It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Psychic/Mother's Intuition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is my first thread!

This topic is about something that is personal and incredible to me. I have NO idea what the purpose could be:

Why do I dream of babies and pregnancies and they come true?

Before you jump on me...please read through. I have tried to research this. I cannot seem to find someone that has the same occurrences.

I have had dreams of my own kids (gender AND order in which they are born) before they were even conceived. This is how it started. I started a dream diary for this very reason. The dream diary has made me realize that there is a lot more to dreams than I once thought.

I have had dreams of family and friends' babies and pregnancies before they happen as well. I have had 3 total dreams where they showed me the gender of the baby. Only 1 has come to pass. I am still waiting on the other 2...who are not even pregnant yet.

This friend got pregnant and announced she was pregnant after the 1st trimester. I went to read my dream diary about that particular dream about her pregnancy and that dream occurred 1 month before she got pregnant. The dream also said that her baby would be a boy. Guess what...it is a boy. This is the first dream that has come true that has NOTHING to do with myself.

Okay, back to my own dreams. I first had dreams about my 1st pregnancy while I was pregnant. I desperately wanted a girl. My dreams were telling me that it would be a boy. 50/50 chance right? I know the odds aren't that bad to be right. lol I had so many boy dreams that I went out and bought boy clothes and a blue baby book the day before the ultrasound. I was that sure.

One of those dreams (before I even had the ultrasound) *showed me having a baby boy and he told me that his "sister can come now."

Of course, after having my first son, I had a few girl dreams. My next baby was in fact a girl. Before the ultrasound with her...there was one particular dream where I gave birth to a premature boy and the doctor said "it is not his time yet" and put him back. After that dream I continued to have girl dreams.

After my daughter was born, I started having baby boy dreams. I thought back to the one weird boy dream I had while pregnant with my daughter and thought that maybe this was saying that he would be next after my daughter.

This time, all of my boy dreams were showing him with wires and tubes connected to him.
I was so sure of my dreams that I got scared that I would have a premature baby boy this time. I ended up having premature labor stopped at 29 weeks, 34, 35, and at 36 weeks. They finally let him come at 37 weeks! We got to go home and no premature baby!

However, he ended up getting dehydrated (took awhile for my milk to come in) and his sodium levels were high. We were admitted to the NICU.

I kid you not, the very scene in my dreams was playing right in front of my eyes!!! I had a huge deja vu moment come over me. It really shook me up!!!

I would also like to add a really neat thing that happened with my pregnancy with my daughter:

My mother called me on the phone early in the morning asking if I was alright. (I was 36 weeks pregnant) I told her yes and she continued to tell me that she just had a dream of my grandma (who is deceased) standing in front of her smiling. She heard a baby crying and my mom was frantically trying to find this baby. She was yelling at my grandma to help her, but my grandma was just standing there smiling at her.

So, my mom was worried that I was going into labor because of this dream. I thought, no way, I am only 36 weeks. She still has a month to cook. Well, I did go into labor later that day and had my daughter night. Here is the neat part: That day was my grandma's birthday!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I feel a warm family bond coming through in your post. Maybe grandma is trying to influence you in pointing out the importance of family? Congratulations on writing things down. It will be interesting to follow the course of these dreams of yours. Be sure to keep us posted.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I believe some women are more in touch with their bodies than others. I too have had 3 seperate dreams at 3 seperate times that I have given birth to a (each time different) boy. And I now have 3 boys.
My last one I kept dreaming that I was going to have a blonde, blue eyed baby. (Partner and I are both very dark complected. And YES it is his baby!!) And out came a little ginger baby. I was shocked because we are both dark, but not surprised because of my dream. He is getting darker

Seperate from the dreams about kids... I have had a few very vivid dreams about my personal future which have come true. Some are maybe a warning. Like your dream about pre-term labor. Maybe they are all warnings. But sometimes I feel like there is nothing you can do to stop it from happening. I am living one of those examples right now. Seperate topic, seperate thread. But it really freaked me out when one of my "dreams came true". And it wasn't in the good way.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It looks like my thread might have been a little too long and it did not post everything!

I would like to hear everyone's own experiences, and what they think it is (precognition, wants manifesting in dreams, etc).

I personally believe my kids have been with me and telling me they are coming!

Thanks for reading!

Oh and what do you think the purpose is of dreaming of someone else's pregnancies and genders? Some are not even friends!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

aboutface
I feel a warm family bond coming through in your post. Maybe grandma is trying to influence you in pointing out the importance of family? Congratulations on writing things down. It will be interesting to follow the course of these dreams of yours. Be sure to keep us posted.

Thanks!

My mother and grandmother both have/had vivid dreams and I always thought they were loony till I started realizing it for myself.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

PassedKarma
I believe some women are more in touch with their bodies than others.

I believe that, too. I just wish I knew why I am dreaming of others as well.

The preterm labor was definitely a warning! I am sorry you living through a not so good one right now. I hope things play out well for you.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonLightStars

You are a little psychic and can use your third eye. Cool.
edit on 12-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
4 of my 5 boys, where pre-knowledge, with baby dreams that were accurate for the child but not the sex, I wanted a girl and all were girls in the dreams and flashes/visions, but my second oldest, 1/4 native like his brother, but he looked like a buddist eskimo baby, and sure enough, he looks like 6 2 jrocker now. My younger ones, different father, white blond haired, beautiful baby girl on a pink blanket. I had the dream in April, half a year before I even met the father. And his brother, several years later, was a girl with dark blond hair. Sure enough. When he would fall asleep, while I was gardening, felt him fly to me and cuddle up on my chest, while watering outside. It was very real feeling.
edit on 12-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That's amazing!

I keep trying to talk about this with my friends and they all think I am nuts and don't believe me!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I notice that women and mothers are much more psychic than the average person. When my mom was pregnant with me, people would joke around with my mom and tell her that she was having a girl. But my mom was adamant, and convinced she was having a boy. There is something to be said about mother's intuition.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
What do you guys think of having dreams before you are even pregnant of the gender?

new topics

top topics

join