It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let ATS find missing flight MH370

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by briantaylor

If you hacked into the NSA, you would have your answer.

Do you really think that the US Government does Not know where this plane is???? Come on, really?

It is laughable.

They know exactly where it is and what happened and most of you are too ............. I have to edit since most can't take the truth.

The NSA knows exactly, ah people had phones.

If you do a little research you will find some important clues on a couple sites I found days ago. Not telling.

You have to look within the US intelligence to get your answer. They are lying every newscast through their teeth and you just believe them like always.

Disgusted and outraged is what I should feel, I am getting more numb by the day.

Nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PRS395

That is a terrific point prs395. These people did have phones and every damn phone is in the purvue of the NSA.
It seems to me there's nothing we can do about that. Except be disgusted, I suppose.
That's a shame and a bummer.
Maybe somebody will say something constructive...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I think with the Indian Ocean now included in the search area, that Male and the Maldives might be a logical choice? This is a 4 hour 25 min destination from where the plane was last heard from?

The Maldives

Government:

The Maldivian government is centered in the capitol city of Male, population 104,000, on the Kaafu Atoll. Male is the largest city in the archipelago.

Under the constitutional reforms of 2008, the Maldives has a republican government with three branches. The President serves as both head of state and head of government; presidents are elected to five-year terms.

The legislature is a unicameral body, called the People's Majlis. Representatives are apportioned according to the population of each atoll; members are also elected for five-year terms.

Since 2008, the judicial branch has been separate from the executive. It has several layers of courts: the Supreme Court, the High Court, four Superior Courts, and local Magistrate Courts. At all levels, judges must apply Islamic sharia law to any matter that is not specifically addressed by the Constitution or laws of the Maldives.

Religion:

The official religion of the Maldives is Sunni Islam, and according to the Maldivian Constitution, only Muslims may be citizens of the country. Open practice of other faiths is punishable by law.

Here is an interesting article I just found
How Terrorists Could Exploit GPS Flaws to Hijack Ships and Planes from 08/05/2013

The results illustrated how terrorists and hackers could hijack ships and planes, causing untold damage.
The UT team conducted the test aboard a 210ft super-yacht in the Mediterranean Sea.
By feeding counterfeit radio signals to the yacht, the researchers managed to steer the ship way off course. They could turn it to the left and right and even send it on a collision course with another vessel.
The ship’s GPS system, meanwhile, indicated that it was calmly moving along its intended course in a straight line. There was no suggestion of any problem or deviation.

And the runway is long enough, a Boeing 777-200 can land in Maldives. Watch for the RR symbol on the engine.

What was the captain practicing on his simulator, flying into the Maldives at night? Not saying the pilot is or was in on the hijack if it was indeed hijacked, but the plane has left the air and landed somewhere and if it did land there, it would have been dark.
edit on 3/13/2014 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

strongfp
What baffles me is that with all this technology they have today. Could they not equip airplanes and such with a waterproof 500+ meter GPS tracking device just in case of such a scenario? Hell, even if I lose my cell phone I can track it, wipe out the phone, and lock it, even without a SIM ccostsard in it. As long as it's on. I'm sure we can figure out ways to make blast proof GPS devices, plug them into the front and rear of every plane, done.

You want a bombproof, waterproof tracking device, or 2 of them, in each of the 36,000 airliners in the world. Sundstrand or L3 Comm can make them, but at $160,000 each, that's 11 and a half billion dollars added to ticket prices. Result is a bankrupt industry. And I forgot the costs of the satellites, bandwidth, ground receivers, and personnel.
edit on 14-3-2014 by F4guy because: erratic keyboard

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
There is a much older means. Two of us have dowsed this crash site along the Northern Border of India. The hijackers messed up and jogged to much including going back to the direct K.L. to Lahore flight path. They ran out of gas near the Kashmir border, but West of Nepal, at 6000+ feet, on the southern flanks of the Himalayas. Pathenkot and Dharamsala airfields are closest to this crash site. But it will be search and recovery. They may have dead sticked it good enough to leave the electricity on in the engines. The last ping or so may be with the plane on the ground. But we don't think there's any chance of it flying off.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Flight 370 is nowhere in the search zone.
It landed unloaded refueled and is now half way around the world .
It is now day 12 .

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Old Hippy Dude, have you ever heard the story of the two ships which hunted themselves down? It happened early in WWI, and the hunt was between two lookalike merchantmen, one British and the other German. They each camouflaged themselves as the other ship and went on the prowl, as merchant cruisers. But when the saw each other, the jig was up. I read the story in the Reader's Digest back in the 70's, IIRC.

My dowser pen pal in Australia has dowsed a second leg of M H 370's flights. We both got hits in Northern India, but it may not have run out of fuel. The last Ping from the ACARS may have been while it was unloading and being refueled. My Aussie dowser tracked it down the West Coast of India, and then SW to British Maritime Territory in the Indian Ocean. Latitude approx 30 degrees S and Long. approx. 65 deg. 6 min. E.

More likelly than not, the transponders were switched with an old jet cargo job. So the 777 is now at the bottom of the Indian Ocean, along with any evidence. But the electronics are now in the old cargo plane which can bluff its way along with all those "Human Shields". It might work in the middle of the night, along with a good Sob story.

My Aussie never got that the plane penetrated Pakistani Air Space on its route down the West Coast of India. All else aside, if this 777 was landed and refueled, it means this is a real case of Air Piracy, not Jose' Hermanos, jumping up and taking an airliner back to Cuba.

I believe any eye witnesses around the Maldives should be questioned about a sighting made long after the time ran out for the first leg of this Pirated flight.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join