It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Extraterrestrial Fleet detected by International Space Station! Live ISS USTREAM.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So I think it's a good presumption that nobody around here wants to still argue this video is any way anomalous or unexplained?

Still, keep posting unusual stuff outside spacecraft. Some of it really could be important and fast recognition and reaction can be a matter of life and dath, and maybe NASA isn't always watching as sharp as it should.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Correction Jim - no one with any level of deductive reasoning wants to debate this any more. These are clearly fishing vessels in the video, but just like a child who refuses to believe Santa Claus isn't real, some people will plug their ears and stamp their feet and insist that the shiny lights in the water at night must be aliens!

It's baffling to me why the obvious, mundane answers are so routinely discarded in favor of the most exotic and unlikely explanations.
*Sigh*(Insert eye roll icon here)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Clearly it is a refugee fleet from the galactic centre. Traveling in their FTL ships they detected our electronic emissions and are coming to warn us that the galactic centre has exploded and want us to join them to find safety in another galaxy.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

JimOberg

Egidio Gravagna. who originally posted this on youtube, has now agreed the fleet is fishing boats == go to the link and read his comment.

I posted this to him, minutes ago.

You are a true gentleman and an honest scholar. Keep watching the feed and keep posting the unusual. As I have written often, watching the skies around the spacecraft can be a matter of life and death -- and possibly, who KNOWS what else. We explore in order to be surprised. Please stay in touch. Now we can try to solve Kovalyonok's bizarre sighting

You (or your office) make a strange, unusual and massive surveillance on Internet/Blogs, websites and Youtube about the UFOs Sightings... in order to debunk.

Trough Tons of fake/illusions/natural phenomena how many are real and which of them?
If there are, of course, in your opinion.
edit on 21-3-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

JimOberg
So I think it's a good presumption that nobody around here wants to still argue this video is any way anomalous or unexplained?

Still, keep posting unusual stuff outside spacecraft. Some of it really could be important and fast recognition and reaction can be a matter of life and dath, and maybe NASA isn't always watching as sharp as it should.

I hope you realize what you just did Jim...
THAT was opening a HUGE can of worms...

"" NASA isn't always watching as sharp as it should ""

Thats a little to worrie about...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Miccey

JimOberg

I calls 'em as I sees 'em.

The live feeds are an opportunity for 'citizen scientists' on the space frontier.

The visual clue to the lethal wound on 'Columbia' eleven years ago OUGHT to have been noticed, but wasn't.

Plus the fundamental, instinctive attitude of UFO enthusiasts is MORE appropriate than the NASA mindset, repeatedly lulled into reduced alertness by routine monotony and familiarity. "It's always BEEN ice so it's always GONNA be ice," is statistically reasonable but realistically delusional.

We're in OUTER SPACE, dab naggit, and we ought to expect every second to be caught by surprise. By ANYTHING imaginable and THEN some.

So keep watching and keep posting. And oh yeah, it might help if posters were a LEEEETLE more aware of the 'routine' aspects that DO also look weird and unearthly. Still, better a hundred false positives than one false negative.

Arken did RIGHT to pass on this video, and I hope he keeps doing it. Whatever his own assessments of it, his actions are part of the solution, not part of the problem -- that is fulfilling the purpose of exploration, which is to be astonished.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Eagleyedobserver
Okay you "smart" debunkers, if you want to challenge me, you're welcome.

If these are lights from Earth WHY are there other bright spots (Which look like STARS) that are not moving?

Did you read the thread?

Did you see what OP linked to?

Its all there.

Live video from the International Space Station includes internal views when the crew is on-duty and Earth views at other times. The video is accompanied by audio of conversations between the crew and Mission Control. This video is only available when the space station is in contact with the ground. During "loss of signal" periods, viewers will see a blue screen. Since the station orbits the Earth once every 90 minutes, it experiences a sunrise or a sunset about every 45 minutes. When the station is in darkness, external camera video may appear black, but can sometimes provide spectacular views of lightning or city lights below.

This is from OP link,

posted now for a second time.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

JimOberg

Miccey

JimOberg

I calls 'em as I sees 'em.

The live feeds are an opportunity for 'citizen scientists' on the space frontier.

The visual clue to the lethal wound on 'Columbia' eleven years ago OUGHT to have been noticed, but wasn't.

Plus the fundamental, instinctive attitude of UFO enthusiasts is MORE appropriate than the NASA mindset, repeatedly lulled into reduced alertness by routine monotony and familiarity. "It's always BEEN ice so it's always GONNA be ice," is statistically reasonable but realistically delusional.

We're in OUTER SPACE, dab naggit, and we ought to expect every second to be caught by surprise. By ANYTHING imaginable and THEN some.

So keep watching and keep posting. And oh yeah, it might help if posters were a LEEEETLE more aware of the 'routine' aspects that DO also look weird and unearthly. Still, better a hundred false positives than one false negative.

Arken did RIGHT to pass on this video, and I hope he keeps doing it. Whatever his own assessments of it, his actions are part of the solution, not part of the problem -- that is fulfilling the purpose of exploration, which is to be astonished.

Here Have a beer...
On me...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join