It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Election???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by programad

So the question(s) become...

What is out there that would A) "come without warning" that would require one to have food/water, ammo/weapons, and to secure their important documents... B) motivate a person(s) privy to said information to create this website in such a cryptic fashion and thus launch said website with seemingly no evidential promotion other than happenstance (as it seems this is how folks have come across this website) that at best only a select few will even access (I believe in one of the WHOIS reports I saw the site had been accessed around 66,000 times) muchless be able to make heads or tails of the message being delievered (present company included)?

Why not just launch a global Social and Main Stream Media campaign to get the information out if it is that detrimental? It strikes me as a promotional agenda of some sort and nothing more.

edit on 3/17/2014 by UberL33t because: pesky typos

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Yo! New here but I found this website myself and want answers, seems like this could here place for it.

So basically I noticed like a city scape In the background some what above the Emblem. couldn't really tell what it was or where it was. Searching around google for other people who may have noticed I came across this forum and was going through the posts. I read through them and found one which caught my attention, he also saw some sort of city scape, by using Firefox and an option to inspect the element he was able to tell it was Las Vegas.... Now he could just be #ing around but what do you guys think.

Link below post made by: Othekizer

www.disclose.tv...
edit on 17-3-2014 by 1ampfuse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

You succinctly asked the correct questions, except one. Why the is the name of the website "the Last Election 2014"? Is it in relation to the Crimean vote to unify with Russia? (Everybody all at once scream, "False Flag!") There is a general election primary in Illinois tomorrow, something to do with that? Are other states holding elections prior to Friday? Is POTUS so worried about losing congress that he's cutting it all short with just primaries and then imposing martial law? Or does he know something that justifies his lax attitude toward the governing rules of the constitution, waiting for it all to fall apart so he can rebuild it in his image? Ok. I'll get off my soapbox and try not to derail the thread much more.

Suggestions for your Question A:
1. A big natural disaster. A few here have thrown out the asteroid theory, which could lead to multiple disasters depending on where it hit the earth. Earthquake, as just experienced in Los Angeles - a pre-temblor? Solar Flare? Not sure there is enough activity to warrant consideration on this one, but it does segue into my #2.
2. Power grid outage, either by act of God or by design. Either could tie into your Question B.

Answer for your Question B:
1. A person with foreknowledge of the coming event, be it natural disaster or man-made. Scientist or government worker? How many threads have we seen with "Homeland Insider" and the ominous warning of a martial law clampdown. If we are speculating, we should consider the possibility. Somebody wants to let a group of people "back home" to be alert as it "will hit without warning". All this comes in the form of a website created on the 9th of March (thanks, jaded, for the information!), a short window of time that would allow only a certain number of people to access it if they knew what they were looking for.
2. A religious nut looking to alert 144,000? Don't want to derail the thread by going down the religion path too far. Its too far a stretch when you consider the phrase "important documents"

And that is the one thing that really bothers me. "Important documents" It stands out to me. Food, water, weapons and ammo are the basics for survival. What would be considered Important Documents? Proof of citizenship? Your last mortgage payment? Why is that important enough to be put up there with the basics?

If it is a hoax then its been great fun as a thought exercise. If its the real thing, well we can't say that we weren't warned. I am going with a hoax or a hook for a bigger riddle, which leads me back to the website title...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Guys, I think something very big will happen within the next 3 days.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, I think something very big will happen within the next 3 days.

Have you ever been right on one of your "I think something very big will happen" posts?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

I don't know mate, the moment I saw that countdown timer, I immediately felt this in my heart, "This is it!". Now we wait and see what might happen over the next 3 days. I'm sure that person had a reason for creating that timer, and it is for something serious and not related to marketing or money-making stuff, IMHO.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiskeychaser

Great points...

Another thing I neglected to mention was the (E.S.) initials at the end of the decoded binary message. The Divergent movie has a character named Eric who (through a little bit of research) is a leader of sorts but I wasn't able to find the character's last name to give that any credence. Maybe those that have read the books can shed some light on that one way or the other.

I saw that Edward Snowden was mentioned...which fits the images and all the cryptic nature of the whole thing...but I just have a very hard time subscribing to him delivering a message in this manner. Especially with all the media he has been participating in over the last few days.

Wonder if there is a transcript of the South by Southwest speech he gave and/or the TED talk he just gave recently. Maybe he cryptic-ally alluded to this website and no one at the time paid any attention? May be worthy of a look to at least rule it out.

Either way...Friday fast approaches...but I admit, I have not gone out and bought any extra food/water, ammunition, and not all of my "important documents" are in my fire box...but most already are.
edit on 3/18/2014 by UberL33t because: fix bbcode

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Maybe Edward Snowden will release classified documents on Area 51, UFOs and ETs that day?

edit on 18-3-2014 by Menedes567 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Perhaps... but would releasing said info require one to have extra food/water, ammunition, and have their "important documents" secured?

