It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are they so secretive

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

draknoir2

EnPassant

www.rense.com...

I don't do rense. I find anti-Semitic propaganda distasteful.

Rense is anti-Semitic? How?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
He didn't answer because he doesn't know anything about aliens other than what people have told him or what he's read.

Just because he's got PhDs doesn't make him any more knowledgeable about aliens than anyone else, which in reality is absolutely nothing.....

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Frith
To answer this question you'd have to ask the ETs themselves why they're acting this way.

I'll speculate that its due to human behavior that they remain secretive. Whether its due to our tribalism and violent tendencies or a fear that we'd completely fall apart upon such a massive revelation we're likely not easy to deal with.
I dont get it, 90 percent of the reptilians races are more violent then how humans torcherd each other in the middle ages. There means of torcher makes our most extream methords look so beginner like.

Yet so many alien species look to make contact with the reptilians. So obviously it cant be humans violent nature that is stoping them from making contact with the whole of humanity. Im really thinking its to do with the governments of earth and the Vatican. I saw a documenty last night on national geographic that the Vatican would kill anyone that would try to prove the earth was round and that it was not the center of the universe. In the dark and middle ages and before.
edit on 16-3-2014 by Abavs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Abavs
I saw a documenty last night on national geographic that the Vatican would kill anyone that would try to prove the earth was round and that it was not the center of the universe. In the dark and middle ages and before.

Please provide inks... Or accept that your delusions are, just, delusions
edit on 16-3-2014 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

MarsIsRed

Abavs
I saw a documenty last night on national geographic that the Vatican would kill anyone that would try to prove the earth was round and that it was not the center of the universe. In the dark and middle ages and before.

inks ? Ok what colour ink would you like?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Abavs

MarsIsRed

Abavs

inks ? Ok what colour ink would you like?
red, blue, black, ?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

spodokomodo
Imagine being an alien with your thoughts psychically linked to the collective mind of your race; lies and deceit are impossible. There is a cohesiveness and shared sense of purpose.

Then further imagine trying to make contact with the human race, who's thoughts and motivations are a jumbled mess of contradictions - that's in the mind of one individual - then multiply that by 7 billion.

Who could you possibly interact with on behalf of the whole of mankind? Maybe have to wait for us to expand our consciousness first.

You are right on the money with why the aliens try to limit contact with us bad attitude folks. Why lay down in a pigpen and roll in mud?
Humans have a nasty habit of killing each other!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

EnPassant

draknoir2

EnPassant

www.rense.com...

I don't do rense. I find anti-Semitic propaganda distasteful.

Rense is anti-Semitic? How?

Really? You never had an inkling that some of the stories on Rense are a little questionable?

Although the www.rense.com... link was interesting.
I would be more convinced if they actually mentioned the book they are trying to discredit rather than trying to link Sagan to this mystery book.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join