It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intuitive delving - An alternate past?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Many are familiar with the concept of memory, one can have a dream lasting hours, however, only remember fragments upon waking up. Also, one can be rendered into a hypnotic state, and, upon "waking up", totally forget what was done during the time hypnotised, until one is able to observe thier behaviours from a third perspective.

So, the "past" that we remember, could also contain many such "gaps" - one, when trying to remember thier childhood, might only come up with bits and pieces.

However, sometimes, when dreaming or daydreamig,, one can have premonitions of memories that don't seem to "fit" in perspective to what they can remember when choosing to think.

Many "incongruencies" usually deter one from accepting these memories, for instance:

# Unfamiliar Locations
# Unfamiliar people
# Being in the form of a seemingly different person
# Unfamiliar observations
# Times prior to ones birth

What I have been able to do, is rationalise these incongruencies to accept that they were memories of real places, generally because the detail and clarity of such memories deny one to reason that they were imaginary.

What I will do now, is make a generalisation, here, only "one" lifetime however "fourth dimensional" in the sense that one can move between times, forms, and locations without being the same "person" - the means by which I have rationalised the differences mentioned above are complex to say the least, however, as a small clue, I have reasoned there are locations inaccessible in my current situation, and that reincatnation is actually non-linear in the fourth dimension, and you can generally move between different "lives" vis a vis multiple timelines.

Obviously, some kind of "time lock" is currently in place for me, and, my memories have been altered or erased.

So, something obviously "happened" - some kind of "event".

I am 27 years old in this life, however, I remember being around in the 1970's attending a different highschool, also I was around in the early 80's at the age of about 4 or 5. Also I remember growing up in a different country, with different school and friends, later, moving to the country that I currently inabit.

Basically, dealing with three different lives, however, all memories accessible to me, obviously all three being "myself".

What I can tell you is this: From my perspective, times were different, it actually was the "fourth dimension" and now I have been "locked" into the "third dimension".

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
So are you stating that you have kept these memories after having "moved on", or are you saying that you are simply channeling into others lives and timelines?

Sorry for the questions, as it may be clear in the original post, I'm just not grasping it.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I don't understand either. It sounds way too complicated what you're saying.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by andr3w68

All my memories occur to me, the only way I could pick up the memories of others were if i read their minds, something that I did not do.

All memories were from the first perspective.

The problem is that, sometimes one can become estranged from thier own "self" however, if you were the one whom recollected such memories, without reading the memories of others, it is safe to say that they are your memories.

Basically, delving into the past.

Obviously, one can confuse forms, including the spiritual form, however, memory is formless, and represents your actions and circumstances, not your appearance or perception of self.

new topics

join