It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite looking into missing Malaysia flight detects 'suspected crash area'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

www.mirror.co.uk...

Has anyone seen this satellite image yet? Plane...or boat?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I fear all the conspiracy and fringe theories are all wrong and the simplest explanation is true; the plane crashed and they couldn't find it. I suspect the big problem here is that we're dealing with a bunch of third-world nepotistic office-holders unprepared for any deviation from the norm, as well as the usual nuts who think they saw something blah blah.
would have been so cool to find them on some isolated shore thanks to a Sully-like landing, eating tropical fruit and waiting for rescue.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ummmmm...Sunday? They saw this Sunday and are not on top of that area already with boats and airplanes? Something is very fishy about this to me. Why let the search teams continue on in vain if you know this information? Of course, all of my opinions are based only on this one bit of information. They could be all over it already...hmmm...makes me wonder if they ARE all over it in order to recover something from the wreckage that they didn't want the rest of the world seeing and are only now making the whereabouts known. Now that they have , let's say, a prototype cloaking device or chipset that the 20 chip developers that were on board may have had with them.
Oh well, I'm sure we won't find out if it was anything other than a regular crash. I'm sure it will be pinned on something like a spark in a fuel line or pilot error or maybe pilot suicide. You know...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The Guardian has it as well:

Live Blog

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hey, remember those satellites the US Army took control of from scientists some years ago? Well, they apparently were put to good use but didn't detect any explosion.

US spy satellites detected no sign of a mid-air explosion when a Malaysian airliner lost contact with air traffic controllers, American officials said Wednesday.

The US government in the past has used its satellite network to identify heat signatures linked to exploding aircraft but in this case, nothing was found, according to US officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Source: my.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Guardian

BREAKING: Malaysian aviation chief says no plane debris found at spot shown by China's satellite images

So it seems we're back to square one.

I still stick with my original theory that the pilot hijacked his own plane. He had the capability to do it. He built his own flight simulator and spent his days off using it. He could have been practicing this for months. He knows how to turn off the transponder and the rest of the communications. He would know where to hide from radar. It's just a plausible as any other theory at this point in the disappearance.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumEffects

First time responding in this thread but been keeping a very close eye on all of the events going on since the plane disappeared... And your theory seems to be sounding more and more probable as each day passes.

Either the pilot did it or the Iranians with stolen passports did it and this has become a terrorism related event.

Either way... I feel sorry for passengers and their families. We all need to find out what has happened here... And pronto!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join