It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing airplane a front for United States? possibly setting up for WW3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

I feel that the plane was re-directed to a quarantine area because someone was infected with a highly contagious viral strain. The public won't hear about it for at least another week. When we are told what actually happened, we won't be told the truth. The public will more than likely be told, it has crashed etc.

that is my feelings on the matter.
There was a movie years ago that had the same plot behind it. Can't remember what it was called.
Maybe someone else remembers it and can add it to your thread.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It was called Outbreak:
Film

quite interesting to watch... the passengers became immediate prisoners and were relocated to a Airforce base for quarantine measures.

Outbreak is a 1995 American medical disaster film directed by Wolfgang Petersen. The film stars Dustin Hoffman, Rene Russo and Morgan Freeman and co-stars Cuba Gooding, Jr., Kevin Spacey, Donald Sutherland and Patrick Dempsey.
The film focuses on an outbreak of a fictional Ebola-like virus called Motaba in Zaire and later in a small town in the United States. Its primary settings are government disease control centers USAMRIID and the CDC, and the fictional town of Cedar Creek, California. Outbreak's plot speculates how far military and civilian agencies might go to contain the spread of a deadly contagion.
[1]

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I research military matters and military history more than most other topics, and I do not believe that the US government would purposefully be involved in a false flag or would lie about something like this for the sole purpose of moving military hardware and other resources to the vicinity. There is absolutely no need to. There are plenty of resources already in the immediate area. And if things were bad enough, I mean to the point where they would need to transfer even more resources, then we are talking about a major conflict. And if that was the case, I think the US would be trying to avert it at this point. There is nothing going on right now that immediately spells WW3. And that being the case, the US would take other steps before they would start building up for such a war. I mean there would be many other indicators.

I don't know where the plane went. My grandma is not a conspiracy theorist by any means, and she has been saying the plane was hijacked since she heard about it. That is as good of a hypothesis as any at this point, although some explanations are more likely than others. And just to add, I don't believe what is occurring in the Ukraine is enough of an event to trigger a world war.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
My bet on the plane disappearance is the info delivered to the media is all bunk. They know where the plane is. Now with a good smoke screen in front of the world they can prepare a rescue attempt. As long as the ring leaders think we don't know what happened their defenses will not be as high.
Just a theory nothing more.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

KingJod
Is it a front for the United States to move their resources in different parts of that region to surround Russia, China, India...Just want to know what you guys think?

Naaah. I think it's pretty straight forward what it is .... the pilot and/or copilot hijacked the plane and ditched it somewhere. Either in one piece on a runway for nefarious purposes, or they were suicidal and ditched it in the ocean. Malaysia is dragging it's feet in the investigation because it doesn't want to look bad and it doesn't want it's airline industry to suffer because fanatics are out flying passenger planes.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Why is it that some people seem determined to see US involvement in any event that happens anywhere in the world?
And then there's the others who seem intent on labelling everything as a false flag.

I'll go out on a limb and openly state that this baffling case has absolutely nothing to do with the US government or its people and that it is not a false flag.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join