It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To non-believers, how do you explain cattle mutilations if not for aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This was the subject of one of the Science Channels early programs, "Unexplained Files", and in one corner you had some people who definitely feel that there could be a ufo connection, as some witnesses did see something akin to a ufo in the immediate area, and in the other you had people who feel the government may be behind this, in that they want to find out what may be in our food chain that may not be good to us. One of the investigators noted that there was a line of ufo's reportedly seen across the U.S. in the exact same area where ufo's were being reported. His summary was that he could not prove that humans were behind this, but that he could not prove that et's were behind it either. Maybe its possible that both, the government and possibly some ufo's are both behind it. It is still a mystery.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
BAD PEOPLE WITH KNIVES. Really you couldn't come up with that yourself?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Please don't tell me my great great grandchildren won't have hamburgers. What else will they miss?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

What say I ? Your razor needs sharpening. Why can't humans make surgical cuts? Why can't humans drain blood? Why can't humans identify a cows uterus?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Apparently they're all taking place down wind from nuclear facilities....organs taken such as eyes and others relate to testing levels of concentration of nuclear isotopes. So I believe this is PTB's black op force, testing to see if you're getting enough poison because they want more profits from Big Pharma, and someone was complaining in the board meetings or bildenburg meetings, not enough of us are dying in slow profitable ways, so they're adjusting their numbers accordingly and probably planning on leaking more isotopes.

Leuren Moret named a lot of names and operations in her interviews, and she opened my eyes to this particular one.
edit on 13-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

icyboy771z
I cannot seem to comprehend any other logical reason to these killings (besides aliens and maybe supernatural)
Unless if you can give me an alternative explanation that fulfills these criteria:

1) Motive of these killings
2) Explain the precise surgical cuts and no traces of blood
3) Explain the reason why no tracks are found even when the body is dumped on soft ground/mud.

Aliens satisfy all these three.

The video I posted covers these however they aren't exactly tricky questions.

1) No motive, animals die all the time from natural causes.
2) Bloating and splitting. Blood settling in the body and flies,maggots etc enjoying the blood.
3) No Dumping so no tracks and flies are surprisingly light-footed.

It also answers why the soft tissue is missing. Why there is no proof for either govt or alien interference. Why mutilation of other animals (even humans) have the same MO. Why if you leave a dead animal it will display the same properties without even 1 UFO needed.
Also why reports predate any nuclear activity.

Does that sound logical?
edit on 13-3-2014 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

draknoir2

What do you mean by "non-believers"?

Well, there a lot of people who don't believe anything I say, so those people maybe?

Anyway, I forget. How do cattle mutilations connect to aliens again?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
So if not aliens or a section of the military or secret government agency doing research then where does that leave us?

I say a rogue private company like Monsanto...but even that doesn't make sense. Who then?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Krahzeef_Ukhar

Does that sound logical?

Yes logical, but not as cool as aliens with lasers and stuff.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

So if not aliens or a section of the military or secret government agency doing research then where does that leave us?

That leaves us with ignoring flies an stuff.

I say a rogue private company like Monsanto...but even that doesn't make sense. Who then?

Who? Linda Mutant Howe and the people that believe her.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
fierycelt.tripod.com...
Cattle Mutilations

A By-Product of Radiation Testing?

en.wikipedia.org...

Locations count!

www.ovnis-armee.org...

An operative on the ground quickly carries out the removal of the organs after cutting open the animal with a sharp instrument (see fig. 6-a), a traditional scalpel, a laser instrument, or an ultrasonic scalpel. The animal’s blood may be removed by puncturing a vein and suction. The operative leaves no trace of footprints or vehicle on the ground, using suitable equipment.

Not very ET like , they can take you through walls and don't require scapels.

The removal of organs or of skin is perhaps only a decoy serving to extract those parts which have absorbed chemicals or been burned by microwaves, so that the cause of death may remain unknown even if the animal is given an autopsy. This removal can also permit an examination of the degree of radioactive contamination of these organs (see below).

Interesting, sensitive organs for testing are removed....

Seriously, get off the et one on this, its really bad stuff and until people wake up, we can't even begin to stop the abuse and tyranny by our Murder Incorporated rulers, who should be in jail.
edit on 13-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Krahzeef_Ukhar

icyboy771z
I cannot seem to comprehend any other logical reason to these killings (besides aliens and maybe supernatural)
Unless if you can give me an alternative explanation that fulfills these criteria:

1) Motive of these killings
2) Explain the precise surgical cuts and no traces of blood
3) Explain the reason why no tracks are found even when the body is dumped on soft ground/mud.

Aliens satisfy all these three.

The video I posted covers these however they aren't exactly tricky questions.

