It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Shocker: Associated Press stories & photos predate the massacre help to verify or not pls

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Sremmos80
So until they release anytype of medical record with a diagnosis, his mental condition is all speculation.

He freakn' murdered 20+ people including his own mother who did him no harm.
There is no 'speculation' about it. He was INSANE. Get real.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Hi FF
now i missed the whole deal originally...dead children, there are those I'm pretty certain.
Pat Tillman really died, but look at the way that OS turned out.

but to me there are issues:

What drives a person to do this, were there other shooters, or did the police handle it wrong,
i know i recently lost a close family member to anti depressant suicide, and the government thinks its great...
one more less bills to pay.
I know something about hypnotism and modern technique...manchurian candidates are not difficult to create
the CIA was busted at Mcgill university replacing peoples personalities with other personalities

if people want to state their opinion, especially with any corroborations, i am curious to learn what they might be.

with due respect for the fact that its a touchy touchy subject.

Spies and Lies: Cold War Psychiatry, the CIA, and the Case Against Ewen Cameron
Event

A Great Trials Lecture with Prof. Andrea Tone (History and Social Studies of Medicine).
This talk revisits the political, legal, and medical controvery surrounding Ewen Cameron and the CIA-funded research/therapy he did on psychiatric patients at the Allan Memorial Hospital in the 1950s. Drawing on newly available records, legal materials, and original oral histories, it seeks to augment our understanding of the controversy itself while shedding light on how what once was called "therapy" was reframed as an actionable and American assault on vulnerable Canadian patients. In addition, the talk will discuss the importance and challenges of navigating Quebec's new privacy laws, an issue that has implications for all scholars of Quebec.
www.mcgill.ca...
edit on Friam3b20143America/Chicago09 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

also a kid the other day just down the street form me, a low iq kid on anti depressants, and who was addicted to perscription percosets, knifed his mom because it was her couch or the street and she chose the street for him...it was 30 below.
he snapped
edit on Friam3b20143America/Chicago34 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Also, national school safety consultant, former educator, US Customs agent and Florida state trooper, Wolfgang Halbig joins Alex to examine the host of peculiarities surrounding the Sandy Hook school shooting.

www.infowars.com...

this interview is going on right now friday as we speak
he has 16 unanswered questions
so this guy is not a poster...he is an authority on the subject
and he is a fema trainer and right off the top he says refering to the day, "thats not what we train them to do".

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Danbones

Also, national school safety consultant, former educator, US Customs agent and Florida state trooper, Wolfgang Halbig joins Alex to examine the host of peculiarities surrounding the Sandy Hook school shooting.

www.infowars.com...

this interview is going on right now friday as we speak
he has 16 unanswered questions
so this guy is not a poster...he is an authority on the subject
and he is a fema trainer and right off the top he says refering to the day, "thats not what we train them to do".

There is an entire thread about that video. 450 replies and it was at 34 flags by the first page before it was moved to LOL

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

the interview is live now friday 1:53 pm eastern time
edit on Fripm3b20143America/Chicago15 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

no medical staff allowed into the school as per standard behavior after
the school was secure

within 8 minutes of the first shot all vics declaired dead - no doctors
that is unheard of

from the live interview in progress now
edit on Fripm3b20143America/Chicago44 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

investigators lives are being threatened - POSSIBLY thats what the attitude here at ats is likely about.
there are many other threats that could easily be applied to ats, and if thats the case then i don't want to push it.
getting someone hurt wouldn't be right

If that is so, picking another battle is the correct thing to do.

edit on Fripm3b20143America/Chicago12 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

they want every ones guns...they are taking everyones guns in Connecticut and using this event as the reason
reminiscent of the underwear bomber incident

holder to the police debt. paid 3.8 million for overtime...thats unheard of

he wants the incident commander in court
99 percent kill rate no one is that good...the kid was autistic...poor motor skills.

well thats enough questions for me to wonder, but like i said if this conversation is dangerous, then i don't want it to cause anyone a problem.
edit on Fripm3b20143America/Chicago32 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Sremmos80
So until they release anytype of medical record with a diagnosis, his mental condition is all speculation.

You think he freakin murdered 20+ people...
Or I should say you believe. You can not prove that it was him, all we can do is take the word of the investigators...
Nothing in the reports released proves that adam committed the crime, heck there is barley proof the crime took place.
There is entirely speculation until they release the info, sure you can think since you are just going with the official narrative that it is a fact but they have not released anything so your belief is just as much speculation as mine since we are going of the same released info.

Somebody carried out a horrible tragedy that day, as far as who did that has not been proven with out a shadow of a doubt.
We just have a name. Why can't we have a picture of adam? Is it still the families that we are protecting there?
His dad wished adam was never born, he doesn't care if adam's image is disrespected.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Danbones

the interview is live now friday 1:53 pm eastern time
edit on Fripm3b20143America/Chicago15 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

no medical staff allowed into the school as per standard behavior after
the school was secure

within 8 minutes of the first shot all vics declaired dead - no doctors
that is unheard of

from the live interview in progress now
edit on Fripm3b20143America/Chicago44 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

invetigators lives are being threatened - POSSIBLY thats what the attutude here at ats is likely about.
there are many other threats that could easily be applied to ats, and if thats the case then i don't want to push it.
getting someone hurt wouldn't be right

If that is so, picking another battle is the correct thing to do.

To save ya the time and dealing with jones, there is a thread about that video up already.
Caused quite a stir actually
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Enjoy

Oh and sorry ahead of time if you read the entire thread, me and another user get in quite the pissing contest lol, we account for probably half the 450 post...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

thanks for the link
but
this is what you are talking about
www.infowars.com...

this is what i am talking about

TODAY ON THE ALEX JONES SHOW

im listenig to the RADIO to day live
what part of that don't you understand?
edit on Fripm3b20143America/Chicago08 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Danbones

thanks for the link
but
www.infowars.com...

