It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I decided to make an account and join in talks. ^_^

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hope to read you soon!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Domo1
reply to post by Aleister

You seem to have a couple of misunderstandings in your OP, you don't need 20 replies, you need 20 of your own posts to start a new thread. And you can post anywhere, not just on this page. I imagine you waiting for 20 replies here, wondering if you will get them and be able to post somewhere else - you've created your own initiation hazing! So post away, anywhere you'd like! Just have to wait to make a thread until you have 20.

Are you retarded?

I am, very much so. I use it to my advantage when playing cards, as the other players think my "tells" are just me looking at dust and clapping. When I draw to the inside, and get my card, I usually whistle, but the other players believe that I am just living an inner-life where trains chug by every once in awhile.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Aleister

Domo1

You seem to have a couple of misunderstandings in your OP, you don't need 20 replies, you need 20 of your own posts to start a new thread. And you can post anywhere, not just on this page. I imagine you waiting for 20 replies here, wondering if you will get them and be able to post somewhere else - you've created your own initiation hazing! So post away, anywhere you'd like! Just have to wait to make a thread until you have 20.

Are you retarded?

I am, very much so. I use it to my advantage when playing cards, as the other players think my "tells" are just me looking at dust and clapping. When I draw to the inside, and get my card, I usually whistle, but the other players believe that I am just living an inner-life where trains chug by every once in awhile.

Best reply this week! Epic in fact. Choo Choo!

P

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by iammrhappy86

Hello Mr Happy!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember, Above All, Have Fun!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
You should be honored.

Not every member gets greeted by the rascally Wrabbit.

P

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Thank you for the compliment. At my retarded level of development compliments are nice, and feel like feathers falling on my nose, where I can itch them and still fit into polite society.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Aleister

Domo1

Are you retarded?

Remember that U2U i sent you? LOL....this is why....

"looking at dust and clapping", i expect to laugh at that alld ay.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You're all awesome, thanks again for the warm greetings.
^_^

I'm not waiting for 20 replies in here at all. Just figured I'd start in the introduction section.

I was expecting maybe a hello or two. But not all this.

Aw shucks, Y'all makin' me blush.
:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thank you. I can see you have a good sense of humor from your present avatar, the baby tops it off perfectly.

And OP, you don't need 20 replies to you to start a thread, you need to post 20 replies or comments. You have seven now, well on your way to 20.

edit on 13-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Domo1

Are you retarded?

LOLZ Bawaaa

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Behold!

I am Mr happy!

See it? I'm a smiley face now. ^_^

(Avatar)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

welcome bro/sis

peace

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

dodol

welcome bro/sis

peace

Definitely a bro. Just saying. Lol.

"Mr. Happy". Not Ms., not Mrs. =P

EDIT: debated putting my actual face instead of smiley. Maybe I should.. Lol.
edit on 3/14/2014 by iammrhappy86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
hello.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Welcome.
The site has been very rich as of late.
A good time to mix points of view in just about anything.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I can post threads now! Yay!

And I'm getting some stars, so I guess I'm not 'too crazy'.
Or the crazies support me.... Lol.

=P

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Welcome

Cant wait to read your personal experiences.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

restless genius

Welcome

Cant wait to read your personal experiences.

Really!? Alright. I'll post it today. ^_^

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Posted.

"My encounter with the lady in white and the children"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join