It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice anything Strange Here...Pictures of Iranians From missing plane Photoshopped.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Danbones
this is circumstantial op, but i just heard on the radio tanks are rolling into gaza...
and an israeli mucky muck is saying its time to re conquer gaza

No that makes sense. Israel "ghosts" the plane to pin it on Iranians tied to the revolutionary guards whilst Netty is on camera with a back drop of Syrian missiles.

Iranian Terrorists + Syrian Missles = Attack Gaza

Makes about as much sense as any. From what I have seen Israel doesn't view them as separate entities anyway. They are all evil Muslims.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It is because the actual images are of the head and torso, so they have stuck legs on to give a better impression. Most images shown on news websites just show the actual photos. So, yes, the bottom half is Photo-shopped, but it's so obvious as to be a unworthy of note.

REgards

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What? So these aren't the newest Skylander Swapforce characters? My kid is gonna be pissed.

Seriously, I'm trying to pour through the reasons this could have been done by mistake. I'm coming up empty handed. I've messed with a lot of images, printers and plotters and I've never had a glitch or anything even close to this happen unless I purposely did it.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
why would they get the worlds worst 'photoshopper' to alter pics the worlds media would be all over?
isn't it more likely just a mistake, probably in printing off the pics?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

whyamIhere
reply to post by Halfswede

Why indeed...

Makes no sense. So obvious too.

Looks like somebody wants Iran to take the blame on this.

Maybe someone was asked to and they agreed but made such a poor job of it to basicaly show Iran they really really dont want a suicide bomber problem in there country and that well to be perfectly honest they really dont like the U.S that much either to be honest.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Look at that picture again. See the horizontal line across the left-hand picture. Nobody "photoshopped" the picture. The woman holding up the picture has inserted the bottom half of the right picture onto the left picture manually.

Worst-try-ever.

ALSO, please note that the REASON these two guys were pictured at all is because they are the two guys who used stolen passports. Is that an okay reason to show them, or do you think this was unfair? In any case they were rather quickly ruled out as suspects as one was on his way to his mother's in Germany and the other on his way to Denmark. This was known within a few hours, so the idea that this is being used as an excuse to "attack Iran" is simply absurd.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

paraphi
It is because the actual images are of the head and torso, so they have stuck legs on to give a better impression. Most images shown on news websites just show the actual photos. So, yes, the bottom half is Photo-shopped, but it's so obvious as to be a unworthy of note.

REgards

Then why lie about it?

That's why Families are now throwing bottles at Airport Officials.

Do even deny it is laughable.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

whyamIhere
reply to post by Bilk22

Now they admitted it.

It might of been...I couldn't find a thread about it.

NP. However it was discussed in the original long thread on the crash.

One does have to wonder what was in the lower portion of the original pic for them to crop it out and then publish that obvious paste-up job. I noticed it the first time I saw it. I mean it was hard not to. Ah this whole episode smells.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Bilk22

whyamIhere
reply to post by Bilk22

Now they admitted it.

It might of been...I couldn't find a thread about it.

NP. However it was discussed in the original long thread on the crash.

One does have to wonder what was in the lower portion of the original pic for them to crop it out and then publish that obvious paste-up job. I noticed it the first time I saw it. I mean it was hard not to. Ah this whole episode smells.

I see what you are saying. They just taped on the bottom.

This is just strange.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

paraphi

REgards
That's a pretty silly response. If you're a "news" agency, why post something so obviously fake? What "impression" were they trying to portray in your estimation? Heck they had the full shot of the other guy and the pics were obviously taken from the same camera location. What was edited out is a better question.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Rikku
why would they get the worlds worst 'photoshopper' to alter pics the worlds media would be all over?
isn't it more likely just a mistake, probably in printing off the pics?

I would normally agree but even if you only printed half of the top and stopped the printer you would have to purposely feed the paper back into the printer and only print the bottom half of the legs. To print the legs only you would have to crop the top out of the original picture.

If it was done during Xeroxing you would have to fold the one picture in half and lay it purposely over the other one before hitting copy.

It may be nothing more mysterious about it but it doesn't seem to be an accident.
edit on 12-3-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

paraphi

REgards

Which then begs the question:

what else have officials 'stuck on to give a better impression'?

The pics were fine without cloning one guy's legs for the other to aid in the impression that they are both the exact same height, weight, stature.

Its a symbol there's other stuff the media is being less than honest about.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

gardener
ROFL the media used the same exact leg position, pants, shoes for the same two guys

So fake!

Lets keep drinking our tap waters folks

Lets keep assuming it means something really bad too and not something else, without looking into it.

That's as good as drinking the tap water, eh?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Lets not forget the AIRLINES ALSO FLEW THE FAMILIES TO THE WRONG COUNTRY!

I don't buy that that is just another mistake.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

whyamIhere
reply to post by Halfswede

Why indeed...

Makes no sense. So obvious too.

Looks like somebody wants Iran to take the blame on this.

If it was done unintentionally, then it would be obvious. As in, Oops..

If it was intended ,then it's obvious... as in, Why bother?

So.. we're left with the question, why. And not a "Why ar they trying to cover up something and blame Iran!!!!!" why, but why on earth has something so obvious been done.. I'm betting the answer has a low IQ.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

OK now I'm lost. The photo shows two different guys but was Photoshopped so does that mean more things were made up? Did these "guys" even get on the plane at all? Are they even real passengers?

If they are stooping to manipulating pictures, cell phones of passengers are still ringing, military showed it on radar after it was "lost" I calling a big stinky rat somewhere.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

i did post an article a couple days ago on the ukraine threads regarding idf in ukraine helping the neo nazis...
from Haaretz no less.
through decption thou shalt...

edit on Wedpm3b20143America/Chicago44 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

It looks like they used the same set of legs.

The better question is, what was edited out?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
what if it was the legs that got on the plane and it was the torsos that are photoshopped in
lol
i think

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
They probably just added the legs to give a height reference of the guy, presumably the camera didn't catch that bit of ground when he was stood there, or maybe had an image error over that portion. Does it matter if they photographed his legs or not? It's his face that helped identify him...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join