It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To non-believers, how do you explain cattle mutilations if not for aliens?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by icyboy771z

Could be the government doing testing. Gave Valdez did some investigating into the Dulce cattle mutilations. He believes humans are involved, not aliens, and Is on record stating there were gas masks and other items found at some of the cattle mutilation sites.

Greg says his father began a decades-long investigation into a large number of the mutilations that occurred in northern New Mexico, and prior to his death in 2011, Gabe determined that the mutilations and strange aircraft were, in fact, human-caused.

Greg said his father found out that the cattle mutilations were being conducted by the U.S. government in order to determine the effect of radiation resulting from Gasbuggy.

Project Gasbuggy was the nuclear testing done in New Mexico during the 1960's. Interesting article.

Link

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

Testing for propagation of radioactive contamination is the explanation which best fits facts:

a) what's up with cattle? They are outdoors and eat grass from large areas.

b) What's up with the tongue and anus? These parts of the body will concentrate radioisotopes ingested from the ground conveniently.

c) why doesn't the perpetrator use their own private herd of cattle? Because the goal is to take measurements at many geographically dispersed points.

d) why the secrecy and cover-up? because if openly discussed, then somebody would start asking about all the radioactivity and that subject is 'radioactive' to public opinion. And because of the economic interests of cattle ranchers who wouldn't be able to sell any meat regardless of the quantitative magnitude of the radioactivity, even if utterly trivial to human health.
edit on 13-3-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

It's almost as if it's a double operation, testing the cattle as Gabe Valdez believes along with a PsyOp. That may explain why the government would do this on public/private land where everyday people will find their cattle mutilated. I would imagine finding that would cause fear on many different levels.
edit on 13-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: Added

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Jennyfrenzy

It's almost as if it's a double operation, testing the cattle as Gabe Valdez believes along with a PsyOp. That may explain why the government would do this on public/private land where everyday people will find their cattle mutilated. I would imagine finding that would cause fear on many different levels.
edit on 13-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: Added

It's been an axiom to everybody that there's a awful, dark motive.

If it is as I hypothesized, then the reason is, in fact, an authentic concern for public health. The most expedient course of action is to do nothing. What would Russia do about radioactive contamination? Deal with the tongue and anus of anybody who reported it, of course.

Guess what, not everybody who works at a national laboratory are minions of Doctor Evil.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Here's a picture of an Andromedan alien surgeon, temporarily disguised as turkey buzzard:

Remember guys, eyeballs and soft parts first:

edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I never said everyone who works at a national laboratory is evil or anything of the sort.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

mbkennel
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

Testing for propagation of radioactive contamination is the explanation which best fits facts:

a) what's up with cattle? They are outdoors and eat grass from large areas.

b) What's up with the tongue and anus? These parts of the body will concentrate radioisotopes ingested from the ground conveniently.

c) why doesn't the perpetrator use their own private herd of cattle? Because the goal is to take measurements at many geographically dispersed points.

d) why the secrecy and cover-up? because if openly discussed, then somebody would start asking about all the radioactivity and that subject is 'radioactive' to public opinion. And because of the economic interests of cattle ranchers who wouldn't be able to sell any meat regardless of the quantitative magnitude of the radioactivity, even if utterly trivial to human health.
edit on 13-3-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

Best fits the facts?
a) What's up with cattle? On big ranches and can be left to the elements for days.
b) What's up with the tongue and Anus? Soft body parts easy to eat (Do eyes concentrate the radioisotopes as well?).
c) Why not use their own cattle? Very few flies, maggots, birds etc are landowners.
d) Why the secrecy and cover up? The flies refuse to talk.

Also if they are checking to see radiation from what the animals eat wouldn't a lawnmower be the cheaper and easier method.

The people who want to believe are just ignoring the facts and making up their own.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
In agreement with the above post, I have seen a few images of cattle mutilations. The carcasses shown appeared quite old by a few weeks or more. Most of the damage witnessed was probably done by maggots. They devour the softest tissue, which apparently involves the eyes, lips, blood, and other soft tissue. When they mature, they fly away. The carcass also fills with gas, then ruptures providing the appearance of surgical cuts. This has been proven but I don't have a video to post.
edit on 13-3-2014 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Krahzeef_Ukhar

He answered some of your questions already but, they use the tounge mouth anus because those absorb radioactive isotopes in the same way human tissue does. This makes the part about the lawn mower moot as that's not the kind of testing they want, although I'm sure they do soil testing and the like aswell.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

They don't use their own cattle because it's easier to use other peoples to get a greater spread of testing.

The secrecy I imagine is just a part of it, old john from the local farm would be pretty pissed off if he knew the govt killed his cow, and I'm sure he'd be seeking compensation for it.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Did you read my post?
I was just giving alternative answers for the questions raised and answered.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The military probably is testing lasers using cattle as their guinea pigs. They might be behind the crop circles too.
cwm

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I understand your question. I have read through the postings. Your first major hurdle - a lot of people despite their best intentions do not believe in aliens/ufo's.
Second hurdle: You cannot strong arm people into a perspective that does not agree with them.
Cattle mutilations may honestly just be a clever psy-op in order to have people create these threads today.
I do not think aliens mutilated those cows for any form of scientific research as there would have been cases of other animals suffering this fate if it were truly for any intelligence gathering mission on "their" part.
It fed an agenda..and did it well..

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

carewemust
The military probably is testing lasers using cattle as their guinea pigs. They might be behind the crop circles too.
cwm

In this scenario there's no reason for them to not use their own cows that nobody will miss.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Well, obviously natural causes is by far the most likely explanation for almost all incidents. Cattle gets ill, falls down, predators and scavengers munch.

And funny some ranchers might be interested in compen$ation from deep pockets for what was actually an ordinary risk that they have to bear.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Maybe there is some new hyper advanced type of surgery that is only used on cattle and not humans by satanic cults.
Maybe the cattle mutilated themselves.
The lack of carbon on the cuts (was not cut with a surgical laser cutter) can be explained away by the hyper-advanced satanic cult surgeons that only perform this hyper advanced surgery on cattle for free and not humans for pay.

Hey why not? Maybe they all faked it and performed the advanced ultra-silent surgery at night without any blood being split.

Of course farmers and satanic surgeon cults can do that.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
There has been an Incredible influx of UFO researchers claiming they have the answer to the cattle mutes, but this separates the real from the phonies and shows how many hoaxers and debunkers there really are, when they think they are giving us credible information from their research, they prove to really be egotistical jerks and liars. Nobody knows what happened unless they watch Linda Howe's documentary first of all, this is simply not biased but historical because of so many newspapers quoted and so many law enforcement interviewed.

So to start real research and not how the liars work - by coming up with ideas they like rather than going to the field - a human being must question, 'if law enforcement had to deal with UFOs in their investigation of the cattle mutes, than start by researching law enforcement when it happened.' It turns out they will say it is the same theory of little green men, because the impossible does not just come out of the sky and create dreams when reality is taking place.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join