It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Shocker: Associated Press stories & photos predate the massacre help to verify or not pls

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Sremmos80

And if you have looked through the final report you know that what was released in no way proves that adam lanza acted alone that day and was in fact the man behind the trigger and not just the dead patsy that tells no tales

Bingo. And who, when committing suicide, shoots himself in the back of the head?

edit on 14-3-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
If I could star and flag I would~

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
A few weeks ago, I made a post about this very topic of AP photos pre-dating the shooting (over in the other recent thread)

I mentioned my reasons for believing the metadata to be legit. Dated November 2012...

Also, to ~Tenth and FlyersFan:
So, just as a little Gedankenexperiment, and of course suspending all of your considerable disbelief:
Pretend that in some alternate universe, a powerful sub-branch of a well-known US intelligence agency did, in actuality, stage a faux mass-shooting involving kids. Not SH, remember –this is in an alternate universe where impossible events such as this can occur.
Do you understand that you both, personally, have admitted to being powerless to ascertain the truth in that situation (due to the very nature of the ruse itself—i.e. involving kids)?

You are admitting that you would be fooled.
I wonder how'd you'd feel, with the automatonic chorus reminding you that you are "pissing on the graves of those poor kids". That statement would be enough for you to believe a lie¹, even though it's obvious to ANYONE with a brain that something is being covered up.

¹ what an awfully useful fact to know … for those who get paid to deceive, that is.

And what a relief it is that we don't live in that universe :/
edit on 15-3-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

zazen

Sremmos80

And if you have looked through the final report you know that what was released in no way proves that adam lanza acted alone that day and was in fact the man behind the trigger and not just the dead patsy that tells no tales

Bingo. And who, when committing suicide, shoots himself in the back of the head?

one school shooter years ago managed to shoot himself twice in the head which led to a gun grab in the u.k and a 100 year gagging order

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

999zxcv

zazen

Sremmos80

one school shooter years ago managed to shoot himself twice in the head which led to a gun grab in the u.k and a 100 year gagging order

hmmm
now that knife crime has gone through the roof i understamd you may need a license to by cheff knives soon
government killed 262 million people in the 20th century
many were children

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 3mperorConstantinE

thoughtful arguement

here are some from our real world

remindes me of the if you aren't with us you are against us argument re george bush
which was used to override the complete lack of guilt that Iraq actually owns re 911 - no WMDs
a lot of children died that time as a result of those people who went blindly with the flow

all that is necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing

i was ahead of the curve on that subject too, it was not popular at the outset
now it is the majority view

kennedy was trying to stop the vietnam war, the sailors that returned from tonkin said the event never happened
they were labeled conspiracy theorists
remember that famous pic of the naked little girl running down the road screaming in tears and abject horror?
it wa a famous pic printed everywhere
those that were browbeaten into not questioned kennedy's death just let the vietnam war go on.
many children died in viet nam for nothing
happily though a lot evil people made a lot of money from that war

side note
my av is constantine shooting the sun
edit on Satam3b20143America/Chicago49 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Danbones

999zxcv

zazen

Sremmos80

hmmm
now that knife crime has gone through the roof i understamd you may need a license to by cheff knives soon
government killed 262 million people in the 20th century
many were children

and they go to tell you that smoking is bad for you're health and ban it in places

maybe there should be a health warning on voting paper's

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I have said this many times!....You idiots that don't believe this happened...come to my town...you can talk to my fellow firefighters and EMT's still screwed up...I can show you the Graves...and the the parents....but than again I have put this out before...nobody has A Hair on there A..s to contact me...Great talkin bull crap on a computer.... but buck up if you have any class!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

nighthawk1954
I have said this many times!....You idiots that don't believe this happened...come to my town...you can talk to my fellow firefighters and EMT's still screwed up...I can show you the Graves...and the the parents....but than again I have put this out before...nobody has A Hair on there A..s to contact me...Great talkin bull crap on a computer.... but buck up if you have any class!

