It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian Airliner's extreme range just got nipped.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The target area of the missing Malaysian Air 777, just got nipped. Now the search area won't even extend to Beijing, China, which was their primary destination, on take off from K.L.

Jetliners fly farther at high altitudes, because the air is thin. If TPTB have data from those Rolls Royce turbine engines which show elevated temps from flying below the radar, then this starts to make sense. That aircraft is down now, one way or another. But probably not anywhere near the South China Sea. There will be conflicting info coming out, which is normal, but if there's interest here, I'll keep looking around.

My take today is that there are two distinct possibilities. First the two pilots were murdered before take off, and two subs flew the plane off into the night. Secondly, those two did the deed themselves. FWIW, I've captured photos of both of them off of the internet, and table top dowsed them, against a control photo of Gen. Schwarzkopf, and all three seem equally to have crossed over to the Spirit Realm. As Jesus said; "no one marries or is given in marriage in Heaven". You lose your masculine or feminine energies when you cross.

Needless to say, this is starting to get interesting. These searches for downed aircraft are known as "Red Dogs". I flew from Atlanta to Jo'berg, round trip, on one of these triple seven, E.R. monstrosities, and half of the passengers, along with me, would have liked to strangle the guy who invented them. On my next Safari, I'm going to route my flight through Europe, with a night's layover. Extended Range 777's are too much of a good thing. But either this Malayan Air job didn't carry full fuel tanks, for reaching Beijing, or they lost a whole lot of efficiency by dropping down and chasing the waves.

Its not the crime of the Century, not quite yet!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I didn't realise dowsing was a sanctioned method of investigation?
have you contacted the authorities with your dowsing results?

they need to know what you found! jesus married their spirits??
better tell them quick!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by carpooler

What "masculine energy" did you dowse these three photos with? Gross

Seriously though, I only followed 1/3 of what you wrote. Dowsing is not a scientific acceptable investigative method, and you have no clue about the pilots. Please don't sully individuals you know nothing about.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

TPTB don't believe in dowsing, and that's a good way to keep them in the dark. If someone does get some good hits and pointed out exactly where that plane ended up. Those big shots would come after him, thinking that he had to have something to do with the crime. This also applies to Psychics trying to help in murder investigations. Most are only false trails, but occasionally human remains are found this way. Then some dumb cop figures there's a guilt trip going down and grabs the person trying to help them. Since I've never been to Malaysia, I feel pretty safe working this problem. And I can certainly relate to those passengers flying forever through the night skies.

On my Jo'berg Delta Flight, I was sitting one row behind the bulkhead seats, at the port window. I slowly woke up, watching the little map on the seat monitor, and opened my shade just as the Skeleton Coast came into view in the distance. I bet I had eight or more fellow passengers crowding my window seat to take a peek at our landfall. I.O.W.'s it too was one really long night flight.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by carpooler

Now I see why this thread is in skunk works....

Dowsing...really???

Des

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hmmm, given the choice of taking info from someone dowsing, or info from the msm....thats a hard decision to make!! but I'd go with the dowser, at least he might be right through chance, while the msm never tells the truth.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

V. Hawk, I'll stay loose with this. High quality photos really do trap an essence of a departed soul. The medium Allison Dubois wrote about this in one of her books, which I have read. I'll be speaking with her in person, about this very subject next month, pertaining to those grisly photos of the Five Italian Fascists hanging upside down like five sides of bacon, in Milano, Italy, back in 1945. I've only handled the big glossies which were used by Look Magazine, once, and one photo was most certainly haunted. I'm also taking my photo of "Stormin Norman" with me, to illustrate Nostradamus's verse about the "angry black headed one", who makes his adversary repent, big time. I have an accomplice in Australia, who is closer by far, and we will work together to sort this missing flight out.

