It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Shocker: Associated Press stories & photos predate the massacre help to verify or not pls

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

(a) that there was no computer activity at Sandy Hook Elementary School from 2008-2012;
(b) that Sandy Hook Elementary School was non-compliant with Connecticut’s ADA requirements;
(c) that Sandy Hook Elementary School was in violation of Connecticut’s own fire codes;
(d) that Sandy Hook Elementary School was in deplorable condition as a bio-hazard.

The computer one seems like a stretch, well not the drop off at 2008 but the fact that it starts at 2013 which seems to be the point they stress a lot more
ADA req's IDK about, I did see the spots but the colors needing to be blue/white makes sense.
The fire codes and the asbestos are interesting as well

I don't see this as 100% proof tho that the school was not even active, far from it

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

(a) that there was no computer activity at Sandy Hook Elementary School from 2008-2012;
(b) that Sandy Hook Elementary School was non-compliant with Connecticut’s ADA requirements;
(c) that Sandy Hook Elementary School was in violation of Connecticut’s own fire codes;
(d) that Sandy Hook Elementary School was in deplorable condition as a bio-hazard.

The computer one seems like a stretch, well not the drop off at 2008 but the fact that it starts at 2013 which seems to be the point they stress a lot more
ADA req's IDK about, I did see the spots but the colors needing to be blue/white makes sense.
The fire codes and the asbestos are interesting as well

I don't see this as 100% proof tho that the school was not even active, far from it

why don't they check the phone logs for the school that would be another line

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Danbones

Sandy Hook Elementary was not even an operating school

Getting ready to read now, but that is quite a claim to make.
I was on the halbig train, i guess is still i am but this kind of statement makes me see why people are starting to question him

not total proof, no
but in a pile of circumstance it looks odd
edit on Tuepm4b20144America/Chicago57 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5
phone logs
thats a good point

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

It does, but he doesn't need to go around make those crazy claims. Next he will have the proof there was no planes that hit the towers.
And I am sure they looked at the phone logs and there was nothing weird with them so they didn't report it.
Did it say in there when Halbig was going into the town

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join