It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Election???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Whatever it is, hopefully there is in the next few hours/days something new on the website. Maybe something with this Google Maps script...

But the messages have nothing to do with the story of this film..
edit on 15-3-2014 by Consti because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Consti

If I had to guess...the googlemap java script is for the purposes of tracking but is running in the background...to show the site owners where the site is being accessed from...similar to the way the spinning globe does on the ATS Radio page showing Listener Locations (currently not active...and may only be active during Live Shows).

Nevertheless, same concept I suspect...however the results thereof are not in a publicly viewable area of the website per se.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Asteroid March 21, 2014

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

Thanks for the image. I don't think it has anything to do with a marketing promo.

Both messages - the reverse one and the binary - are a bit ominous. Why the seal of a certain government organization that omits the organization's name on the seal and it is upside down? And the seal is in a computer version image of an all seeing eye?

Got a few days to puzzle over it at least. Maybe there will be another message later.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

This has bin posted lyk 6000 times now...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hi, I don't know a lot about this coding but looking at it, I found this part:

js/night.js

Going to that link (which leads to more coding and this page, it mentions this snippit for Google maps:

$('#googlemap').gMap([
maptype: 'ROADMAP',
scrollwheel: false,
zoom: 10,
markers: [
[
address: 'România, Pitesti', // Your Adress Here
html: 'Your text here',
popup: true,
]
],
]);

Pitesti is a city in Romania.

So I don't know if that means anything or not but could they have really chosen anywhere to put in that part of the code or did they choose Pitesti purposefully?
edit on 3/15/2014 by PennKen2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiskeychaser

Kind of similar to the eye on the movie poster no?

Same exact count down to the second as this clock...and also an eye of sorts on the movie poster. The IMBd movie summary doesn't allude to anything NSA-ish...but then again no one has seen the movie yet so it would be hard to say. The trailer...could allude to the like...but again...without seeing the movie...

I'm not sure where Mar fifteen comes in though...but for me...as of this post...that day will have concluded in 31 minutes.
edit on 3/15/2014 by UberL33t because: pesky typos

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Well I read the series, they all live in a dystopia. When kids reach a certain age, they take a test by being injected with a serum that puts them in a simulation. Based off the simulation it tells them which of the five factions they would most likely fit in best. Then on 'Choosing Day' they all choose which faction to join. You can read about the various factions here.

Spoilers below:

By the end of the series you find several generations previous to the time in the novels, the government believed that society's problems resulted from people's bad genes. In an attempt to create a better society, they began to correct people's genes with disastrous results. To rectify its mistake, the government set up 'experiments', establishing isolated cities across the remains of the United States in the hopes of raising enough genetically pure (Divergent) individuals to fix the 'genetic damage' left in the wake of the Purity War. (Source)

So not sure if when this countdown finishes, we'll all be living in a dystopia or it will be revealed we're already in an experiment lol

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PennKen2009

Thank you for the great synopsis ...Sounds rather interesting... it sounds like an opposite to the movie Idiocracy. Now that scenario...is scary, albeit a "Comedy" ...I can see our race headed down that path pretty swiftly

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

UNIT76
ha.. lip balm (aka: pucker up)

we're being constantly bombarded with this horror story

ever heard the expression "thinking outside the box"?
..what "they" do is.. create the box for us..
so we do all our thinking INSIDE it

I just couldn't leave this post alone, so illuminating I found it. No one even knows they're in that box, and that they voted in elections to make said box and that was the agreement that put them in the same box. This is why I almost never post nor read threads in Posse Comitas, or any other politically oriented region. It's so frigging obvious now, already, that we're in said box, and we are told the "rules" which aren't really the rules at all. The constitution? Are you kidding me?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I would say yes... lol

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
i dont know, even though the countdowns correspond. the messages dont really pertain to the plot of the movie, at least what has been revealed. but given the correlation, they probably are related

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I've just found a pretty interesting YouTube video:

(Watch in 720pHD & fullscreen)

There are some new aspects of the site, especially an 'animation' that runs in the background and a skyline of a city..
edit on 16-3-2014 by Consti because: correct video added

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Consti

That message in the binary code kinda puts a twist on things. One poster mentioned the asteroid heading towards earth au.ibtimes.com...

They say it has a 1 in 250,000(something like that) chance of hitting us. Maybe someone out there (E.S.?) is putting in a last ditch effort to warn at least some people, they people who will take the time to decode and pay attention....

Are there any non mainstream astrologers as in ones who don't work for nasa or other government agency talking about the possibilty of impact from this asteroid?

Crazy stuff! Will be watching this. 4 days to go....

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The March 15 note seems like a heads up, but the idea that something is coming is implied by the countdown... Does anybody know how long this website has been up and running?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiskeychaser

From the WHOIS info I posted on page 1 of this thread:

Update Date: 2014-03-09 18:50:51
Creation Date: 2014-03-09 18:50:51

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Whiskeychaser

The March 15 note seems like a heads up, but the idea that something is coming is implied by the countdown... Does anybody know how long this website has been up and running?

10. Days6. Hours59. Minutes41. Seconds.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The countdown matches any friday countdown (including Divergent movie) because all of them point to midnight. You can test on any online countdown generator, like this one: www.timeanddate.com...
edit on 17/3/2014 by programad because: text fixed

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

Oh yeah it did. Didn't you know ? It turns out that the aliens built the pyramids. Want to know more you will have to buy the movie. No joking.. It was a month long commercial to sell his video. I kid you not.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

MojaveBurning
reply to post by Destinyone

That's a trailer for a novel that was published in 2011. It's posted to youtube by the author of the book. So it doesn't seem to me like that would be related to this countdown.

I hate these mysterious countdowns, they drive me crazy!
you know what happens at the end of a countdown right? Something either blows up or takes off. 5…4…3…2…

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join