It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Airlines plane Flight MH370 missing: New hostage theory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

That picture is very telling. I do not like this - I do not like this at all. Tell me this is not literally the perfect ingredients and back story to a false flag to come... Iranians w/ stolen passports, etc. TPTB are pulling out all the stops this time, the sheep are getting harder to fool.

Another scenario in my mind, China simply mercilessly blew the Airliner out of the sky the second it entered their airspace and is now going back 'pulling a US' and is attempting to cover the entire thing up fearing the international and domestic backlash it would cause...Idk, this would be tragic but better than the former.

Im going to bed. Too much for me in one day..

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

amkia
reply to post by Reaper62

That needs a huge knowledge of the areas topography and geography to fly so low in altitude with a passenger jet at speed of at least 700 km pr. Hour. Almost impossible to do it with a commercial pilots which are used to fly over the 10k altitude!

Simple hijacker (s) don’t have those required knowledge. We are not talking about the Hollywood scenarios here.

That's the only issue I have with the 'below the radar' scenario. There would be a noticeable changes it altitude and course changing before it went off radar but then again I'm no expert just the way I think

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
That's the thing - If a country is involved in this It would not be average hi-jackers. This could be that countries version of the Navy Seals who just successfully pulled off the greatest disappearing act in history for all we know.

And I wanted to add - The photo that Arken took OMG thank you for bringing that to my attention! The photo on the right ( the one where the Iranian is facing more frontwards ) is clearly fake. FFS they photoshopped the top of two different men onto the same set of legs!! How lazy are they?!? That is the most obvious fake ever now that it is pointed out...The folds of the pants give it away - look for yourself they match perfectly in both photos all the way down the pant legs'.

Also, notice the second man in the right picture. That is not a normal posture, his torso is turned as if facing the camera and walking towards it while his legs and feet in a stationary position. Granted he could just be swiveled and leveled forward - but he sure looks as if he is moving forward with momentum IMO yet his legs dont look right. The legs are clearly standing knees locked (perfectly in line with how the first man is standing),

edit on 13-3-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by daaskapital

How does the Wall Street Journal have access to a report before it is released to the public? One would think Boeing would have made this announcement to more than just the Wall Street Journal...

Okay, as I am looking into this, this was all unnamed and anonymous.

Thank you for posting the source story.

The Wall Street Journal is a legitimate news source, and i'm willing to say that the only reason why the two individuals are anonymous is due to themselves requesting anonymity of the journalist. The journalist would have agreed to protect their identity, for obvious reasons.

And how does the Wall Street Journal get information before everyone else? They are journalists. It's their job.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Yes but you have two unnamed anonymous individuals saying something NO ONE will confirm and is officially being denied.

KUALA LUMPUR, March 13 — A Malaysia Airlines spokesman today contested reports that Rolls Royce received bursts of engine information from missing flight MH370, insisting that the data link was severed the same moment the plane dropped off civilian radar.

Sky News correspondent Mark Stone posted the snippet on Twitter today, which will likely further confuse rescue efforts that have been repeatedly bombarded with inaccurate information.

“#MalaysiaAirlines executive tells @skynews that Rolls Royces engines stopped transmitting their routine ‘health updates’ when contact lost,” Stone posted on Twitter today.

An earlier report by the Wall Street Journal that Rolls Royce received two bursts of Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) feedback allegedly from the Beijing-bound plane with 239 on board had raised the possibility that the plane could be anywhere in a 4,400-mile radius.

It is unclear if Rolls Royce is capable of receiving such transmissions independently of MAS.

Yesterday, the Bloomberg news service cited a source as saying that MAS opted out of a Boeing service to collect real-time performance data from jets like the 777-200ER used by MH370 for use in planning maintenance.

The source said MAS now collated such data itself.

www.themalaymailonline.com...
[editby ]edit on 13-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

I don't think that's really a fair comparison. You are not a journalist reporting for a respected publication. And if you were, you would have a duty to verify the legitimacy of your source before reporting their claims. Just because these individuals are anonymous in the piece, doesn't mean their identities are not known to the reporter, and almost certainly their backgrounds/qualifications have been fully verified.

