It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice anything Strange Here...Pictures of Iranians From missing plane Photoshopped.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Look at the bottom half....WTF?

Some, particularly on social media, have pointed out that the men appear to have the same bottom half, suggesting that the images were Photoshopped. Look at the position of their feet. Look at the shadows. Look at the shape of the bag, especially in the context that the man on the left doesn’t appear to be holding the same shape of bag in his top half. After the issue started to gain traction, Malaysian officials confirmed the photo was altered, though said it was not done intentionally.

After pressure they admitted it. What is really going on?

If you look closely it looks like the first guy has something under his shirt.

TheBlaze.com
edit on 12-3-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Who is he? Why would they photo shop?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Wildthing

Who is he? Why would they photo shop?

It was the two Iranians aboard the missing plane.

Thanks, I might change the title.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

No problem....I just hadn't seen this pic before. I read the link.... They say it wasn't done on purpose? BULL! You can't line it up like that on a copier unless you're trying to. Good catch!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

How exactly does one accidentally edit a photo?

So what's the point why would the Photoshop theses pics? To try and pin it on Iran?

I notice your link is to the blaze I can't imagine Glenn Beck's crew doing anything to stick up for Iran. What's the point?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
gives a hole new meaning to the phrase Framing a picture
guess those iranian missles behind netanyahoo in his news conference are photo shopped too
they sure looked like it

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

There is nothing strange that i can see at a single glance!

They both appear to be standing at a glass or transparent plastic desk and that medium may degrade the quality of the picture taken by some unknown quality spy cam ... the pictures are also printed on normal paper instead of glossy photograph paper and that consequently degrades the picture quality we are given to assess.

Both guys are standing side onto the counter with their left foot behind their right foot in a relaxed pose.

Maybe it is the bottom of the see through desk that is giving the appearance of a poor photoshop edit.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

CagliostroTheGreat

How exactly does one accidentally edit a photo?

So what's the point why would the Photoshop theses pics? To try and pin it on Iran?

I notice your link is to the blaze I can't imagine Glenn Beck's crew doing anything to stick up for Iran. What's the point?

I'm as lost as the poor people on that plane.

Maybe they only had a ticket counter view.

This is just strange...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ZonedOut

Look at the feet.

Look at the bag.

They are identical.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
ROFL the media used the same exact leg position, pants, shoes for the same two guys

So fake!

Lets keep drinking our tap waters folks

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
One of our members pointed this out yesterday or Monday. Not sure which thread though.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

whyamIhere

Look at the bottom half....WTF?

Some, particularly on social media, have pointed out that the men appear to have the same bottom half, suggesting that the images were Photoshopped. Look at the position of their feet. Look at the shadows. Look at the shape of the bag, especially in the context that the man on the left doesn’t appear to be holding the same shape of bag in his top half. After the issue started to gain traction, Malaysian officials confirmed the photo was altered, though said it was not done intentionally.

After pressure they admitted it. What is really going on?

If you look closely it looks like the first guy has something under his shirt.

TheBlaze.com

Wasn't this discussed no less than 24hrs ago and possibly longer?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
this is circumstantial op, but i just heard on the radio tanks are rolling into gaza...
and an israeli mucky muck is saying its time to re conquer gaza

so all these things are likely false flags..so many so they won't all get caught in time
just one would fall apart so fast it might not provide the cover they want

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Now they admitted it.

It might of been...I couldn't find a thread about it.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Shame on everyone who's airing this on TV.. sign of the times, people!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I can't even begin to understand why anyone would do that, or even how it could be "accidentally" altered. There is absolutely nothing to gain. The pictures without legs are already pretty clear. It only makes the whole story a bit less reliable.

I guess there is a miniscule chance that someone put two paper copy photos into the feed of a color scanner and they got dragged through halfway stacked, but that would imply they were using paper records (who does that?) and a combination of other unbelievable circumstances.

It really means nothing though, other than a big fat 'Why?!'

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Halfswede

Why indeed...

Makes no sense. So obvious too.

Looks like somebody wants Iran to take the blame on this.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Photoshop?! No, MS Paint or laying a copy and cut from the other photo over it, then making a copy. It's a hurried job, not even trying to conceal that fact, of the line in the middle. How would it have been just half the pic anyway, if there is the full pic of the second? Of course, more importantly why do such a thing? What's hiding behind the skinny jeans pic#2 over #1? Backpack slung over the arm with discerning sight?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Oh I just happened on this jem today .
US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran mondoweiss.net... There is a lot in the comment section as well

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join