It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite looking into missing Malaysia flight detects 'suspected crash area'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

(CNN) -- A Chinese satellite looking into the mysterious disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 "observed a suspected crash area at sea," a Chinese government agency said -- a potentially pivotal lead into what has been a frustrating search for the Boeing 777.
China's State Administration for Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense announced the discovery, including images of what it said were "three suspected floating objects and their sizes." The objects aren't small at 13 by 18 meters (43 by 59 feet), 14 by 19 meters and 24 by 22 meters.

Satellite looking into missing Malaysia flight detects 'suspected crash area'

If true this is a sad end for this saga....

I think that with all the conspiracy theories we have and all the speculation we forgot that this could be the possible end for this, and all on board.. It could still have been terrorism, it could just as easily been a mechanical failure, we just don't know.

I sure hope this ISN'T the plane they found..

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
you beat me to it.....

link to news website

www.mirror.co.uk... rlines-flight-live-3219331

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Thank you, I just saw a bit on CNN…

waddya think guys… IS this it?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

TiedDestructor
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We're allowed to have one in Breaking news and one elsewhere, and since all the majors are now reporting it it's breaking news

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by vkey08

Thank you, I just saw a bit on CNN…

waddya think guys… IS this it?

I hope not, I really really hope not...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Then what did the military radar pick up?
I also find it strange that they had this image on Sunday but only release it today, no talk of if it has been checked out and what, if anything ,was found.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

LoopyLou
Then what did the military radar pick up?
I also find it strange that they had this image on Sunday but only release it today, no talk of if it has been checked out and what, if anything ,was found.

Every major news organization claims they had this info only an hour ago, and the Military in Malaysia is now saying they were in error with the report of the plane on radar going the other way..

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

i dont know, but very strange, alot of speculation regarding the Chinese wanted people on this plane for developing cloaking tech, then a Chinese satellite finds the plane............. on Sunday............ and tells no one until today? super smelly if you ask me, reminds of of that bond film were they tricked the HMS Bedford to being somewhere else, to steal the cargo......

hhmmmmm....

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LoopyLou

As the reporter says , Not to get embarrassed for false information .. But if the Chinese assumed it could be the wreckage why did they not inspect or call some freightships in the vicinity to inspect for survivors. Or sent out some of their own airpatrols..?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I hope this is it, I searched more than 3000+ satellite images from Sunday and don't recall seeing this image, anyway they have not given me anymore satellite search maps since this morning. Still waiting on updates...

I don't understand why they have such a blurred image either, The satellite images I've looked at show small boats in the water fairly clear or at least distinguishable?

edit on 3/12/2014 by Shdak because: added to...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
3 fragments, not a sign of anything else, no papers, no trays etc.

What was first seen from Flight 447? "aircraft seat, an orange buoy, a barrel, and "white pieces and electrical conductors"

Many items, nothing big and structural.

Those satellite images show something, but not convinced it's proof of MH370 yet myself...

An explosion could probably land a large piece of fueslage somewhere, but there would be more than just 2 other big lumps in their satellite images. Especially as they were taken a day after the crash. Hmmmmmm!

MUST...STOP...SPECULATING..!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
like i said on another thread, this incident reminds me me of the plot from the film.........

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
They may remove this but here it is for now...

This guy really stresses that the plane was exactly where it was supposed to be.

And he replies to the oil-rig worker. I still find that a bit odd. Seems planted to me, but then so does everything.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yeah I don't buy the embarrassed excuse, embarrassed about what? Putting out a Possible sighting? It's still only a possible sighting , it hasn't been verified.
It's a little more embarrassing for say Malaysia who stated that the plane went off course and now are apparently back tracking. Radar seems a tad unreliable!

And why put out the image with no mention of what's been done about it?

IMO it's a UFO ( unidentified floating object) , it's just a smudge , as some may say, it's a bird, insect, rc toy, swamp gas etc etc

edit on 12-3-2014 by LoopyLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I hope not, I really really hope not…

I understand your trepidation. But think of the people that had loved ones aboard. They are in limbo, wondering…

Finding the plane (or whats left of it) will bring some closure.

I'm pretty sure this is part of the plane. The pieces are large, on the surface and white.

If it broke up in the air before it came down that would explain the no distress call, and the debris spotted to date.

Just pieces.
edit on 12-3-2014 by intrptr because: BB code

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If this is it, what the hell did the military report on? A UFO comes up and they assumed it was the plane (maybe it was and these pieces were planted?), start telling people they saw something come up that must have been the plane, and started retracting it. Maybe they realized it wasn't the plane but a real UFO that still cannot be explained, at least to us peons, and so began distancing themselves from the statement.

As has been mentioned many times over, everything here stinks in so many different ways, it's getting to a point where some real answers need to come. Maybe this is real and everything happened as it should. Or maybe any one of the numerous theories are right and there is a cover-up of some sort happening and these pictures are a piece in that.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
if this has already been answered; sorry. the picture is fuzzy because china doesn't want to show the capabilities of their sat. I am pretty sure the resolution is magnitudes above what they are showing on cnn

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Plenty of time to have a plane take closer pictures. You think they would have already done this step before releasing it to the media.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The CNN vid news releases correspondent is very sure that is it the plane.

It's very telling, sounds like a cover-up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join