It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighted After Malaysian Flight MH370 Disappearance

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

antoinemarionette
reply to post by gortex

Your sentiments are illogical and absurd.

First of all, how do you know that this message it is not "true"?

Because it doesn't fit into your narrow paradigm of what you think reality is?

That seems the very definition of ignorance to me.

Yours is not the only reality available to humankind... and I thank God for that!

Cheerio!

I have seen UFO's before...in the 60s in Costa Rica, but I have to admit that scenario sounds like something I would pull out of my a$$.

There are logical, believable scenarios, there are those that stretch credibility and then there are those that appear to be fiction. Even those that are fiction may turn out to be true, however the odds are not in their favor and more likely than not will not pass the sniff test.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Reading the OP I do remember radar sightings attempting to identity the craft but were discarded. Were these UFOs? Or were they identified?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

They most certainly won't pass the sniff test if they are pulled out of your ass!

What I find far more creepy than Kathryn May's channeled message is the extremely emotional over reaction some people seem to have to it. You rant and rave like lunatics from a totally harmless statement that implicates no one.

Why is that? What is there to be so afraid of? Why can't you just ignore it if you feel it doesn't concern you?

Strange.... sigh.

Well, in other news, here is a completely different theory of what happened:

www.youtube.com...Leuren Moret: direct energy weapon used on Flight 370

edit on 15-3-2014 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

The fact that this theory you presented isn't even passing muster on a board frequented by those who are admitted believers in the extra terrestrial hypothesis speaks volumes.

First you criticized Gortex for discounting this theory, then you deny believing it yourself a few posts later? If you are going to take it to the point of criticizing others, at least commit

edit on 15-3-2014 by RealityTrip because: content

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RealityTrip

I said in my original post that I hoped the channeled message was true.

That is as committed as I choose to be right now.

I don't have to believe every word of any news, report, post or message to hope that it is true or false or even to find it interesting.

I do appreciate your civil tone however, which is more than I've received previously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join