It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Airlines Disappearance - Updating Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

SixX18
reply to post by vkey08

OK here is what happened. An airliner most likely had electrical problems, maybe the batteries caught fire, and they lost control/power and became a fireball falling into the ocean, the search teams didn't get there in time and most the wreckage sunk or is dispersed. Why is everyone making this a conspiracy? I know it's been quite boring on ATS, so have your fun. Only thing weird going on is why people are spreading rumors, that is the only goddamn conspiracy, please let it rest for the families of those lost. They would beat the living crap out of you all for saying these ridiculous things about their loved ones.

Actually reports are that the families are being hopeful that the plane may have flown on for 4 more hours. I know if I was one of the family members I would not want to sit there thinking my family just died.

That and the numerous discrepancies between agencies and reports suggest that something other than the flight going down happened.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

GiulXainx
What I really want to know is WHO THE F IS ON THAT MOTHER F'ng PLANE!?

This is important information. I want to know the name of every single passenger on that plane.

This could easily identify where the plane is really headed.
edit on 3132014 by GiulXainx because: wrong usage of a word.

The passenger manifest is readily available on the net....

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

SixX18
reply to post by vkey08

OK here is what happened. An airliner most likely had electrical problems, maybe the batteries caught fire, and they lost control/power and became a fireball falling into the ocean, the search teams didn't get there in time and most the wreckage sunk or is dispersed. Why is everyone making this a conspiracy? I know it's been quite boring on ATS, so have your fun. Only thing weird going on is why people are spreading rumors, that is the only goddamn conspiracy, please let it rest for the families of those lost. They would beat the living crap out of you all for saying these ridiculous things about their loved ones.

Do you know this for a fact? Because the latest theory on the plane (from the Chinese) is that it landed in Vietnam somewhere. I would love for them to find it and everyone to be ok, that they were able to land safely and that it was just a mechanical problem, but too much conflicting info is coming out of both Malaysia and the rest of the world to discount anything.

I mean the co-pilot only had 3000 hours of total flight time (all types of airplanes not just the 777) that could have caused an issue in a crisis situation. And even if there was some sinkage of debris, there would still be SOMETHING floating on the surface.

I'm not saying that it *is* a conspiracy, I'm saying that we simply do not know what happened yet, and we really need to find out, if it was a simple failure, then fine, it's a failure, but the families deserve to be told one way or the other.. So far they haven't been by the authorities.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Please contribute additional comments toward the previously existing thread located here.

Thanks!

argentus

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join