It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy spared 75 cents, but Cop couldn't spare any sense at all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Spare Change gets man 11 cop cars, handcuffs, detained, then vehicle search by K9 narcs

www.theblaze.com...

Cops.. i don't buy their bs stories as to why they always target good guys and look the other way around real drug dealers, pimps, & mafias!

Such whimps. Obviously not all of them, but out of all 11 cars, none of what would be nearly TWO DOZEN cops apparently had the nerve to question the 1st cop as to why he 'saw' something that didnt happen, in the 1st place!

A real cop would have actually only respond after actually seeing something given to the civilian arrested. Unfortunately, he likely actually lets the real drug dealers go since they're his friends or suppliers or whatever.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

War affects everyone. There's a war on drugs so there will be collateral.

I guess society is extremely fearful that there are people that want to feel good. They want to put people in cages for not adhering to their "morals". I suppose the drug war advocates find it less "sinful" to violently remove people from their homes, lives, and family,as well as cage them up, than it is to do drugs.

If your "drug" is anything other than television, video games, internet, coffee, alcohol, nicotine etc etc... Then society will destroy your life.
edit on 12-3-2014 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

theyknowwhoyouare
If your "drug" is anything other than television, video games, internet, coffee, alcohol, nicotine etc etc... Then society will destroy your life.

Yep, when people ask me if I want a drink (alcohol), I often reply with "I dont take alcohol"
That usualy leads to - "what do mean by Dont Take?"

They just wont have it that alcohol is a drug.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

VoidHawk

theyknowwhoyouare

Yep, when people ask me if I want a drink (alcohol), I often reply with "I dont take alcohol"
That usualy leads to - "what do mean by Dont Take?"

They just wont have it that alcohol is a drug.

Anything that alters your body state is a drug, and that's a lot of stuff, but anyway it's a bit off topic. Once again police show disrespect for an idividual, the funny, (as in funny peculiar) thing here is the guy is so right to show annoyance about damage to his property in pursuit of a search, it might just make them a bit more rightminded as to how to conduct themselves in future, this gung ho stuff is too much. Good on him.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

smurfy
.... the funny, (as in funny peculiar) thing here is the guy is so right to show annoyance about damage to his property in pursuit of a search, it might just make them a bit more rightminded as to how to conduct themselves in future, this gung ho stuff is too much. Good on him.

The funny (as in tragic) thing here is that the guy consented to a search, had no car-cams and has not (yet) filed a lawsuit.

The police are quite literally getting away with murdering our citizens and false police reports/false police testimony are SOP in way too many departments. It would be my guess that these particular cretins did not even give a second thought as to what they did (other than laughing with friends having a few beers).

The victim is lucky they did not kill him because "the police were in fear for their lives".

edit on 12-3-2014 by juspassinthru because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

theyknowwhoyouare
reply to post by gardener

War affects everyone. There's a war on drugs so there will be collateral.

I guess society is extremely fearful that there are people that want to feel good. They want to put people in cages for not adhering to their "morals". I suppose the drug war advocates find it less "sinful" to violently remove people from their homes, lives, and family,as well as cage them up, than it is to do drugs.

I agree with you. However I must draw the line at television, videogames and alcohol. Television, it's not a coincidence as to why it has such a wide spread effect on our lives. At the very least we spend time watching our favorite show for maybe an hour when we could be using that time to learn/ do something worthwhile, in the middle of the spectrum we may find it more desirable to catch-up on season five, thereby wasting hundreds of hours, lastly on the far end of the spectrum those brought up with the constant presence of TV (especially trash TV) would most likely experience a distorted world view, depleted self-esteem, dependency on products closely related to TV, an overall passivity and overall signs of addiction common to other conventional drugs. Videogames, some have linked war games to increased violence (I do not support this theory as I believe there are many factors which are at play there, I'm just making note of it.), , also for kicks and giggles there was an episode of "Jonny Test" where the protagonist was drafted due to his high score in the game and as with television it's all too easy for one to waste horrific amounts of time just "trying to beat this level." Alcohol, I don't really need to make a case for this, one who drinks is on a very slippery slope that can lead to loss of life, relationships (be it with family, friends or partners), freedoms (being thrown in jail and multiple offenses leading to an outstanding record), wasting of days. Same for nicotine minus the jail related points. Even if you aren't involved with something that would make society destroy you in an obvious way, it's already destroying you from the inside out.

top topics

join