It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To non-believers, how do you explain cattle mutilations if not for aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Since these seem to happen so frequently I think some cameras are in order. It's a bit of an investment but it probably wouldn't cost more than a couple of cows and would make someone some good money if they can get something on camera.

Until we see proof it's all speculation. The military thing sounds reasonable but it's weird and unnecessary - just go buy a cow from the rancher and do their thing (sickos). Why the need for the entire supply of blood from the cow? Why the need for an eyeball or probing their anus? I would really like to see someone caught at this because it is a federal crime. The government committing a felony?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

icyboy771z
Aliens satisfy all these three.

Or, why not question the "evidence"?

What if it's not true? Or what if it's being dramatized, and doesn't exactly match what's happening?

You get a lot of chupacabra reports that sound really eerie, but turn out to be mangy coyotes.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'm too lazy to link but there have been a number of good articles and videos on cattle mutilation that pretty soundly debunked it as anything but normal. Scavengers and whatnot go for the exposed organs like tongue and eyes first. I've never heard of a oil sample or anything being taken to disprove natural blood loss.

As the other poster said, why would a species advanced enough for interstellar travel need to keep mutilating cows. Wouldn't they think to destroy the remains even if they had to? Also, why cows?

The theory that it's military testing or something along those lines is even more absurd to me. Why wouldn't they just take the cow? The comment about helicopters picking up the remains and dropping them made me laugh. If you're going to make a racket flying in a helicopter (or risk a stealth chopper being spotted if you want to get crazy) why not just fly off with the cow to a facility designed to take samples and then destroy the evidence?

The only conspiracy I can see behind cattle mutilations contradicts my last paragraph. If it's legit unnatural the only reason I would imagine leaving the cattle is to foster ridiculous conspiracy theories that most people find wildly outlandish in order to obfuscate testing. This still makes hardly any sense considering it would be just as easy to steal the freaking cow and risk far less exposure time.

I found cattle mutilation fascinating when I first learned about it, but the more I looked into the less I found it believable outside of natural explanations. I do not think it in any way is evidence of anything.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This vid shows what happens when you leave a dead cow for 48hrs.

Drained of blood, surgical precision etc. etc.

Doesn't prove that aliens or the military aren't messing with our cows. But it does prove it's not always the case.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
through my experience looking at animals through various death scenarios I have seen a lot that can happen from a car passing by. With the cattle being out in the open I have seen some gruesome deaths, but most of the time it depends on TIME.

Animals eat others. A lot of conclusions can be hypothesized, but unless you have an in depth report of an animal, only then a proper conclusion can be made. Cattle and animals do not have proper autopsy's that humans have. Only because Animals are not as important as Humans. If someone was able to make a profit off of an animal autopsy then the answer may never be found.
edit on 3132014 by GiulXainx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Krahzeef_Ukhar

Thanks for posting that! One of the things they mention is that the local vet thought the cows were dying die to a certain disease. Most ranchers aren't going to be paying a vet to figure out why one cow dies. I have a feeling if all reported cases of cattle mutilation were actually autopsied they would find a good reason why the cow died. The other thing I took away from that video was that people get a little crazy when something is published. They don't want real answers, they want to confirm their beliefs.

Doesn't prove that aliens or the military aren't messing with our cows. But it does prove it's not always the case.

I'm going to agree with you here, and I think you said it very well. It's not fair to throw out a blanket statement like I did. I hope you start posting more.
edit on 1320140320141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Cheers.

I should clarify I don't believe for a second that cattle mutilation is either govt. or aliens.
But you cannot disprove that it's leprechauns doing it either.

I think that's the problem with the majority of supernatural claims. People confuse not being able to prove it didn't happen to proof that it did happen.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Krahzeef_Ukhar

Agreed, but you were classy about it.

I need to be classier. You set a good example.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Cattle mutilations are quite mysterious indeed. Maybe there are several explanations possible. The book mentioned earlier in this thread "Dulce Base The Truth and Evidence from the Case Files of Gabe Valdez" points clearly towards military involvement. However, this --to me-- doesn't explain all other cases (Skinwalker Ranch).

Also worth checking out is the work by Linda Howe and her documentary "Strange Harvast".

And what do you think of this video? :-)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Don't know why, but the video above isn't showing in embedded version..

Here is the link to a video of a cow presumably being abducted: www.youtube.com...
edit on 040v40321394696417313America/Chicago by LivingUnderGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by icyboy771z

The real reason for cattle mutilation isn't for biological testing. What it is, is the US govt testing for radioactive reactions as the soft tissue in cows (tongue lips anus) has the exact same reaction to high levels of radiation as humans.

There's a map of the fallout from Chenoble and there's another map of the cattle mutilations that happened after and it's something like 3% of the cattle mutilations happened outside of the area of the chenoble fallout.

It's a spin off from paperclip, your tax dollars at work

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LivingUnderGlass

That video is from a japanese advertising firm for some dairy product. It wasn't used so the guy who made it put it out for people to see as a joke.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I always kept a open mind that cattle mutilations could be some kind of government test..
maybe they test something on the cows then kill them..

I don't know why or how but i don't wright it off

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I believe Gabe Valdez the man that investigated cattle mutilations that they are military , the ET mutilation story originated from military intelligence.

Gabe Valdez was a former New Mexico state patrol officer in the Dulce, New Mexico area. During his tenure, beginning in the 1970's, he was tasked with investigating mysterious cattle mutilations. The area suffered many cases of cattle found mutilated without blood, organs that appeared carefully removed and cuts in the skin that were so precise they were believed to be made by lasers. After years of research Valdez concluded that a clandestine government agency was responsible and that they used secret underground bases in the Dulce area for their experiments.

In a nutshell, Bennewitz owned a technology company outside the gates of Kirkland Air Force base in Albuquerque, New Mexico. In 1980 he reported to the USAF he was filming strange lights over the base and tuning in signals that he thought might be ET in nature. Instead of informing Bennewitz that he was observing secret military projects, Air Force Intelligence officer Richard Doty was allegedly assigned to encourage Bennewitz's ET beliefs and perpetuate them with fabricated evidence. Going so far as to convince Bennewits there was a secret ET and US military base under the Archuleta Mesa, which looms over the town of Dulce, New Mexico.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 13-3-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

You should Go find the dulce base! I'll wait here Lols assured

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

What do you mean by "non-believers"?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Stealthbomber
reply to post by gortex

You should Go find the dulce base! I'll wait here Lols assured

I don't believe I said the Dulce base existed , but neither did I say it doesn't we just don't know , in all likelihood any operations in the area were /are coming from Kirkland Air Force , either way my point is cattle mutilations are military regardless of where they originate.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Stealthbomber

The real reason for cattle mutilation isn't for biological testing. What it is, is the US govt testing for radioactive reactions as the soft tissue in cows (tongue lips anus) has the exact same reaction to high levels of radiation as humans.

There's a map of the fallout from Chenoble and there's another map of the cattle mutilations that happened after and it's something like 3% of the cattle mutilations happened outside of the area of the chenoble fallout.

I agree with this.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

A gas mask, sciencey gear and aluminium left behind is interesting in that video.

Am I the only one thinking Breaking Bad?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
There is a great book on this...its newer...about a son's cop..him and his dad have been investigating this for years in the Dulce area...he firmly believes its the government doing tests on the animals to see the effects of radiation in the area from nuclear testing...its called "Dulce Base" by Valdez

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join