It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please please please help me to find ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I watched a video 2-3 days ago it was a compilation of dinosaurs. It had the black and white video of the bi-pedal dinosaur running. It also had a triceratops laying under a tent .
There was one or two people taking photos of it. I can't remember the thread it was in or title of video. It did mention KGB and dying Dino but that's all I remember

I searched and searched found a few links on google leading to the video but they all turn up to be dead links.

I really really want to take another look at this video so if someone could post a link or embed it anything that puts me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance for any help

Navi

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

Its probably still on here someplace but from what I understand the footage of the triceratops was from Jurassic park and the vid a hoax.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Check the hoax bin.

ETA: Took a look around with no luck, no idea where it went.
edit on 3/12/2014 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

Have you tried typing the word "triceratops" into the search engine?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

Yeah, I remember seeing that thread too. I think it was originally in the cryptozoology forum. It might have even been deleted, because I can't find it anywhere. You might want to U2U an administrator and ask if they could just extract the information about the video from the deleted forum.

edit on bWed, 12 Mar 2014 17:23:52 -0500pm70America/Chicago3pmWednesday12America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

I have tried every key word I could think of. I also searched google and bing. There were links from google to ATS and other websites but no luck. I wouldn't start a thread unless I exhausted all other options.

Thanks again

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The thread may have had something to do about elephants knowing the difference between people?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Come on no body knows the video or where to find it.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This video?

Or this one?

edit on 3/12/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

There was a thread recently claiming *real* footage of a triceratops, I think the first few posts showed it was actually a clip from Jurassic Park.

Perhaps that is the video you are searching for? If it was it was titled ''real live triceratops'' or something similar and is perhaps in the hoax bin.
edit on 12-3-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

Prop from the movie as mentioned earlier...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think the OP doesn't realize it's proob4's video.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

Can you not just browse through your history from 2-3 days ago and find said video?

top topics

join