up with more and more sophisticated methods of misinformation. If I were them, I'd get a prominent guy with some convincing power, like JV, and pay him tons of money to do shows like this, set up these interviews with him with some of my other guys, like fake interviews, for the show, to make it look like there is an investigation going on, drop a few clues, but NO REAL SECRETS, so in the end nothing new comes out (which in fact never really does), andd put it out there for truth seekers, SO THEY CAN SIT HOME RESTING ASSURED THERE'S SOMEONE OUT THERE DOING THE WORK FOR THEM. So they don't do any real research themselves. So I'm watching CT, and then this guy is on that's oblivious to all the stuff we know from the Disclosure Project and the Citizen Hearings, telling us there's no aliens there, and then goes on to tell us the aliens are a cover-up, and to make sure we get the message, he tells us about the vehicle in this topic I started, making it look like it's not really reverse-engineered from alien craft. I don't know what you think og JV, but surely, there HAS TO BE people out there getting paid for running fake "truth investigation" shows. They'd be stupid not to have set up something like this, come on, they're not that stupid. So if it's not JV, who is it? Or do you think there's only one guy. What if they're all in it? Don't wanna go paranoid, but what we need to do is what Senator Mike Gravel talk about here: www.youtube.com... and take matters into our own hands, send RC octocoptes into area 51, build high-tech craft that attracts their attention so they have no choice but to come out, trick them like they're tricking us. They're taking us for fools and that's what we really are. What do you thing they're developing all this tech for? In case of war with russia? They have the same tech, and the whole game of countries and dividedness is part of the show, part of the game, wars are part of the game, the PTB are unified fooling us with theatrical plays, distracting our attention with silly wars like Russia and Ukraine now. You watching it won't make a difference, get out there and do something that will, at least in your life, preferably for mankind. Build a zero-point device or something, there's lots of info out there, watch "Documentary - Free Energy - Peter Lindemann - Tesla's Radiant Energy - ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference (2006)" get educated or something. Sorry this was more like a rambling but we really need to get smart and rely less and less on middlemen like JV, even if they're for real, but I'm pretty sure most of them are not. Just my thoughts tonight.

Oh, and so many suggested already this should be on the front page, somebody please take the necessary steps, if this forum is for real, we need free energy, as soon as energy is unlimited and free everyone can have their own spaceship and f off from this corrupt planet, but of course the PTB want the flock nice and tidy under their hands dependent on the system paying bills working in jobs and not having time to search for truth. Put this stuff on the front page, I've searched for truth for about a decade now, not as a hobby but like the only thing that matters in life, FREE ENERGY IS THE KEY. We need to get this sorted in this damn decade, hell, next year, I hope the Paradigm Research Group get enough support and also Steven Greer's guys get the necessary funding, or someone just puts the damn plans on youtube and not go to patent offices and energy companies. We want freedom now, we want the PTB gone NOW!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rolci
a reply to: SubTruth

if by "died a weird death" you mean murdered, then yes.

If the video director did have 10x normal Uranium in his body , that's a very inefficient way to kill someone : it could take years/decades for them to die :
plenty of time for them to spill the beans. A more likely scenario is he was contaminated by an experiment in the lab of one of the "Zero-Point-Energy" nutters he was filming who are not scientists and don't know WTF they are doing.

An assassin would do something which caused instant death to silence them and make it look like an accident / overdose / street-robbery / burglary , rather than have their target die slowly, leaving a conspicuous mixture of rare elements in their target's bloodstream.
edit on 23-6-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18065018]engvbany If the video director did have 10x normal Uranium in his body , that's a very inefficient way to kill someone : it could take years/decades for them to die :
plenty of time for them to spill the beans. A more likely scenario is he was contaminated by an experiment in the lab of one of the "Zero-Point-Energy" nutters he was filming who are not scientists and don't know WTF they are doing.

Lol, nice one evgeny

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
blocked in my country, thnx youtube :-/

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolour
blocked in my country, thnx youtube :-/
which country is that?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

which country is that?

germany. too bad my old unblocker bookmark, or the plugin for that matter, seased to work too. -.-
edit on 29-6-2014 by Dolour because: moar typos

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

which country is that?

germany. too bad my old unblocker bookmark, or the plugin for that matter, seased to work too. -.-
Oh pech. Warrum ist das so?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

Keine Ahnung ehrlich gesagt... Der Vorwand wird wohl ein Urheberrechtlich geschütztes Musikstück sein.

Its reall a shame they do that tho. :-/

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

Keine Ahnung ehrlich gesagt... Der Vorwand wird wohl ein Urheberrechtlich geschütztes Musikstück sein.

