It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25 Maps To Help You Understand Your World

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

seasoul
reply to post by Grimpachi

Arghhh, you've got a treasure map that appears to be steeped, steeped, steeped in authenticity!!!

Feast your eyes on this treasure map, matey!

Of course now that we've posted our maps on ATS, every landlubber and his brother knows where to dig.

edit on 13-3-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

Now, how much of that 34% belongs to other countries? Seems like America was ridiculously devious about coercing or convincing European nations to let them "protect" their gold.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Wonderful and very helpful thread. I just love stuff like this. It's creative use of knowledge like this which always draws me to ATS. Thank you very much, S&F!!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Why is there no source? Obviously you did not make this maps yourself ..just wondering.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Great thread. I enjoyed this. Thanks OP!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

GArnold

Why is there no source? Obviously you did not make this maps yourself ..just wondering.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Again you fail to answer my question however I believe it was from the Washington Post. You surely could have emailed the person who sent it to you and asked where they "copied" it from. It is irresponsible not to credit a source for information you did not create yourself. The Washington Post ran a series of maps last year that I am betting this is where this was "stolen" from. I cannot just post the entire novel "Cats Cradle" for instance and not mention it is not my work.. Then use email as an excuse for not listing a source. Sorry.. Great maps but you neglected to name a source and gave no mention in your original post that you lifted them from a mystery email.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

WOW you are finicky.

1st It was forwarded E-MAIL duh. so much for asking for the source.

2nd You should try typing in open source maps into your search engine. (you may be suprised.

3rd One cannot provide links one does not have.

And finally if you have such a problem with it and believe it is against T&C you can report it instead of raising a stink. If indeed I violated the T&C then the mods will do their job. I do not believe I have.

Good day sir/maam.

edit on 15-3-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
thanks i will bookmark this

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Another great thread, many thanks to the op., really enjoyed reading and looking at the information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join