It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Political Correctness - A ban on the word ''Bossy'' Ridicules!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It's because, sadly, women in Western nations have been conditioned (brainwashed) to believe that real feminism is about abortion and being in control of men. Feminism isn't about murdering your unborn child or hating men, it's about empowering women. But that message has been lost.

The best advice I can give to men under 30: find an eastern woman. Most western women are too far gone drinking the kool aid.
edit on 17-3-2014 by simsumre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JokerThe1st

I agree completely. Banning words is ridiculous. I'm simply not going to pay attention to what words are banned or not, and if I get sued or put in prison, that's ridiculous.

One other thing - these young girls are being bossy, that presumably means they are bullying - so I don't understand why it is productive in the sense of "censorship" and "tolerance" to not point it out to them. Do they get a free pass... because they are girls or something? Would it be allowed to call a boy bossy? That's sexist there.

This whole liberal thing is starting to fall apart.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I agree completely. Banning words is ridiculous. I'm simply not going to pay attention to what words are banned or not, and if I get sued or put in prison, that's ridiculous.

One other thing - these young girls are being bossy, that presumably means they are bullying - so I don't understand why it is productive in the sense of "censorship" and "tolerance" to not point it out to them. Do they get a free pass... because they are girls or something? Would it be allowed to call a boy bossy? That's sexist there.

This whole liberal thing is starting to fall apart.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Okay, good to see your point on here Made me go check out the video. I have just had bad experiences with being "offensive" used as a tool for stopping honest discussion, and oppression of viewpoints.

I am all for honest discussion. I don't like situations where people are so sensitive that they don't even know how to be honest with each other, and the whole social interaction has everyone walking on egg shells the whole time - why even do it. Work out problems, don't use political shenanigans to avoid them.
edit on 18amTue, 18 Mar 2014 00:12:11 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I think this is an indication of how far these celebrities have come from being in touch with reality. First of all, if you're a famous pop-culture celebrity and being called "bossy" offends you, then you'd best forget how to read and/or never go on the internet and google yourself... ever. Second of all, you're probably a spoiled idiot who doesn't deserve a fraction of the global respect and fortune you've swindled off the young and impressionable vacant youth culture of today and therefore quite likely ARE a "bossy" person. And you should work on that.

Third of all, who gives a crap what these idiots like or dislike? Most of them aren't even aware that a world exists outside of their own bubble of million dollar parties, ass-kissing suits & fifteen year-old groupies - so who cares what they have to say about the world and what bothers them about it. Which world? Our world, or their world? Because in my world, getting called "bossy" is definitely the least of my worries.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join