It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Airlines Disappearance - Updating Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
We need a thread that has a lot of the information that we know (or don't know) so far so that we can all look at this and maybe piece together what's happened.

What do we really know so far?

Not much unfortunately. There were reports that the plane turned west, they have been dismissed then reasserted then dismissed.

Some Chinese Martyrs Brigade claimed responsibility, but Malaysia is saying no way.

The Chinese releases satellite photos "purporting to see the plane", they were proven false by ships and planes going to the area.

There were Freescale engineers on the flight, and while this is probably nothing, people have begun to speculate about that.

There were two people flying under stolen passports, but they were cleared by Malaysia

Supposedly the engines were still relaying info to Rolls Royce AFTER the plane disappeared, that again has been rebuked.

Now China is accusing Malaysia of withholding information, Malaysia is saying they aren't...

So what do we REALLY know so far, and what are the most plausible theories? I am very open to suggestion now..

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Shouldn't one of the originals be the official update thread?
Just saying..

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Sometimes it is easier to conglomerate all intelligible thoughts into one pot before stewing.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Just to add to the confusion

Wikipedia source

1. Radar does not require transponder to activate to know where the plane is.
  2. Up to now, debris still not found, the Chinese satellite debris is false alarm.
  3. Passenger mostly Chinese.
  4. Iranian passenger are country runaway/asylum seekers, not terrorist, thats why they buy fake passport.
  5. MSM speculation brought lots of lots confusion, each with their own motives, shame on you MSM!.
  6. Somalian pirate is not affiliated with the event

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Add another interesting twist,

DigitalGlobe took their crowdsourcing satellite picture viewing offline...... wonder why?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I'm wondering who released those photoshopped photos of the alleged iranian with false passports. Also the alleged email from an oil rig worker with a passport number with lots of 8's. Only Chinese people are obsessed with the number 8. Then there's this chinese released satellite images of allegedly debris of the missing plane.

If those photoshopped photos and email came from China, hah! i found the suspect! I just don't trust the present Chinese gov't nowadays, they're much more dangerous than the US as what some paranoid people here thinks of the US gov't.

We are being given a red herring by China!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Maybe they got a DDOS attack from China thus why.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
www.businessinsider.com...

True or Hoax. Don't know anything about this web site.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Elliot
www.businessinsider.com...

True or Hoax. Don't know anything about this web site.

It's mentioned in my OPening post
there were some people from Freescale on board.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

marhaba
I'm wondering who released those photoshopped photos of the alleged iranian with false passports. Also the alleged email from an oil rig worker with a passport number with lots of 8's. Only Chinese people are obsessed with the number 8. Then there's this chinese released satellite images of allegedly debris of the missing plane.

If those photoshopped photos and email came from China, hah! i found the suspect! I just don't trust the present Chinese gov't nowadays, they're much more dangerous than the US as what some paranoid people here thinks of the US gov't.

We are being given a red herring by China!

too quote myself... I don't think the "photoshopping" was malicious

Arken
THE FAKE "TERRORIST" Plot...

Something BIG around here....
Who take the responsability to tell the truth?

The person who made that has tactically put the red line in place. The original document is fairly blatant. The two sections or turso and body are not even connected in the original, obviously done for an "artist impression".

It looks to me like they took the guy on the right printed on a piece of paper... took the torso of the guy on the left and overlayed ontop of the guy on the right and scanned it. That gap looks like scans and faxes i've done in the passed when the overlayed paper lifts.

they have clearly just attached legs to the original images that must have looked like

edit on 13-3-2014 by tdk84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
To me, this whole thing reeks with the rotten stench of foul play.

In my opinion, if the cell phones were receiving signals, they would have been triangulated, or at least this had to have been attempted.

There are too many re-direction's and 'takesey-backsies' going on for this to be a simple crash case (or decompression).

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tdk84

Of course, I still remember that so obvious photoshopped skill showing a road inspection team in China that circulated in the internet before. It looks like the people were floating in the ground so i'm not going to wonder why if it looks a very bad overlay in this case too.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
ok guys for some reason I keep having this recent terrorist attack in mind.
It's totally crazy. Those kids basically stormed a railway station in China with ninja blades and killed 33 injuring many others.
Don't have time to check but could they be the same group claiming the highjacking?
I mean this is pretty intense terrorism.

Kumming rail station attack
edit on 13-3-2014 by Logiciel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Plot twist:

There never was a flight 370, its all a ruse by the media to take our minds off domestic issues

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well, Just want some to know what I have been reading through lately.

List of Aerial Disappearences

Its some pretty interesting information. Anyways, I suggest thinking outside the box to try and find an answer. How can a plane with 239 people aboard just disappear? No evidence of anything. No rhyme or reason. This is definitely the craziest thing I have heard of and according to most people I have talked to about it, its also for them.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I can't believe I'm the one posting a conspiracy theory on this...

www.federalregister.gov... ronic-system

Maybe, someone hacked into the planes OS and took over the aircraft, right from their seat in coach. The pilots would have no control over any system, they would be "locked out".

Then collected the cell phones and landed it someplace. Now holding hundreds of hostages and a $300M plane ransom, with the expressed condition that no one is allowed to speak out until the deal is done.

There, I said it.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Logiciel
ok guys for some reason I keep having this recent terrorist attack in mind.
It's totally crazy. Those kids basically stormed a railway station in China with ninja blades and killed 33 injuring many others.
Don't have time to check but could they be the same group claiming the highjacking?
I mean this is pretty intense terrorism.

Kumming rail station attack
edit on 13-3-2014 by Logiciel because: (no reason given)

Get all the knifes ! Get all the knifes ! They kill people !

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
These Military grade Frequency Jammers could also have been used, or others like it, by "terrorists" if any.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

OK here is what happened. An airliner most likely had electrical problems, maybe the batteries caught fire, and they lost control/power and became a fireball falling into the ocean, the search teams didn't get there in time and most the wreckage sunk or is dispersed. Why is everyone making this a conspiracy? I know it's been quite boring on ATS, so have your fun. Only thing weird going on is why people are spreading rumors, that is the only goddamn conspiracy, please let it rest for the families of those lost. They would beat the living crap out of you all for saying these ridiculous things about their loved ones.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
What I really want to know is WHO THE F IS ON THAT MOTHER F'ng PLANE!?

This is important information. I want to know the name of every single passenger on that plane.

This could easily identify where the plane is really headed.
edit on 3132014 by GiulXainx because: wrong usage of a word.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join