It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline?maps all wonky again....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Some people can't understand why Alaska is so cold if it's on the map next to Hawaii...

I think a lot of people don't look at maps very often, and when they do -- the image that they remember in the brain has slowly changed and doesn't match what they are looking at.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I know there have been some world maps printed in which America is in a bigger proportion to the rest of the world, kinda like an ego thing being a world super power. If you grew up using one of these maps and now see how America is truly proportioned to the rest of the world it would surly be of concern.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

hidingthistime
This time Australia is HUGE, like 4 times bigger than before, New Zeland is way smaller and farther away and down to the right, and now Japan is no longer up by Alaska, but is instead, way down parallel with California???? Also Hawaii and Texas are TEEEEEEENY now...

I don't even know what to think anymore, Either maps are getting RE done and becoming more accurate, or something has seriously changed YET again!

Anyone else notice this new switch up this time around???

What are you looking at he maps through:>???
/

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Wow, yeah, this is weird.
I was one of the "New Zealand Moved" people on the original thread. I just gave up on posting anything there because of the "lol...you guys are dumb and can't read maps" responses, which irked me to no end.
I just looked at the maps, and while there doesn't seem to be anything different with Japan, Alaska, or Australia, it DOES look to me like New Zealand moved again!
The NZ that I originally remember was NW of Australia, right where someone in the original thread posted a photoshop of it.
When it "moved", it was right along the Eastern side of Australia, almost hugging the coast. And it was longer and skinnier.
Now, it looks like it's SE of Australia, and it looks more like it did when it was originally NW of Australia.
I'm sure we will be laughed at again, but I totally agree with you.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hayyel

Hopefully some Kiwi members will pop in and assure you that their country is in its correct place.

I have a friend who recently got back from a 3 month visit there, and I'll ask him if it has moved since he was there the last 5 times. (lol of course I won't -- he'll send the white coats after me)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hayyel

Yup, after all the arguing that is changed, (New Zeland) now it is back! It is too much of a brain fart for me now. I feel the same, it was like 2 years of banging my head against a wall, and then to see it go back to what we had said before, I almost felt like crying, because WHO else is going to notice THIS time, and well, the ones who can't see it just DON'T even understand what we are saying!

Frustrating!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by Hayyel

Hopefully some Kiwi members will pop in and assure you that their country is in its correct place.

I have a friend who recently got back from a 3 month visit there, and I'll ask him if it has moved since he was there the last 5 times. (lol of course I won't -- he'll send the white coats after me)

I know! It is something you can't even ask without looking like a super loon! lol

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Thank Goodness it's finally right again NZ And Australia whew. Anyway I've been having a lot of extreme deja vu again like 2 years ago and my empath ability has hit crucial power. Like a cell tower, I'm a walking receiver. Also had the headaches prior to all thisl again. Reality changing apparently gives me headaches. I don't even care what people say. I recently read a book that was about us being creators of reality, so this is what's happening, I believe, more people are becoming aware of their part and are making the reality we have today. There's no mystery here,the powers have always been there.
edit on 2014/4/1 by ldyserenity because: letter missing

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

ldyserenity
Thank Goodness it's finally right again NZ And Australia whew. Anyway I've been having a lot of extreme deja vu again like 2 years ago and my empath ability has hit crucial power. Like a cell tower, I'm a walking receiver. Also had the headaches prior to all thisl again. Reality changing apparently gives me headaches. I don't even care what people say. I recently read a book that was about us being creators of reality, so this is what's happening, I believe, more people are becoming aware of their part and are making the reality we have today. There's no mystery here,the powers have always been there.
edit on 2014/4/1 by ldyserenity because: letter missing

Yup. Such a relief others notice this change too.

This time, as well as the last huge one, there was a larger earthquake too, and a lot of larger than average ones.

That is one thing I see in common.

A REALLLLY good one though too, before I was a non smoker, then there was the change, all the maps went wonky the first time around and I was a smoker..... well maps went back and I am not smoking again! YAY!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hidingthistime

Did you ever play risk? Because old versions of Risk got it wrong. The maps are correct, I live in New Zealand, so trust me.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hidingthistime

I don't even know what to think anymore, Either maps are getting RE done and becoming more accurate, or something has seriously changed YET again!

Ever thought it might be you that's wrong?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

At 42 years old .... its in the same place, ignoring small continental drift
It has been shown that the mistaken placement is due to the 1980's Risk maps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join