That Halbig is going to be quoting the same things that he talks about with jones in that video and then you can see what ATS had to say about it.

Based on the first thing you quoted from the show it is the exact same but he doesn't say that within the first 8 min all were declared dead.... I think that is the jones show that is saying that which is not true.
I do think jones has good things to say but he also sensationalizes things.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Sremmos80

I agree something tragic happened but there are so many lame disconnects in the official story with no real evidence presented, censorship of investigation, conflicting stories, and the accusation of being a blood thirsty ghoul if you ask for information...

Something just doesn't add up. All the "get real" statements only adds to the conspiracy. The rabbit hole is indeed a deep one.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Sremmos80

Danbones

thanks for the link
but
www.infowars.com...

That Halbig is going to be quoting the same things that he talks about with jones in that video and then you can see what ATS
had to say about it.

Based on the first thing you quoted from the show it is the exact same but he doesn't say that within the first 8 min all were declared dead.... I think that is the jones show that is saying that which is not true.
I do think jones has good things to say but he also sensationalizes things.

halbig said it, its a phone in interview he was refering to the dead children at the school after it was declared safe
it was not the video you are talking about
it was todays current radio show.

now i suppose i have to relisten to the whole thing just to see
they mention bloomberg looking for money before the shooting
jones is tellling helbig what info wars is showing on their infowars video feed screen
as they are talking on the phone as i write this edt

i was hoping for new news
but maybe the guy just never got any further in his search yet for the normal things one would expect to find

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Why am i even replying.... Its like we have to.abide by T&C and a whole other set of rules based upon that mods personal feeling on the issue

Being a private enterprise, the T&C is in fact the personal whims and feelings of the Owners. It is entirely up to them what is acceptable on their playground and in the sandbox they created.

It has nothing to do with 'hiding the truth' as so many of you allude to, but then again, I guess there will always be those who think ATS has some sort of dark purpose.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

tothetenthpower

Why am i even replying.... Its like we have to.abide by T&C and a whole other set of rules based upon that mods personal feeling on the issue

Being a private enterprise, the T&C is in fact the personal whims and feelings of the Owners. It is entirely up to them what is acceptable on their playground and in the sandbox they created.

It has nothing to do with 'hiding the truth' as so many of you allude to, but then again, I guess there will always be those who think ATS has some sort of dark purpose.

~Tenth

i agree T
i hope i have been clear on my respect for the ownerships right to decide.
also if they are threatening halbig, thats also a reason to pause and consider
re the interview im describing

Links for Deanna's Interview of Wolfgang Halbig
March 4, 2014
www.spingola.com...

halbig is promoting his new site and hopes for help solving the 16 questions:
like they ordered porta potties and not TRAUMA helicopters...

there is no point hammering the story till the results of his quest for a civil suit on the incident commander exposes some of the details.
edit on Fripm3b20143America/Chicago47 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Sremmos80
heck there is barley proof the crime took place.

Wow. Just ... wow.
It's impossible to have a reasonable conversation when things like that are being thought.
Seriously people .... get real. /OUT

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Typical!

Thrown in the LOL forum! Sandy Hook itself should be in the LOL forum. There is no proof it was real hence our discussions!

My thread of the same subject has been moved to the LOL forum too! And closed. Does anyone see a pattern here?
edit on 14/3/2014 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Start a thread that outlines the os. Make no mention of hoax in the op , just the official story . That can't go in the Sandy hook forum, I mean the lol forum. Then it can be debated, flagged, stared, come up in recent posts etc.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

tothetenthpower

~Tenth

I don't think dark purpose, and I tried to address this with the following post in a new thread, now closed, as I wrote.

"The last Sandy Hook thread referred to above is still open, the LOL is a forum. Maybe one way forward is the need to be specific to the area in question, like the Reuter's pictures, I can't see any mod having any real objection to people discussing the veracity of those pictures, or even the weirdness of some helicopter scenes, or the strange press encounter with the coroner, or the facebook comments etc, threats of criminal, (not civil) proceedings. Yes, it is a sensitive area, and had I been a parent I would likely have become off topic very quickly...I think.
Put it this way, The NCTC and all those under their umbrella have totally fecked up all truth, with the ability for truth to be replaced with disinfo.
That makes conspiracy sites somewhat impotent without really hard evidence, whatever that should be."

Something to mull over as far as how to go on.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

All Sandy Hook threads get closed and thrown into the LOL forum. This one will soon be closed no doubt!

With ATS there is no discussion with the subject even with the absence of hard evidence!

Maybe we should all discuss the conspiracies in the LOL forum because that's where the 'truth' is headed!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

stevcolx
reply to post by smurfy

All Sandy Hook threads get closed and thrown into the LOL forum. This one will soon be closed no doubt!

With ATS there is no discussion with the subject even with the absence of hard evidence!

Maybe we should all discuss the conspiracies in the LOL forum because that's where the 'truth' is headed!

You shudda said, all conspiracies should lie in the LOL forum.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Sremmos80
heck there is barley proof the crime took place.

Wow. Just ... wow.
It's impossible to have a reasonable conversation when things like that are being thought.
Seriously people .... get real. /OUT

Well you didn't really attempt to carry out the reasonable conversation..
You came in saying adam had severe mental health issues when that has not in any way been proven outside of Dr.Kings recollection of the visit of almost 5 years ago, because he illegally destroyed his records.
So.... Yes his mental health is entirely speculation..

And if you have looked through the final report you know that what was released in no way proves that adam lanza acted alone that day and was in fact the man behind the trigger and not just the dead patsy that tells no tales

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join