It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible giant buried/fossilised UFO/flying saucer???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

PhoenixOD
Fossilized UFO? As far as i know you only get fossilized organic material.

whos to say UFO's aren't organic lol?...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

opethPA
For real, please tell me the OP is trying to troll with this.

YUP!

EDIT: And I agree with another poster...looks like a mine site.
edit on 13-3-2014 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

No though I became interested after the fact, that item you have an image of may be from a film but if not was supposed to be on one of the island's and not the mainland.
I can not find any image but will try to explain, It looked like three concentric ring's each about twice as thick as the darker ring or ice cannal within, there were a number of points aroung the outer ring with looked like connecting cannal (I am falling back on the description of atlantis as it is apt, though what I call canal were really darker ring's) the top right corner near a third was completely covered in the glacier so only the bottom two thirds of the circular formation could be seen, it appeared to be a false colour satellite image of an area near the coast of antactica but not large enough to identify which part of the coast and the story at the time claimed it had been found by a US NAVY satellite, I can not remember if it was supposedly twelve miles accross or twelve miles in circumferance and as you know that is quite a variation in size but either is very large,.
I went looking for it after joining ATS and commenting on an Atlantis thread about my own theory's but could not find it though the time I saw this was more than five years ago and probably a good bit more, Morrowing the RPG was about a year and a half old and I got it as part of a video card bundle so My best guess as I was using the local library to download mod's and modders tool's was about 2004 to 2005 when I saw this (so 9 or 10 years), most of the later claim's May be dissinformation and as they took this image down only for the scene to be swamped, well what would you think.
I was as far as I remember having looked at it in the library when I was randomly browsing, four ring's with a central circular island in white and darker ring's in darker ice like imagery and the headline was has Atlantis been discovered melting out of antarctic glacier.

It is daft that so many people take the sci fi series stargate in order to use it to debunk, Most UFO are circular, the description of Platos atlantis which may have only one of several such city's if it had technological origin and may not even have been built by it's inhabitant's but was I feel purely allegorical and a morality tale with a david versus golieth type story or a star wars rebels versus the empire tale, was also circular.
A hot spring (Geothermal steam) a temple (power station) which is also a source of power (Hydrothermal generator) and priests were the store house of knowledge (have you ever heard of the seven masters).
So I reiterate for those seeking to perform character assasination on the thread poster, Like UFO the Atlantis of Plato was described as circular so maybe there was a connection who know's, Stargate was made with the cooperation of the US military and portrayed them in a positive light so was good for image purposes - plus it was a bloody good sci fi series if a little unvaried ( it would be interesting to cross reference the timeline's here ).

If that Image you have uploaded is actually real (I believe it was from google earth if I remember correctly) then it is something that NEED's to be investigated but as I remember it was not that large at all (though still relatively huge), still it was in an area known for UFO activity.
(there is a thread somewhere on ATS. was it your's? I remember reading it about a year or so ago).

edit on 13-3-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BoovDawg

Sorry Sr but it plainly states what it is.
I am sorry you missed that part of the page.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

grayghost
reply to post by BoovDawg

Sorry Sr but it plainly states what it is.
I am sorry you missed that part of the page.

" the structure requires special protection and further investigation of its origin"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join