F.W.I.W. The great Sioux war chief, Crazy Horse, certainly felt this way, and he never allowed anyone to photograph him with the crude box cameras of those bygone days. He spoke of the cameras, as "stealing one's soul". But I'm not backing down, and I hope the nervous nellies, will just depart, and leave this thread to the adults.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

VoidHawk
Hmmm, given the choice of taking info from someone dowsing, or info from the msm....thats a hard decision to make!! but I'd go with the dowser, at least he might be right through chance, while the msm never tells the truth.

If I had to choose, I think I'd go with dowsing as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

VoidHawk

Damn...you make a good point. Guess I'll have to give dowsing a chance in the realm of possibilities.

Des...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Folks, don't let what I'm sharing go to your heads. Only one in 500 people can twist the bark off of a green twig, dowsing for water underground. When I was introduced to this, it surprised the H#$%k out of me. I'm one of these Barkspinners.

After fighting with my printer, I finally got it to do 4 x 6 photos. So now I have some decent targets to dowse for. It has taken the MSM this long to finally put some creditable photo maps online, where I could capture them and print them off. Someone has lit up the satellite service provider, to cough up the data sent by those RR engines. Now the extreme range circle once again goes past Beijing. The jet never chased any waves for over four hours after it disappeared in the South China Seas. From the engine data they now know it was still cruising at altitudes around 35,000 feet.

The downside is that it was heavily loaded so just like with the Jimmie Doolittle raid on Tokyo, it may have run out of fuel and ditched before it made it to the hijackers destination.

Right now, the story behind the story, is that the "No Tickee, No Laundry" business model of the Satellite subscription service, just got shoved back down their throats. This satellite service really did receive and process the Rolls Royce Trent engine's data stream. They just didn't want to share it, without being paid for it, first.

Speculating on those two U.S. Destroyers, may indicate a little A.S.W. if the Navy thinks that plane was ditched, and the hijackers were plucked out of the drink by a friendly Sub. This would mean that any other surviving passengers became just so much shark bait.

Another possibility is that this plane could have made a forced landing in some mountain snows, in Northern India. Anyone with a decent G.P.S. in hand, would navigate good enough to do this, and its a passive system, which keeps things private.

One source has said in print, that this search just went from a chess board to a football field. I'll try and dowse some goal posts later today, when I get settled in.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
My maps flubbed.

My son didn't listen, and now I have a stack of downloaded maps with Lahore in the middle. In the meantime, my original dowse that these criminals were anally dedicated to a direct Kuala Lumpur to Lahore flight path seems to be gaining traction. They doubled back across Malaysia to the Straits of Malacca just to pick up their original flight path to Lahore. The struggles involved with the takeover, and this dogleg, cost them too much fuel. Its now being reported that some of this distance was flown at 23,000 feet, in thicker air, also. So that cuts down the range some more.

Long story short, without precise maps the best I can share here is for you to stretch a string from Lahore to K.L. across a Globe, and you will have their route. The way points also work if you use a spherical surface. But either they ran out of fuel and dead sticked a landing on the flank of a mountain, or they punctured the pressurized cabin and the auto pilot flew on until the fuel ran dry. Either way its looking like a search and recovery op. now.

Pathenkot airfield and Dharamsala Gaggal, would be the two closest airfields to mount this search from. My dowse is still only on a pathetic 4 x 6 inch downloaded photo, of the entire circle where the plane might have flown to. I won't have a precise map to work off of until Tuesday or Wednesday.

I also got that the heroic Capt. succumbed to injuries from the takeover, out over the Bay of Bengal, south of Bangladesh. This was two thirds of their flight path to Lahore. So its still possible that only the auto pilot was left on, and everyone aboard was long dead before the plane crashed.

But if they didn't go down over water, then why didn't Indian Military radars track it along the south flanks of the Himalayas? This seems just like a plane entering U.S. airspace near Boston and flying along the I - 90 corridor, all the way to the Cascade Mts. and going down just a couple of hundred miles short of Sea Tac International Airport. NORAD would have jet fighters crawling all over it, IMO.

top topics

join