Except the town doesn't want anybody doing exactly what you are saying...
We are told that the familes are off limits, which is fair, and if you want to talk to the authorities you get the run around
memoryholeblog.com...

Can read up on this couples visit if you would like.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

nighthawk1954

they can talk to halbig...and back it up..but they aren't
so tell us who was the incident commander at SH ?
that would prove YOU are what YOU say YOU are

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
these times puzzle me anybody got a clue how to explain them

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
the problem is the lone nut gun man stories in the past that have proven to be undependable.
they too have been defended by various means except by transparency, and they ultimately crumbled.

so the approach which involves calling people who don't buy obvious discrepancies "IDIOTS" doesn't really help the children

look at the recent shifts in popular opinion vis a vis the catholic church regarding the cover ups involving pedophile priests:
it ment more affected children due to the obfuscation that was used to hide the truth from the public

it was a delberate attempt to prevent justice which allowed predators to aviod taking responsibility for thier actions and to continue to harm more victims

how many school shooting might have been prevented if the columbine shooters anti depressant use records had been exposed as one of the victims of the shooters tried to do, and was thwarted by the judge...
the vistim had been shot multiple times and was threatened by the judge for trying to expose the truth of why the shooters behavior was influenced by thier medication.

ad hominem attacks on people whose motive is to expose the truth as a preventitive measure designed to save future victims only serves the opposite purpose.
some might consider preventing preventitive measures part of the next crime

like if the ntsb were to not investigate a terrorist hijacking resulting in a plane crash to determine the cause, nor discuss it in public, because there were victims who were children on the plane ...and then it turns out the hijacking was part of a drill...or that the hijacker could have been stopped and weren't

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

nighthawk1954
I have said this many times!....

Why yes, Mr. Hawk, you have. I'll deal with that in moment, below.

You idiots that don't believe this happened...come to my town...you can talk to my fellow firefighters and EMT's still screwed up...I can show you the Graves...and the the parents....but than again I have put this out before...nobody has A Hair on there A..s to contact me...Great talkin bull crap on a computer.... but buck up if you have any class!

“idiots”?
Hmmm, remind me again: at what point on the morning (or afternoon) of Friday, December 14, 2012 were any fire personnel from even Sandy Hook—let alone Trumbull, CT—allowed in the school?

That's right. They weren't. So, while they may very well be ‘screwed up’, as you put it—it is not from anything that they personally witnessed on 12/14/12.

While I do not know to whom your vitriol was addressed, I will categorically state that I find your testimony … less than coherent; let alone convincing.

To wit, videre –in your own words:

I called my buddy he just picked up his daughter...”

I called my friend he is still at the Sandy Hook fire house, his daughter is safe and he is trying to get her home...she is very upset”

“There should be brain matter, blood, guts, bone fragments, bullets etc. all over that school. If this was real, not a single kid would be smiling, let alone laughing like we are already see.”
————> snip
“Have you seen the class rooms? Are you privy to evidence the rest of us are not? Unless you are, you arent denying ignorance, you are embracing it.”

Yes there is all of the above ...my freind (sic) called me ..he is on the SWAT team it is all there blood and gut (sic) ...hope all the idiots are happy!”

my friend called asked me to go to his home ..very distrant (sic)...he belives (sic) his nieghbor's (sic) kid was killed

“Ok...confirmed my buddies neighbor's daughter was killed.

“When I get my S**t together I will be going to Newtown to my buddies (sic) house and see (sic) if I can help in any way.”

Confirmed (it was) a Kindergarden class. I am leaving for Newtown to be with my friend...”

“I am in Newtown my friends neighbor's daughter was killed another friend of mine lost his grand child...Just puked my brians (sic) out I cannot believe this is happening! ...Time to have a big drink!”

What about your neighbor's kid? Or your neighbor I should say.

