It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antarctica, Atlantis and Government coverup [PROBABLE HOAX?]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This is intriguing folks hopefully it hasn't been covered.

According to the European Union Times, disturbing news has been leaking out from the giant continent at the bottom of the world. During April 2001 an ancient structure or apparatus that lay encased miles under the hard Antarctic ice was detected by a roving spy satellite. The US military immediately moved to quash the reports and the mainstream news media dutifully complied.

Despite the news blackout, reports still surfaced that a secretive excavation project had commenced on the heels of the discovery. Some European countries formally protested the excavation by the US military.“If it’s something the US military has constructed down there, then they’re violating the international Antarctic Treaty,” said an aide to Nicole Fontaine, at the time he was the European Parliament’s French president. “If not, then it’s something that’s at least 12,000 years old, which is how long ice has covered Antarctica. That would make it the oldest man-made structure on the planet. The Pentagon should heed the calls of Congress and release whatever it’s hiding.”The Daily Galaxy via eutimes.net

ancientstuff.mxf.yuku.com...

Following the link to the forum there is some shocking and truly remarkable comments.

edit on 3/12/2014 by Kukri because: modified title (hoax?)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kukri

Wow! You got on that quick, great stuff! Snf

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
this is fascinating. thanks for the credible links too. people really need to learn of the atlantistv crew who have disappeared yet somehow left behind a video they made.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This story didn't include a "Col. Jack Oneill" and an ancient weapons platform, did it? Because if so, we all know he used the platform to destroy Anubis's fleet when the bastard tried to attack Earth... old news...

I wonder... did they find a ringlike structure capable of wormhole transport to the Pegasus galaxy... if so, that is a completely different story, all together!

Sorry... I couldn't resist.

I think O'neill would approve
being a Simpson's fan and all...

It will be interesting to see where this story goes...
edit on 12-3-2014 by madmac5150 because: Lions and tigers and flying freaking sharks!

edit on 12-3-2014 by madmac5150 because: Crabs gone wild! Film at 11!

edit on 12-3-2014 by madmac5150 because: The human form replicators showed up... evil Sam is evil HOT

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kukri

I told labteck check out the thread but they offline now I rekon they defo did stumble upon a big find with the sat/nasa pic they was onabout that "disappeared" defo something fishy going on you my friend are on to something I can feel it

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Going to see what I can dig up and get some more links. If this is for real it's an amazing story.Shout out to boovdawg and labtech767 on this if it pans out.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kukri

Here is the problem with a claim that ruins are under the ice of Antarctica.

We know ice sheets move and would destroy the topography as they move. The only hope that I can imagine of finding anything in place under those mountains of ice would be in an underground cave system. If I am wrong on this someone please explain how.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Kukri
Going to see what I can dig up and get some more links. If this is for real it's an amazing story.Shout out to boovdawg and labtech767 on this if it pans out.

haha yes!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
ok, so i clicked the link.. who wouldn't, right?
/popcorn

2nd post there starts with this "From Graham Hancock's writing.."
that name rings a bell... if memory serves me here, among other things, is that mr. hancock i see in that grainy old B&W footage of the masonic ceremony with zecheriah sitchin?

4th post leads with In 1947 the US Navy under Admiral Byrd...
good grief, suddenly i know how hansel & gretel may have felt following that trail of breadcrumbs..

a few more posts into this, and they're talking about jonathan grey now (dead mens secrets)
if i read further, i might see someone citing the alien vs. predator movies (notice a theme/meme developing by now?)

...if you've been in the tinfoil hat scene for a while, there's a lot of red flags here in so short a time

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kukri

Check out what some grey ghost douch just slaped on my thread lol

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well they say that Atlantis was in the center of all the worlds oceans.
If you look at Antarctica on a globe, it sits between the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian Oceans.

I've always believed that Antarctica was the center of the Old World/Atlantis.

The poles shifted, majorly. And not just magnetically. This was most likely caused by a stellar event, possibly a flyby by a large planetoid or astroid?

Either way, that set us back to the stone age, where "we" come in to "existence" as "primitive man".

Just imagine if today something knocked our planet off of its poles and the new physical north pole became New York City. Suddenly its -50F and everything is cracking apart and people are freezing solid in their tracks. Within no time there would be a mile of ice above the city and surrounding 1000 miles and one day no one would ever guess what lies beneath the frozen north pole.

I personally believe that the remnants of this advanced civilization, (A) escaped the planet and went elsewhere (the moon for starters) and (B) went underground into the Hollow Earth.

I personally believe there are openings at both current poles and their high tech flying machines enter and exit through these openings. We call them UFOs.

Sorry Phage, I don't have any links.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Grimpachi
reply to post by Kukri

Here is the problem with a claim that ruins are under the ice of Antarctica.

We know ice sheets move and would destroy the topography as they move. The only hope that I can imagine of finding anything in place under those mountains of ice would be in an underground cave system. If I am wrong on this someone please explain how.

Not all of the ice in Antarctica is formed into sheets, therefore not all of the ice can move. Therefore, finds such as these are possible. To put it simply, ice moves if it is on a downhill slope. Think of a river heading out to sea and compare that to a static lake.

P

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well this is going nowhere fast and it's already been covered.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yes the links I've followed seemto be questionable to say the least. Looks like a hoax. Unless someone else can find some more reputable sources this is a dead end. Sorry folks.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I was following a story down there that is certain last spring ans summer reported in respectable science magazines, not sure if related. They drilled down to Lake Vostoc which is a deepest and largest lake deep under the ice and at one end is a large magnetic mystery, a large metallic something 1/4 mile under the ice. Reminds one of the "The Thing" and Alien vs Predator movies. There was military interference to civilians who traveled near the region, some were detained and not allowed near the site. Reported last year in mainstream media and lots of extraordinary sea traffic from military bases in New Zealand transporting equipment before the winter set-in.

So a credible story and a mystery, not sue about these claims, seems to be a more expanded or exaggerated version, but still, there is a core event down there that deserves to be followed closely if we could get the information released openly.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

When the ice was forming it was in sheets and moved we can see evidence of that left over from the last ice age. The ice wasn't always in antarctic or else we wouldn't even be talking about this but when it formed the sheets did move the ones that are stationary now wouldn't have always been stationary.

Here is a good link to a great video that goes into antarctic ice movement. It actually states the ice has to move.

ice movement
edit on 12-3-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Maybe the Wraith activated the gate from the Pegasus galaxy! That would be far worse than that Anubis cat and his fleet!

Worse than reptilians...

Even worse than politicians...

You'll find out...

This is Steve
edit on 12-3-2014 by madmac5150 because: Wormhole physics lecture by Dr. R. McKay in 1 hour!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Kukri
Well this is going nowhere fast and it's already been covered.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yes the links I've followed seemto be questionable to say the least. Looks like a hoax. Unless someone else can find some more reputable sources this is a dead end. Sorry folks.

So what if this may or may not have happened the way it was supposed to if at all.
It still dances around a secret that once uncovered, if done fairly and not by the military, could help answer a plethora of questions regarding everything from UFOs to Sasquatch to Nazis and Nazca lines.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

Great comment madmac! Thanks for the help with the research. I think thats the wrong SG team though.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
On the theory that ther'es a grain of truth to every story I'll keep looking for a coverup of some sort. Maybe I'll find something worth posting.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kukri

The EU Times is a mouthpiece for Sorcha Faal. Follow the links and you end up at whatdoesitmean.com.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join