And given the massive weight that these claims carry, wouldn't you want to remain anonymous too? Obviously they are not official spokespeople, so I think it's completely understandable that they would want to keep their identities hidden.
edit on 13-3-2014 by TheStev because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

I put the full story above in my edit already.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
This story really is perplexing. How can a plane go missing in mid air without no explanation.? It is implausible to think with modern technology that this is possible. To me this is a coverup of which we have no idea at this moment in time as to what they are trying to hide. Its a conspiracy!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Just putting this out there - has anyone read the Tintin comic 'Flight 714' ?

There seems to be a lot of paralels to me

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

The aircraft wasn't being tracked by radar during the time it disappeared it was in between two different sectors and was expected to report when it flew into the next one. The ATC hand it over to the next sector, if you had a bit of knowledge of AC then this would be the perfect time to strike, turning off the transponders at that time would essentially make it impossible to track.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I would hazard a guess that the aircraft was remote piloted to an undisclosed location for a reason we are yet to find out, aircraft do not just disappear.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Will anyone be surprised if they turn up in North Korea?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by steve88

Why would it need to be remotely piloted? The amount of work that would need to be done to actually make this work would be ridiculous you might aswell just pay a pilot to do it for you.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Just throwing an idea into the mix, worked on 911 if you belive the remote pilot theories. Please explain how any old pilot could turn up at malaysian airlines and hop on one of their aircraft and fly it off fully loaded?

Onw would assume that this would have been planned well in advance.
edit on 13-3-2014 by steve88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Awesome thanks for that ... Believe it or not I should of know about that. I do know that pilots have to switch between different ATCs dunno why I didn't think of that. I blame it being a slow morning at work here in the UK. Not enough tea. Thanks for clearing that up though

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Question for any military (most likely Navy)

Could an impact on the surface of the Pacific ocean be detectable to IUSS?

Im not sure how far west / south it goes but from what I've read the system was so sensitive that it could pick up the vibrations coming off a TU-95 Bomber.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Arken
THE FAKE "TERRORIST" Plot...

Something BIG around here....
Who take the responsability to tell the truth?

Someone needs to get better skills at Photoshop...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by steve88

I just finished listening to the live news brief from Kuala Lumpur now with the head of the Malaysia Transport Authority, they are denying the reports from the Wall Street Journal... calling them false.

He is saying the last data transmission was at 1:07 am (their time) and the reports indicated that there was nothing wrong with the plane. He confirmed the above report that I quoted speaking of two transmissions, he is saying both reported back normal conditions for the engines and again reiterated the last data transmission was at 1:07 (their time) and that when they lost contact with the plane there was never another data transmission again.

He repeats that it can take months to find other planes in the past that went down. He says they are searching and still believing the plane crashed... they just have not located the plane yet. He says they are using sophisticated equipment and it is a multinational effort to locate the missing aircraft.
edit on 13-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Notice Anything Strange About the Photos of the Men Who Used Stolen Passports on the Missing Malaysian Plane?

Look at the position of their feet. Look at the shadows. Look at the shape of the bag, especially in the context that the man on the left doesn’t appear to be holding the same shape of bag in his top half.

After the issue started to gain traction, Malaysian officials confirmed the photo was altered, though said it was not done intentionally.

Asmawati Ahmad, spokeswoman for the Malaysian assistant police commissioner, told Agence France-Presse that the issue occurred when someone photocopied the images. She said it “was not done with malice or to mislead” and said this was explained when the images were handed out to members of the media.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

steve88
I would hazard a guess that the aircraft was remote piloted to an undisclosed location for a reason we are yet to find out, aircraft do not just disappear.

I second this idea. Its the same as the 911 Pentagon incident. Theres no proof at all that it was a plane. Everyone knows it was a missile.
So where'd the plane and passengers go?

I beleive the planes were effectively written off and used for the CIA black flights.

The Malaysian Military I say is involved in this disappearance. why?

1) They took a surprisingly long time to announce they had picked up a signal on military radar several hours after the transponders were shut off.
2) The direction they took in the search and rescue effort - just seemed like they are not overly worried or concerned or proactive in assisting .

Just a gut feeling, but this plan was "made" to disappear and the passengers will be used for ulterior motives never to be heard of again.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join