She is ok ..but we are fnding (sic) out a couple of the kids he knows in the neighbor hood (sic) were killed ...Exacution style! (sic)”

“Crap another friend . a vol. firefighter in Sandy Hook FD lost his kid....This is worse than when I worked at 9/11
GOD I am so deprested! (sic)”

I spent most of the night with 2 of my friends that lost loved ones...now is not the time.”

“OK...we are looking into a fund...some of the families are unemployed and need funds for burial cost... I will post..still in Newtown.”

“I live next to Sandy Hook ....two of my friends kids died plus the physiologist (sic —presumably should be psychologist, i.e. Mary Sherlach) from our town...”

“Once again I will say it...IT HAPPENED! I went to 3 wakes and three funerals 2 for my friends kids that were killed and 1 teacher.
I nothing (sic) more to say other than it was not a HOAX!”

I have confired (sic) with 2 of my friends and the husband that lost his wife and at this time NO photo's will be released!
I atended (sic) 3 Wakes and funaral (sic)...it was bad. God bless you that feel the way I do.”

“Your (sic) right it did happen ,I have posted this many times.
I went to 3 wakes and funerals, 2 of my friends kids were killed amy (sic) friend lost his wife.
I know some of the first responders
as I am also a Vol. Firefighter.
Some of these first responders to this day have not returned to work.
Simple...It did happen!”

“yes 2 of my friends kids and the teacher was a female..not my friends you have to go back to all of my post (sic) on the subject and there were many of them before calling me a lier! (sic)”

…and for the record, here's where you shoot yourself in the foot:

“So true! I will be attending a special mass on the anniversary of the shooting with a couple of my friends that lost their kids.

(ed. note: this was posted at 12:30 EST December 14, 2013)

I just got back from a very salum (sic) service in a Newtown I spoke to 2 of my friends that lost their kids a husband that lost his wife...all we could do was hug...no words....just tears.”

^ —really?
Well then surely you must have meant to write San Diego, California, since the "scene" you just "got back from" could not have occurred in “Newtown”.

Do you, the person posting as nighthawk1954, understand why I say this?

@Danbones:
nice avatar, in hoc signo vinces—

~E.C.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 3mperorConstantinE

Mate, after a while of reading about this without posting because...well, yall know why

I just HAD to give you a +1 for that reading.And thanx for the time it took to do it, made my day

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zarzelius

yeah man;
as the op, i have to say that that was a post in the best traditions of classic journalistic inquiry
also its fair to say that the floor is open to rebutal...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Man after reading about SH for a year now, i still have a hard time believing how people fail to see that there are tons of sh*t wrong with the whole thing. Same as with 9/11, it makes me mad that the mainstream media and "world overseers " think we are just plain stupid.
Well i dont want to quote the bible or any religion but you know, is kinda the same.Blind faith is what some people have in everything that TPTB tells them. Tell you what to think , what to eat, when to f*ck and how to do it, etc. And sadly , i guess 90% of the world live their lives like that.
That is just sad to tell you the truth.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zarzelius

well the whole thing is the conditioning appears to effect everyone to varying degrees, as we saw with constantine's post,
there are discrepancies even in rebutal, which then brings up more questions...like did that possibly unfactual rebutal to the questions raised, not just varify the questions' validity in a back hand sort of way...?
edit on Monpm3b20143America/Chicago13 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Yes, but rebuttal, questions and discrepancies is a combination which proves you are thinking

God save discussions , questions and inconsistencies!