Its reall a shame they do that tho. :-/
Lol. It figures, as I suspect they, also have a system in place, to smoke out individuals that, delve into zpe research.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolci
Hey guys, I'm just watching Jessy Ventura's 45-minute episode called Conspiracy Theory, it's S2E2. I'm just going to give an opinion here in this topic because I feel it's relevant. I haven't seen many of Jessy's work, I only remember seeing (I think it was him) the one where he talks about all the FEMA camps and shows all those coffins that no one couldn't explain. Well, we still haven't seen an end of the world scenario and martial law and people sent there to be locked up on concentration camps. OK, about CT. As I was watching I was thinking, how smart, we've had the PTB use misinformants to deal with truth seekers, but surely, they're smart enough to come up with more and more sophisticated methods of misinformation. If I were them, I'd get a prominent guy with some convincing power, like JV, and pay him tons of money to do shows like this, set up these interviews with him with some of my other guys, like fake interviews, for the show, to make it look like there is an investigation going on, drop a few clues, but NO REAL SECRETS, so in the end nothing new comes out (which in fact never really does), andd put it out there for truth seekers, SO THEY CAN SIT HOME RESTING ASSURED THERE'S SOMEONE OUT THERE DOING THE WORK FOR THEM. So they don't do any real research themselves. So I'm watching CT, and then this guy is on that's oblivious to all the stuff we know from the Disclosure Project and the Citizen Hearings, telling us there's no aliens there, and then goes on to tell us the aliens are a cover-up, and to make sure we get the message, he tells us about the vehicle in this topic I started, making it look like it's not really reverse-engineered from alien craft. I don't know what you think og JV, but surely, there HAS TO BE people out there getting paid for running fake "truth investigation" shows. They'd be stupid not to have set up something like this, come on, they're not that stupid. So if it's not JV, who is it? Or do you think there's only one guy. What if they're all in it? Don't wanna go paranoid, but what we need to do is what Senator Mike Gravel talk about here: www.youtube.com... and take matters into our own hands, send RC octocoptes into area 51, build high-tech craft that attracts their attention so they have no choice but to come out, trick them like they're tricking us. They're taking us for fools and that's what we really are. What do you thing they're developing all this tech for? In case of war with russia? They have the same tech, and the whole game of countries and dividedness is part of the show, part of the game, wars are part of the game, the PTB are unified fooling us with theatrical plays, distracting our attention with silly wars like Russia and Ukraine now. You watching it won't make a difference, get out there and do something that will, at least in your life, preferably for mankind. Build a zero-point device or something, there's lots of info out there, watch "Documentary - Free Energy - Peter Lindemann - Tesla's Radiant Energy - ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference (2006)" get educated or something. Sorry this was more like a rambling but we really need to get smart and rely less and less on middlemen like JV, even if they're for real, but I'm pretty sure most of them are not. Just my thoughts tonight.

Oh, and so many suggested already this should be on the front page, somebody please take the necessary steps, if this forum is for real, we need free energy, as soon as energy is unlimited and free everyone can have their own spaceship and f off from this corrupt planet, but of course the PTB want the flock nice and tidy under their hands dependent on the system paying bills working in jobs and not having time to search for truth. Put this stuff on the front page, I've searched for truth for about a decade now, not as a hobby but like the only thing that matters in life, FREE ENERGY IS THE KEY. We need to get this sorted in this damn decade, hell, next year, I hope the Paradigm Research Group get enough support and also Steven Greer's guys get the necessary funding, or someone just puts the damn plans on youtube and not go to patent offices and energy companies. We want freedom now, we want the PTB gone NOW!

The Antigravity that the US Secret Space Program has recently rediscovered during the times that The Roswell reverse engineered aliens tech incident happened is still nothing in comparison to what we humans had 1.3 million years ago when we first came to this planet from the Star system of Bakaratini in the constellation of Centaur. Or during the times of Atlantis 15,000 years ago. If you have indeed searched for the TRUTH "ALL YOUR LIFE" why have you not found it as I have? The key to practically all mysteries on planet Earth are contained within The Thiaoouba Prophecy, including this antigravity and unlimited energy issue. Atlantean and Lemurians still used nuclear tech to light up their cities if you want to know. They also used the pyramid as a broadcaster of human thoughts. Which they used to control the weather and build a veritable paradise so perfect that the Nile emptied into the Atlantic and not into the Mediterranean as it does no. What is the need for money when nature provided everything for them so they could focus on their spiritual powers and not their material nature.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Thiaoouba Prophecy

If you really want to talk about truth... First truth is, you are off topic. Second, you are on the right track, just need to check some facts. what came here 1.3 million years ago, I wouldn't call that human. why would you? Then the atlanteans, well, of course they knew about nuclear, doesn't mean they used it, as they had crystal tech and wireless energy transfer, kinda like it's described in Jon Peniel's book, which, by the way, although a great book, should be read with careful discrimination. Why use wooden sticks to make fire when you have a lighter? Bakaratini and Thiaoouba? No comments necessary there. Pyramids... they were used for MANY things, but human thought transfer was not one of them, and neither was weather control. Energizing, charging, balancing, stabilizing souls and the planet, initiation, and I could go on. Nile? Insignificant and irrelevant. Even Puma Punku and Gobekli Tepe are more exciting. No one here talked about a need for money, but if you want to talk about it, you can use a gun as a hammer you know. Nature does provide for everything, after all it's the only thing humans ever used to create stuff, I mean where else would you get it from, it's all there is, so silly argument. And finally, you can focus on your spiritual powers on the other side, you chose to incarnate in human form for a reason, and that's to have a human life, with all the baggage, and distil knowledge (or rather remembrance) of self from experience.

Anyway, how many forum members need to suggest this topic go on the front page before it does? Give me ZP and I'll build my own spaceship as we all should, and find myself a nice PTB-free planet, and the PTB can carry on playing their silly games on each other here if they want. Just kidding, I know their time is up and they are not reincarnating here any more, but they sure have done a fine final job. Time to neutralize its effects. ZP, RBE, Venus Project!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join