It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

East Coast Springs forward.. back to Winter snow storms!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
mashable.com...

I think the midwest is getting slammed pretty hard again, too? Just days ago we all turned our clocks forward in anticipation of Spring.

So much for that! At this rate, yall up north may be getting April and maybe even May snowstorms !?!
edit on 12-3-2014 by gardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Northern Ohio here. One mile stretch of Ohio turnpike had 50+ cars involved in pileups and another highway had a 20+ car pileup. Weather changed into a mini blizzard with whiteout conditions out of nowhere. Yesterday and the day before were t-shirt wearing days here, too!

One of the turnpike accidents

edit on 3/13/2014 by halfpint0701 because: Added pic

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by halfpint0701

That is some serious CARnage.

Enjoy the snow folks, I have never seen the stuff. We just had our long stint of 40+ degrees C. Most days were over 110F. They were warm days indeed.

P

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I was just on my way to dreamland when the guy next door started to pass the snow blower in his driveway. It's 4 AM! Maybe he begins his work day early? she asked herself trying not to feel so murderous. Winter: the season that keeps on keeping-on. Come on Spring!!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
East coast Canada here,it is just after six am atlantic time and a balmy nine degrees celcius,with pouring rain outside that just melted the last of the snow from my driveway and front yard. Hoping it stays this warm.
edit on 13-3-2014 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

gardener
mashable.com...

I think the midwest is getting slammed pretty hard again, too? Just days ago we all turned our clocks forward in anticipation of Spring.

So much for that! At this rate, yall up north may be getting April and maybe even May snowstorms !?!
edit on 12-3-2014 by gardener because: (no reason given)

I bet the 4 of July fireworks will get canceled this year because of snowstorms

new topics

top topics

join