But then again, the "locks" are there,and utilize the mass of "controlled " people to police those who want to ask questions.As with SH, since kids died, you get to shut your mouth.In 9/11 , it was a tragedy, so many families destroyed, so you get to shut your mouth.
Pity is used then as a form of control.
If we couldnt question the parents of a random kid that was murdered for example, how could we know that indeed some parents are crazy enough to kill their own kids? (Im NOT in ANY way talking about SH here or implying that it was the kids parents who did this, dont go crazy here). Or investigate a husband whose wife was murdered ?
See my point? In no way can any discussion be censored by the simple fact that it could "hurt somebody" .
At least thats my opinion of course. And i appreciate chatting with you and some other members here and in some other threads.There is still a small piece of the population which i enjoy discussing stuff with

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

4 HOURS AGO - BOSTON HERALDA Must Read - Share
Colorado home of JonBenet Ramsey for sale again
BOULDER, Colo. — The Boulder, Colo., house where 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey was found dead in 1996 is once again on the market, more than 16 years after John and Patsy Ramsey sold it.The Boulder Daily Camera reports the 5-bedroom house is listed at nearly $2 million.The Ramseys purchased the house for $500,000 in 1991, according to Boulder County records.

www.comunitee.com...

here is a dead child STILL in the news after almost twenty years...because the house she lived in is up for sale

but that is ok to discuss...seems cheep to me, compared to trying to investigate what might be a far more insidious crime.

I won't post the pervy beauty pagent like photo from wiki...the look that likely got her killed

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The fact that there are so many people feigning an aggrieved response to the questioning of this incident, may very well reinforce the validity of the questions themselves.
It most certainly does NOT nullify any questions' validity.

I say that because of the unfortunate fact that such specious testimony only serves to “muddy the waters”, no matter what the poster's underlying motivation may be.
It becomes just that much more nonsense which must be waded through.

This problem exists precisely because of the type of questions with which we are dealing—
i.e. questions (which) we, the public, do not have answers to, while at the same time embracing the plausibility that there is at least someone out there who should be able to answer them.

The problematic testimony, as elucidated in my post above, you will find mirrored virtually everywhere this event is discussed.
There may be a multitude of reasons for this, such as:

1. Factitious disorder by proxy –likely combined with and exacerbated by a poster's real-life regional proximity to the “event” in question.
    The statements made by the individuals engaged in these behaviors are often some of the more insidious, in terms of their obfuscating effect vis-à-vis the facts.
    Factitious disorder by proxy is closely related to some other psychiatric ‘issues’ which are not-infrequently manifested online, such as Münchausen by Internet.
  2. Mundane attention-seeking behavior, the same psychological predispositions which inspire certain people to feign being ‘closer’ to tragedy, or to the victims of tragedy.
    as an example:
    Someone who—upon hearing that a vague acquaintance from high school, a person whom they barely knew, just took their own life—spends the rest of the day sulking on the telephone and on Facebook about how “their very best friend from high school committed suicide”.

3. Intentional calculated deception – the most nefarious of all. This includes deception for ideological, monetary, or professional (career-related) reasons.

Something I do know is this:

The multitude of glaring problems with not only the media's portrayal of Sandy Hook, the patently obvious political ramifications, and more importantly, the 7,000+ pages with well over 50,000 redacted lines of information — mean that anyone proclaiming that the official, Stephen J. Sedensky III™, Esq. version is a factual representation of what actually occurred that fateful day, is making an extraordinary claim.

=> One requiring extraordinary proof.
    Sorry…
    That's just how it works.

Something to think about by way of analogy:
    In 1916 Albert Einstein published his monumental Die Grundlage der allgemeinen Relativitätstheorie in the 49th issue of the Annalen der Physik.
    In this paper, Herr Einstein makes a number of extraordinary claims, the most extraordinary being the curved nature of the 4-dimensional space-time manifold.
    Now, imagine if Einstein had left all of the words exactly as they are, but took a thick-nibbed pen to all of the crucial tensor equations and blacked them out.

What would be the result?

It would have been another 15 years (at minimum), before anyone figured out the proof which gives meaning to the words.

Remember, that with regards to the validity of any given question:
    The only ‘stupid’ questions are the ones which have indisputable answers.

—and even that isn't an absolute…

~E.C.
    edit on 17-3-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join