It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Notice anything Strange Here...Pictures of Iranians From missing plane Photoshopped.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:11 PM

reply to post by Crakeur

That is what I was thinking.
These are just cheap copies.

Show the originals just to end the speculation.

It would seem they don't want to end the speculation, as they are continuously adding to it So it would seem to me they are trying to get people to ask questions

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:55 AM
reply to post by ZonedOut

Better have a second look in particular at the man von the left as the bottom half is exactly the same as the right hand photo and does not mat h the top half of the man on the left. No amount of distortion is going to create that much of a difference between top and bottom. It's like his bottom half is six inches wider. It shows the bottom of the bag being held by the man on the right.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:56 AM

reply to post by whyamIhere

If someone was going to photoshop these images they would have done a cleaner job. That is just because the security film isn't recorded at high speed, so you are just seeing a blip between bits. Look up security tapes on youtube, or watch one live yourself at work. You see frame by frame, and the peoples movements are often choppy.

This does not explain why the feet of the first guy would be visible in the next frame with the torso of the second guy on top.
Impossible to happen. Because the cameras FPS are not that low and the second guy would have to step in the frame after the first guy at the right moment, while having simultaneous a glitch on the frame. Do you want to tell us that?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:59 AM
I don't understand why everyone is freaking out, thinking that something is going on.

The image on the left is exactly what it appears to be - the one guy's photo on top of the other. As in, they were cropping/working on the images from the video feed in the same Photoshop file (but in layers). Obviously someone just forgot to crop the canvas area before exporting the left image.

If you're asking why they were editing the image in the first place - obviously they would crop the person of interest?

Simple human error, I think. Think about it - who in their right mind would try such a stupid thing... It's obviously two images.

They had the two photos in one file for editing in layers. The image on the left had an person standing in the foreground, covering the first guy's legs. They deleted that part of the image but forgot to crop the canvas area to the new image size (therefore exposing the second image beneath)
edit on 15-3-2014 by Comatose because: MOAR

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:53 PM
reply to post by whyamIhere

Just like the Boston bombings, there was insignia that through careful analysis gave away the fact that there were Blackwater troops on the ground that day. My guess is that there may have been something on him that could have possibly gave away his involvement.

Notice how vague I am speaking...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:12 PM
I'm just adding the pic, of what known. Just reusing the pic in my gallery.
Gimme stars will ya ? I need it to breath.

Ok, that it, I have nothing nice to say. Need to get away from this.

edit on 15-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

Aww ATS delete the pics, bandwidth problem maybe.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:20 PM

Honestly, how do you lose a 777 with 230 souls aboard?

I read the families were throwing bottles at Airport Reps.

The lazy MSM is partially to blame.

They will print anything that can make them a buck.

I know these third world nations are under trained.

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny.

This is how:

GPS flaw could let terrorists hijack ships, planes

By feeding counterfeit radio signals to the yacht, the UT team was able to drive the ship far off course, steer it left and right, potentially take it into treacherous waters, even put it on a collision course with another ship. All the time, the ship’s GPS system reported the vessel was calmly moving in a straight line, along its intended course. No alarms, no indication that anything was amiss.

Pretty scary, right?

And because aircraft have a similar navigation system to that aboard the White Rose of Drachs, Humphreys says a commercial airliner could be “spoofed” as well.

And ofcourse the government knows about it. Why fix it when they can use it to play games on silly humans.

The government is aware of this critical vulnerability. Last year, Fox News reported exclusively on a more primitive experiment Humphreys conducted using a small, unmanned drone. He was able to feed “spoofing” signals into the drone’s GPS, causing it to nearly fall out of the sky. As a result, Humphreys was called before Congress to testify, and also spoke with officials from the FAA, CIA and Pentagon.

“Before we couldn’t control the UAV. We could only push it off course. This time my students have designed a closed loop controller such that they can dictate the heading of this vessel even when the vessel wants to go a different direction,”

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:12 PM
reply to post by NullVoid

While I admit that my post after yours does nothing more than try to answer a question asked by the OP, I feel as though your post really has nothing to do with this thread. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but there is a lot of information in those pictures that would be better suited in many of the other posts having to do with the missing airliner. Don't let them go to waste.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:20 PM
reply to post by eisegesis

Yes, agreed, and pics we re deleted already by ATS.
Some pics posted in this thread to help with your conspiracy, whatever it is.
Hope it wont get auto deleted again.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:21 PM
reply to post by Comatose

Now why would a layer have just someone's legs?

I don't think so.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:38 PM
Wasn't done on purpose? I would like to see any photo that has been altered that didn't have some form of intent behind it..

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:45 AM
reply to post by ~Lucidity

1. Open Image1 (right image) on Layer 1
2. Crop & process Image1
3. Open/Import Image2 (left image) on Layer 2 (above Layer 1)
4. You notice that someone is in the foreground on Image2. Select the area and cut the person out (therefore exposing a part of Image1 below, in Layer 1 (just the legs are visible because that is the only area that was removed from Image2)
6. You don't notice (perhaps that was not in view - depending on your screen size) or forget to crop out the exposed Layer 1
7. You happily export Image2, attach both files to your email and send it off

Someone then opens & prints them in a hurry to get them "out" - don't review them properly (or really just don't care because they're lazy) - and then a huge amount of people on the internet spend hours debating conspiracy theories because you messed up a little.

I guess.

edit on 16-3-2014 by Comatose because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:01 AM
reply to post by Comatose

I perfectly understand how the mechanism works; however, again, I don't see a reason that they would crop just the legs or top half off either of those photos where such a thing could have ever happened with frames.

Why would be manipulating the photos at all beyond plain ole cropping is a perfectly valid question. This should not go away.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:18 AM
Wumo for 3/9/2014

Did you see this comic strip that was in the Star Tribune before anything occured? I saw that there was no discussion about it in any of the threads on this forum and it is something that should be discussed so I posted it here. Your thoughts on it. Is it simply a coincidence? Or something else.
edit on 16-3-2014 by johnwinters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:29 PM
reply to post by johnwinters

That's damn spooky. Wonder though how accurate that date is?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:25 PM
How on Earth has this thread got so many replies? Look at the photo! It's a photo of two pieces of paper being held up by somebody. They are printouts or colour photocopies. Of course the feet match the second photo - they ARE the feet of the second photo underneath that photo. You can even see the white border.

Somebody just laid the second photo down over the top and printed/photocopied it. The two photos are different sizes so you can see the bottom half of the second one. Nobody could ever even think that the bottom half is part of the same image - they don't even remotely line up, and the angles of the two men's bodies are totally different - one side on, one almost face on.

Nothing nefarious whatsoever unless you're the kind of person that looks for consipracies in their own reflection!
edit on 16-3-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:38 PM

reply to post by johnwinters

That's damn spooky. Wonder though how accurate that date is?

Could you Lucidity create a New Thread to cover this comic strip discussion?
edit on 16-3-2014 by johnwinters because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>