It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are they hiding ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

mrFMPerson
I'm not looking for any negative input, just why people think there here and why there hiding from the general population.

Oh, now, what possible kind of negative input could somebody offer?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Lol Blue Shift you know how cruel the inter webs can be

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mrFMPerson

They're not hiding, they've just renamed themselves - I believe they now call themselves proctologists.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Maybe they are not hiding, maybe we just can't see them?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

i dun think they're hiding.

maybe we unconsciously 'choose' not to see them.

peace

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleGreenAlien

that would explain why there fingers are so large and they dont use lube

i feel bad for them people lol

im just kidding around. i guess in fact they could look like us and hide among us~
edit on 03Thu, 13 Mar 2014 19:51:51 -0500MarchMar-05:00America/ChicagoThu, 13 Mar 2014 19:51:51 -05005120143 by mrFMPerson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

mrFMPerson
reply to post by conundrummer

Im not sure if i believe in what the modern concept of reptilians are and ive not looked in to much information about them, all i know is what i seen. for all i know it could of been another type of alien or something super natural.

all i know it was not human and it looked like what people call reptilian.

That's because Reptilians aren't really aliens, they are a mass of energy created by our forefather's (the Annunaki) and eventually killed them. They were trying to make life from scratch and just made a Artificial Intelligence that feeds off of people. They live through psy-vamps, who were made by their manipulation of DNA that the Annunaki did, and they kind of step in when the soul enters the body through the heart, they make it so they live with a fraction of soul, and the rest is filled with the hive mind Artificial Intelligence which then feeds off of people through the psy-vamp from which it is overshadowing (aka possesion). What people perceive as Reptilians is just that, a perception of something out of the norm and without a body. That's what people know (aliens, abductions, etc.), so when you come into contact with them, you perceive what your brain can translate it to. You not having anything to compare it to means that your brain jumped to the next thing that it could be perceived as. It doesn't have any one image. We make that image. But it does exist. I refer to the Reptilian Hive Mind Conscious as Aeopidus. That's the name that I channeled for it. We are kind of at war with them. They are the ones trying to keep the cycles of misery, they are the ones trying to take over, live in us. Keep them out. They shouldn't exist, so we shall fight until they don't.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Maybe they dont like all these cameras people keep putting up all over the country.
cant even take a dump anymore

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

mrFMPerson
reply to post by alienreality

Im not scared to re-encounter them, but why is just encountering them in the way i did higher my chances of it happening ????

To be honest i doubt it would happen i would really love trying to talk to one if they even understand English it might sound stupid but i don't see why they would not give someone the truth knowing that no one would believe that person anyways.

in a way i do think they have some emotions because the speed it turned around and the body language it projected at first seemed like it was almost scared there for a short moment.

They usually go after whole families, a brother, then a sister, parents, etc. Many people being abducted now, were also abducted by them in childhood.. The whole family's genetics gives them what they need to make other choices about their agenda.
They are creating hybrids that can live above ground unlike their dark eyed grey skinned in laws
those can survive above ground, and night time is much better for them and hiding what they do.

Sometimes they speak and relate all kinds of stuff to people, but who knows what is true. These things lie a lot. What a trait to be shared lol..

Of course I only know about the tall greys and the dumber short greys. The tall ones are way meaner, more aggressive and much smarter and more cunning. The tall greys are the ones that have shot down aircraft and killed people.. Lots of people.

All of what I am saying is just based on research and speaking to insiders that I totally trust. It could all be wrong.. But something messed up is happening either way, so what I have heard so far seems to fit the situation.
The people continuing to keep this secret will pay severely, they don't even have a clue what's coming to them.

edit on 14-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Humm interesting considering my brother is only my half brother.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

They are not hiding..we already have contact to them through channeling. Its just that advanced beings know that we as beings are multidimensional...they know the game we are playing. And they respect that we have our own timing.

But they show them-selfs to those who are ready..And open contact to small groups will occur more and more in the next 5 years..

Hop on the train...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I never seen the being i seen that night after that encounter with it.

i use to be able to pick up on other people emotions really easy and after that night i dont really have much emotion any more it even hard to have emotions my self!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join