It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice anything Strange Here...Pictures of Iranians From missing plane Photoshopped.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

If it needs a reason maybe its just to add confusion

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

If someone was going to photoshop these images they would have done a cleaner job. That is just because the security film isn't recorded at high speed, so you are just seeing a blip between bits. Look up security tapes on youtube, or watch one live yourself at work. You see frame by frame, and the peoples movements are often choppy.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
None that as posted on this thread have got close to the answer

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Its to link to the Lockerbie shoe bomber stuff, look up the thread here, few hours ago.

The picture was release by first party, in nick of time, 2nd party need to provide a photoshop and this is the result.
or
They pay the photoshopper "below average per hour", so,
"here, take this, I've photoshop it" (you sux).

I'm not shocked to hear about shoe bomber in future. Other than that, the pasting maybe to give height or to cover passerby.

Theres even a finger showing the error, LOL

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Lousy printing job/photoshop aside...

They boarded with stolen passports BECAUSE???
edit on 12-3-2014 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Gonna throw out some 'sides' and updates here;
They, who legally left Iran, had boarded with legally bought tickets but stolen passports with help, see:

Yet, hours later, a fresh report has emerged claiming that the pair were in fact Iranian nationals on a quest to flee their country's oppressive regime.

That seems to tie in with an earlier announcement by Thai officials that an Iranian businessman called Kazem Ali had booked the tickets for the two passengers.
DM

as an act of Iranian amnesty( stolen passports, illegally done of course). One resembled the Italian man whose passport was stolen(confirmed) LUIGI. Though it is only claimed by a witness(see OP pics anyway) that 'MARIO' looks liked Mario Balotelli. Mario and Luigi, can't make this up. Possible emigration through Malaysia, but are said to not be linked to ter-r-or ism.

A prominent Iranian lawmaker calls it “psychological warfare.”:

“Americans recruit some people for such kinds of operations so they can throw the blame on other countries, especially Muslim countries,” said Hossein Naghavi Hosseini, the spokesman for Parliament’s foreign policy committee.]source[/url]

Speaking of psychological...conclusions, that source always claims the former info;

Mr. Khalid, the inspector general of the Malaysian police, said previous reports by Malaysian officials that five passengers had failed to board the flight were false. “Everybody that booked the flight boarded the plane,” he said.

is not true.

Can see why this is a clusterfork of confusion.
edit on 12-3-2014 by dreamingawake because: fixed link.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Honestly, how do you lose a 777 with 230 souls aboard.

I read the families were throwing bottles at Airport Reps.

The lazy MSM is partially to blame.

They will print anything that can make them a buck.

I know these third world nations are under trained.

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

So, the two guys wear the same kind of pants, same bag, and like to stand in the same position, that does not scream conspiracy....right? Maybe that's whats cool in Tehran...

~Morpheus

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

markymint
They probably just added the legs to give a height reference of the guy, presumably the camera didn't catch that bit of ground when he was stood there, or maybe had an image error over that portion. Does it matter if they photographed his legs or not? It's his face that helped identify him...

This is so laughable its pathetic,

Try this.

The small wasit up photo of the first picture, was placed down with the other photo of the second guy on top. They don't even match up.

The idiots proclaiming this is photoshop should shut up till they know what photoshopping means.

pathetic.

but hey, it's obviously a coverup, because it's got to be.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

whyamIhere

Google aviation history and quit the personal histrionics.

They lose these things all the time.

Far cry out loud in the snow...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

MorpheusUSA

So, the two guys wear the same kind of pants, same bag, and like to stand in the same position, that does not scream conspiracy....right? Maybe that's whats cool in Tehran...

~Morpheus

They don't. They're two entirely separate photos. As one can PLAINLY see unless they're an imbecile.

Seriously, if this is the caliber of things around here.. god flaming help us if someone REALLY tries to pull a swifty on us.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sn0rch

I was joking about the image, I guess only low "caliber " people do that. Yes we can tell the photo on the left has a different top half of the man that the bottom half. Yes, more than likely its the right image just folded over the left image.

I am not sure why people have to try to be so rude or arrogant to each other at times. I think people need to become more social and gain back their manners. Would you call a co-worker "imbecile" to their face? No, then why would anyone do that to someone they don't even know? Common courtesy is a virtue to have when you have to deal with other humans, its helps in getting further in life.

This is what gets threads off topic.

~Morpheus

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If it were truly just a mistake, why not release the original, unedited photo of pic #1? Something is definitly being concealed!!! Where is the original full pic?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

CagliostroTheGreat

How exactly does one accidentally edit a photo?

So what's the point why would the Photoshop theses pics? To try and pin it on Iran?

I notice your link is to the blaze I can't imagine Glenn Beck's crew doing anything to stick up for Iran. What's the point?

You use a photocopier and paste one picture on top of the other.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Halfswede
I can't even begin to understand why anyone would do that, or even how it could be "accidentally" altered. There is absolutely nothing to gain. The pictures without legs are already pretty clear. It only makes the whole story a bit less reliable.

The answer is becoming more and more clear. No pun intended.

When someone, or some group wants something covered up, or actually mucked-up flood the internet with rumors, BS, and as much conflicting information as possible.

People trying to put the pieces together short out and give-up much quicker because things don't make any sense.

We have classic examples of how to hide things right out in the open and get away with it.

What concerns me these days is that almost anything can be done to anyone, and with the right propaganda, mind games, and players anything can be covered up.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

sn0rch

whyamIhere

Really?

Name one 777 that just vanished?

Because you don't even have a clue what we are talking about.

You start name calling.
edit on 13-3-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Someone wants to whip speculation into a frenzy. It's a psyop. The level of sloppiness can't be other than intentional,which in itself fuels speculation. Something very sinister is going on.
edit on 13-3-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

whyamIhere

sn0rch

whyamIhere

Really?

You start name calling.

It took over a year to find that Air France plane that went down in the Atlantic a while back. The Oceans are...you know...BIG. Turns out things that sink after they go down can be very very hard to find. But don't let me stop the wild conjecture. Please go back to running around like crazy with your hands in the air screaming "ZOMG!!!! I DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS...THEREFOR CONSPIRACY!!!" SMH...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

jaffo

whyamIhere

sn0rch

whyamIhere

Really?

You start name calling.

It took over a year to find that Air France plane that went down in the Atlantic a while back. The Oceans are...you know...BIG. Turns out things that sink after they go down can be very very hard to find. But don't let me stop the wild conjecture. Please go back to running around like crazy with your hands in the air screaming "ZOMG!!!! I DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS...THEREFOR CONSPIRACY!!!" SMH...

Wrong...

It took four days to find the wreck.

Not a single person said they had answers...

The Ocean is big....but nobody is running around with their hands in the air screaming.

Sheesh.

Air France Wiki

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
WHY so obviously fake? Perhaps the perpetrators of this hoax are waiting for the sheep to get the joke, but they apparently need to use a bludgeon to wake up the general public. Let's face it, if the rulers of the world, with their ability to see everything we do and hear our every word cannot find a 777, nor provide any reasonable explanations, we are in serious trouble. But what if the rulers of the world WANT us to see how we have been hoodwinked for so many years into beLIEving media lies and so are turning up the heat on the absurdities, until people finally get the joke! There was no plane. It's all fiction. A script so ridiculous, the producers of Lost would have to reject it. But rather than cover their tracks, they spotlight the contradictions with obviously fake photos.

Having sufficiently addressed your question as to WHY, I now have a question? WHO are THEY and whose side are THEY on?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join