It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are they so secretive

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well when Mr Friedman was here I asked a question

"Why are aliens so secretive and in cohorts with the, well lets say, less than honest people in governments.

It seems to me they control those in charge or are controlled, seems a little silly if thats the case.

Are they power hungry, secretive because of evil intentions? "

I never got an answer, he was very busy, I understand.
But I would like an answer, definitive of course, in lieu of that anybody got any ideas.

If aliens (whatever) only relate to the powerful, surely they have an agenda
If they are keeping secrets, they have ulterior motives.

or are they so meek they allow themselves to be controlled by politicians around the world

Anyone?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
That is easy…it’s because we are so very violent!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

There's one segment of the aliens that controls (generally speaking) those who don't have our best self-interests in mind. And then there's another segment that works with those who want to heal the world. I recommend googling the Law of One. That'll tell you all you need to know.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

borntowatch
Well when Mr Friedman was here I asked a question

"Why are aliens so secretive and in cohorts with the, well lets say, less than honest people in governments.

It seems to me they control those in charge or are controlled, seems a little silly if thats the case.

Are they power hungry, secretive because of evil intentions? "

I never got an answer, he was very busy, I understand.
But I would like an answer, definitive of course, in lieu of that anybody got any ideas.

If aliens (whatever) only relate to the powerful, surely they have an agenda
If they are keeping secrets, they have ulterior motives.

or are they so meek they allow themselves to be controlled by politicians around the world

Anyone?

By now, it should be common knowledge that the top echelon of "Celebrities" are just people that "sold their soul to the devil" in return for all the materialistic rewards that they could ever want. So who, or what is to say that the powers that be haven't also "sold their soul to the devil", but this time the devil is ranked even higher than them ?
The powers that be are the highest level 'devil' that we acknowledge, but what if there is a level[s] above them ?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I asked a question at the beginning of the forum and never even got a answer. I am extremely dissapointed how that fourm was set up then closed down for no more post. All I wanted to know was if there was any truth from what i heard that carl sagin was on the payroll to delibutely mis direct people in search of the crown jewel and weather or not if there was any truth to the claims Richard Dolan has made about space.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
To answer this question you'd have to ask the ETs themselves why they're acting this way.

I'll speculate that its due to human behavior that they remain secretive. Whether its due to our tribalism and violent tendencies or a fear that we'd completely fall apart upon such a massive revelation we're likely not easy to deal with.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Just my take…

It would upset the apple cart (status quo, Paradigm, balance of power) They know this so remain aloof, just on the edge of the arena. There they watch and monitor, tweaking this and that from time to time to keep things stable enough and prevent an extinction level event. Like gardeners?

Otherwise they let us do whatever we want.

Because thats what we do and yet we have not wiped ourselves out.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Who knows. Are we sure that they are here to visit humans.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Your take is very close to the mark in my opinion.

If people could just imagine for one second that it was to be revealed that Aliens do exist and HAVE made contact, and what impact it would have worldwide. This revelation will completely change EVERYTHING we thought we knew. After the initial running to the leaders for help, the realisation of how insignificant our 'leaders' are, will then render them and their power, useless.
It will cause many to question their religion. This will have a very negative impact on religion, and we can't have that now, can we ?
Our education system as we know it, will have a completely new outlook and approach. If Alien existence is revealed, then what happens to all those stories of evolution that occupies most non religious schools ? Does the story change, is it thrown out all together, or does it help explain our existence even better ?
Basically, it will change societies entire outlook and mentality. Too much effort has gone into building up religion and politics to just let it all come crashing down by revealing one piece of information. The powers that be are doing a good enough job of controlling the masses through religion and politics, without having to risk it all by revealing information that will, as you rightly said, upset the apple cart !

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
They are semi secret because they know that there is a certain kind of person that will serve them. They want to sieve out these people and work with them in secret and keep anyone who would be a nuisance away.
edit on 13-3-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DarksideOz

I don't see why religion would collapse. Why would that happen? If aliens say that our religions are wrong the religious will say they are antichrist and become even more religious. Who are the aliens to make pronouncements on religion?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Abavs

Carl Sagan was obviously a debunker. He knew far more about ufos than he pretended.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Have you seen the miscreants that roam this planet! Look outside, I'm sure they're not too hard to spot.

Anyway how eager are you to see a being whose first thought is to probe your anus!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

waltwillis
That is easy…it’s because we are so very violent!

If aliens showed up some back woods hick would shoot it because he would think it was going to take his job...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
From my perspective, the fear of something taking my job should be irrelevant. No race should be a slave to money.

I think humanity would actually handle disclosure well. I know I'm impatiently waiting for it myself. With the already insurmountable evidence that there is a UFO presence, it is bound to happen.

The only questions I have concerning the UFO and alien presence are:

Who? (There are several different theory's on this, but its hard to believe any one of them as fact at this point)

When? (What time period are these beings from. Past or present.)

Where? (Where do they come from?)

and,

How? (What means do the transportation vehicles operate under.)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Funny, it is actually so secret that professionals will avoid questions like that even if they believe in aliens. Everyone wants it secret - the witnesses, the governments, the Phil Klass's, and the aliens want it more secret than any human being by far.

And we shall keep it secret also. Does the Lord of Truth encourage secrecy?

All we have to do is listen. Not to the professionals, not to the scammers, not to all of the so called witnesses who are really hoaxers.

To the earth.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
just cuz

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

EnPassant
reply to post by Abavs

Carl Sagan was obviously a debunker. He knew far more about ufos than he pretended.

Such as?

And how did you come by this knowledge?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I would say, maybe some species are more secretive in making sure they are not seen or witnessed, and others obviously are not as secretive. Stanton Friedman suggested the other day it may have something to do with having a non-interference stance towards humans.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
In my opinion, and I will state that this is PURELY opinion, a non-interference stance is the most likely.

This would explain the secrecy, only making themselves known to either make a point (whereas nukes are concerned), or to assist with humanity's eventual rise to a star-traveling race.

If I were a third party observer to this foreign world of the humans, I would certainly not only be concerned with how violent the people seem to be, but also with the technology to Intelligence/Spirituality ratio.

This would also explain the apparent connection between TPTB and ET. (To help utilizing tech we have from crashes in non catastrophic ways.)

edit on 13-3-2014 by andr3w68 because: personal error

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join