1) No motive, animals die all the time from natural causes.
2) Bloating and splitting. Blood settling in the body and flies,maggots etc enjoying the blood.
3) No Dumping so no tracks and flies are surprisingly light-footed.

It also answers why the soft tissue is missing. Why there is no proof for either govt or alien interference. Why mutilation of other animals (even humans) have the same MO. Why if you leave a dead animal it will display the same properties without even 1 UFO needed.
Also why reports predate any nuclear activity.

Does that sound logical?
edit on 13-3-2014 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: (no reason given)

I'm inclined to agree.

If I had to choose a CT explanation probably the most reasonable one I've heard is that in the odd case where it isn't natural mortality or predation it is the government covertly testing the nation's meat supply for signs of bio-terrorism.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Krahzeef_Ukhar
reply to post by LivingUnderGlass

That video is from a japanese advertising firm for some dairy product. It wasn't used so the guy who made it put it out for people to see as a joke.

Thanks for clearing this up.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

LivingUnderGlass
Cattle mutilations are quite mysterious indeed. Maybe there are several explanations possible. The book mentioned earlier in this thread "Dulce Base The Truth and Evidence from the Case Files of Gabe Valdez" points clearly towards military involvement. However, this --to me-- doesn't explain all other cases (Skinwalker Ranch).

Also worth checking out is the work by Linda Howe and her documentary "Strange Harvast".

And what do you think of this video? :-)

fixed video

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
My parents lost a pet cow to something strange. She was up at the sheriff's house visiting the bull. Neighbors near the scene of the dead cow said that they saw what could be described as a black ops helicopter...perfectly silent, when the cow started bellering. The sheriff didn't bother to investigate because such a things had not happened near our stretch of the woods. Sure enough, by morning she had all the traits of a taken cow. Her eyes, tongue, and reproductive organs were gone. Her skin from her face looked like it was cut off with a very fine laser cutter. Not a drop of blood to be found. She was found in soft mud with no footprints around her suggesting that something lifted her up and dropped her back down.

Not too long after that, a friend lost a cow in a similar way. Neighbors also reported a silent, black helicopter in the area.

I tend to believe our own government is stirring the pot.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

icyboy771z
To non-believers , do you have a better explanation (If aliens are out of your scope of existence)?

Stealthy research teams from the Army (possibly along with the EPA) doing spot checks on the cattle to determine the level of residual radiation from the fallout of atomic tests done in the 50s and 60s (or some even nastier tests we don't know about).

Common parts of the cattle removed are the mouth and anus -- where the radioactive material would enter and where it would leave -- to get a rough estimate of the amount of absorption of radioactivity in the animal.

Need for secrecy? Sure. Nobody wants to know that their land and cattle are still relatively contaminated. That's just asking for a lawsuit against the government. That's also why they just don't go to auctions and buy the cattle outright. They need to test them in situ to get more accurate readings.

There are many other easier and more efficient ways for aliens to get cattle parts.
edit on 13-3-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'm in the natural causes camp on cattle mutilation. A dead animal left to decay can change in ways that appear otherworldly, through natural processes alone. Some reasons I lean this way:
-the tissues usually missing are the ones usually eaten by large and small decomposers alike (eyes, lips, anus)

-dehydration or bloating can cause skin to split along lines that one might consider "surgical-like"

-blood may seep into the ground and/or reduce in the sun (the missing blood is the oddest part, IMHO)

-if it were a covert government action, I'd guess that they'd disappear the whole cow and dispose of the parts they didn't need

-if it were aliens, I'd guess that they wouldn't need to collect so many cows for research in such a short period of time. If humans found extraterrestrial creatures, we could probably spend decades learning what we can about just one. I also don't believe that an advanced starcrossing race would have any use for harvesting cows.

I'd say the next most likely culprit is psychopaths looking to butcher a living, breathing animal, then some sort of cult, then aliens. I'm just not seeing evidence that its probably aliens. Humans and nature are capable of butchering animals, and there's no alien artifacts or evidence that its aliens, so I think that's unlikely.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You've adopted a central thesis based on a whole bunch of 'reports' by non-experts talking about bodies of animals they found.

They created a 'cattle mutilation' concept and people buy into it who have never seen an animal carcass.

There are a multitude of different causes and they're not all grouped into one cause. Some results might be to a layering of actions on the carcass making it impossible to forensically solve.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have always been fascinated with the CM phenom. I theorize that if they are responsible then they do so because they need tissue samples rich in mucus and nerves, proteins and enzymes and things that are rich and sensitive and indicators of toxins stored in fat or present. Seems like monitoring or needing the samples to further genetic program perhaps. It's always areas that are rich in physiological bio-chemistry stuff.
edit on 13-3-2014 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
well knowing that the US army and the atomic Energy Commission have been involved in commercial Irradiation programs since the 2nd world war ..I guess anything's possible

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join