I suppose that would cause a slight ripple in the normalcy of certain circles...but I would think it would have to be some pretty solid evidence to have any significant impact on the national norm...as it is.
edit on 3/18/2014 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Well, release of documents that would prove government contact with Extraterrestrials would shake many people's concepts of reality, and would even cause social disturbances at the family level, where open-minded people that would be receptive to that new information being thrusted into an environment where they would possibly be mocked or persecuted by people around them who think that "aliens are demons", just for being upbeat and positive about the fact of ET life.
edit on 18-3-2014 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

edit on 18-3-2014 by Menedes567 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This statement...

Don't Get Left Behind.

Is worthy of dissection.

Left behind as in a location or as in a certain capacity?

Since the overall message is seemingly directed at those back home...we the people in the US I presume...is it implying that others will go someplace other than where they are currently or that their capacity will be different?

In that regard...it does share some elements to the Divergent movie.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Of course if two people set a count down for the same day they will be exactly the same (as the world is on the same time)... Does not mean the events are related, just that the countdown is for the same day, hey even 24:live another day has a countdown which is set on the same clock (not for the same date).

Just saying, even though they may be related. But a countdown does'nt sell it for me
edit on 18-3-2014 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2014 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

UNIT76
reply to post by Consti

to my way of thinking, this is what brings it all undone

writing all those 1's and 0's took a lot more time than it would've taken to simply write the actual message
(like those idiots who use netspeak in their emails, it's easy for them to abbreviate you to 'U' but on our end (the reader) we have to use extra time to put it back into 'normal' words so we can actually read the darn thing)

what was the author thinking?; "i'll thwart the global surveillance network with morse code, and get the warning out to the people"

the author was thinking from their perspective only

a bit like my cousin who enjoys mmo's, who enjoys typing lengthy, creative & abusive comments to new people when they ask the same innocent questions over and over.. i could actually see the lightbulb switch on in my cousins head (so to speak) when i said "you'll waste less energy by just answering the darn guys question"

ps: boycott the movie

No it does not just go here done a few second LOL
Converter

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

UberL33t
This statement...

Don't Get Left Behind.

Is worthy of dissection.

Left behind as in a location or as in a certain capacity?

Since the overall message is seemingly directed at those back home...we the people in the US I presume...is it implying that others will go someplace other than where they are currently or that their capacity will be different?

In that regard...it does share some elements to the Divergent movie.

Why you guys think that USA is the only country that exist?

I am brazilian and why USA people would be required to store food/ammo/docs and other countries would remain the same? Do I need to follow the same instructions or I am already an "left behind"? Think globally when analysing this kind of stuff.

But then you ask me: "so, why the page shows The Great Seal of the USA?" That is simple, USA is the biggest nation and the one that shakes the world if any important thing happens to it. But only americans in this "siege/bunker" situation makes no sense! All governments are corrupt and have the same secrets and talk the same lies. You need to think what is the impact on every nation or at least the most known.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Worry not. I'm saving a spot in the underground bunker for you.

You won't be left behind. Now, all you have to do, is get yourself to the bunker....

Des

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

TY for the bunker seat

Another thing i observed, is that the _javascript code that does the counting counts to YOUR midnight of friday. Mine shows around 2.3:29.00 now since I am on GMT-3.
edit on 18/3/2014 by programad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I didn't mean to be a doom hog my friend...I did say "seemingly". By all means, the doom and gloom these days is in plentiful supply and there is more than enough to share with everyone on the planet...South America included

Besides we may be the ones needing to bunker with you...you guys have McDonald's there right?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'm going with marketing ploy because of this line in the source code:

< meta property="fb:page_id" content=""/ >

I can't see any actual warning having a Facebook page, just wait and they day the countdown expires we find out what it's about.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Yes, we do have, though it is quite expensive.

I just think why this website is in english and talking about USA and using the seal? Isn't that suspicious? Doesn't this tell us that is an USA only event, like marketing campaing?

If someone wants to tell about a global event, wouldn't this person make something more "global" like using symbols instead of english language? Or multiple languages?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
not sure if anyone posted this but the emblem which is upside down for some reason is the emblem used for the N.S.A
along with this message from?? snowdon maybe??

"Be Prepared. Don't Get Left Behind.

~ What Will I Need To Prepare? ~

1. Water (Gallons/Bottles)
2. Can Food
3. Ammo & Weapons For Protection
4. Keep All Your Secure Documents In A Safe.

(E.S.)"
home.paulschou.net...

also the sites title is "the last election - the future is now" or something like that...edit: the future will be revealed

also the background pic if anyone wants...

kinda weird indeed

edit on 18-3-2014 by anonymous1legion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join