It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your question wasnt answered? Here's why...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
True. But if you think that's the only reason "why" you weren't paying attention, my respected friend.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

CagliostroTheGreat
reply to post by Destinyone

Exactly, Des. And unfortunately that is how too many people viewed it. There were posts with literally five paragraphs detailing someones abduction experience with a question tacked on the end so as not to have the post removed.

I submitted a single reply greeting Stan, telling him it was an honor and then asking my qeustion.

*sigh*

Next time!

Kallisti

I can hear your smooch from here! Smelly nose, sir, imho.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

But was there any really meaty questions asked?
Did mr. Friedman really avoid something slippery?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
My favorite 'Ask Me Anything' so far was Dr. Michael Aquino. That was an excellent AMA. He hit most of the questions and I learned a heck of a lot. I still have high hopes that Dan Akyroyd will be a guest. He's the freak'n Dalai Lama of alternative subjects. I have two questions all set for him if he is ever a guest ...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

*gasp*

An individual whose interests and beliefs differ from my own!? Hogwash!

Gtfo, imho.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

SecretKnowledge
reply to post by The GUT

Yes, a few. The bigger question is: What did he elucidate or make concrete? I'll be interested in any replies to that question. When I'm home and off this tablet, I'll elaborate.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The GUT

SecretKnowledge
reply to post by The GUT

Yes, a few. The bigger question is: What did he elucidate or make concrete? I'll be interested in any replies to that question. When I'm home and off this tablet, I'll elaborate.

Hey Gut...good to see you again.

Why would anyone think an AMA guest, that makes a living from lectures and books, would reveal anything new and earth shattering in a thread on ATS?

They wouldn't. It would not be the format for disclosing such info. We wish someone would do that if they actually had the smoking gun in hand.

It doesn't work that way. I've had the idle thought, as I'm sure many here have. What if I had undeniable proof of ET in hand. What would I do...I know I wouldn't disclose it on a thread on ATS.

To sit and gripe that an AMA guest on ATS, whom some members do think hold the smoking gun, won't answer the question because they must be a government shill, or mouthpiece of TPTB, just shows how little logical thought has gone into the question to begin with.

Some answers leave wiggle room for imaginations to read between the lines. To expect the exact answer one is looking for in this format, is illogical.

Des

edit on 12-3-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
i just got a blank reply back from stan when i asked him about the events over washinton in 52

why did he even bother maybe he was pissed i said from one former busboy to another

who friggin knows

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

999zxcv
i just got a blank reply back from stan when i asked him about the events over washinton in 52

why did he even bother maybe he was pissed i said from one former busboy to another

who friggin knows

Can't say this is what happened. But I can't count the number of times I've responded to a post, then had my post not appear in my reply. Eaten by the posting gremlins. It happens sometimes, and to many people here. I've even seen rants on the vanishing post syndrome of ATS.

At least he attempted to reply to your post.

Des

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The GUT

SecretKnowledge
reply to post by The GUT

GUT: If I had a question on the subject ... I'd rather ask you. I asked ol' Stan a question ... one only he could answer. I asked on day one, gave him credit for just missing it as it came in after he was done for the day. I asked him again on day two. ... At least he didn't reply to me with a blank response.

I went back and read his responses to everyone twice. I honestly didn't see anything in there you couldn't have done a better job answering. Maybe an AMA was just a bad format for the guy. Since I don't know (or know him), I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Of course, I never got what I wanted for Christmas, so I'm pretty good at managing the outcome of unmet expectations.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

that is what i found strange that he replied to me ? but left it blank

i HAVE BEEN SCRATCHING MY HEAD OVER IT

but as you say weird things happen

i tried to make a joke of it but the [mods ] pulled it ? pdquick

quess i will never know what he thinks of those days in 1952

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

999zxcv

that is what i found strange that he replied to me ? but left it blank

i HAVE BEEN SCRATCHING MY HEAD OVER IT

but as you say weird things happen

i tried to make a joke of it but the [mods ] pulled it ? pdquick

quess i will never know what he thinks of those days in 1952

You can always tell yourself that he answered with the smoking gun real deal answer. But, TPTB that have access to everything, deleted his answer to you!

Yeah, that's the ticket....

That's what I would do....

Des

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

SecretKnowledge
reply to post by NullVoid

Thats my point exactly,
You had 4 questions in your post and they were'nt answered.
You might have had more of a chance if it was one question

That 4 question have almost same length of your post. [Yes/No] included.
I understand its lengthy to read and takes time to understand and formulate the answer.
He doesnt answer, I dont really mind, its made up question anyway, its not that important and probably answered somewhere else. Heres the question, in full.

Reptilians aliens, exist ? Yes/No
------ and on earth ? Yes/No
Benevolent aliens, exist ? Yes/No
------ and on earth ? Yes/No

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The question I asked never got answered, but Stan did respond to me with a question. I mentioned it's been a while since we had talked and at the end of my post I said "thanks Stan!" and he asked me what Stan I was. LOL that was too funny! He never did answer my question which was "After this Q&A seession will you still pop in from time to time?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

it did strike me as somewhat criptic but damm it make's you wonder if he was trying to tell me something .

in my case i think it was p--- off .

your;s zxcv

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

I read the thread not long after it was first posted and literally within a few posts of Springer stating the rules regarding questions to Stan there was people asking multiple questions, typing their own personal incidents and asking him his thoughts on it etc etc.....

Tried to keep up with who he was responding to with his answers but tbh it was a nightmare trying to read the thread!

One question means surely just that....one question!!!!!

I gave up trying to follow the thread, I think one poster even asked Stan to put up what question he was answering so they could understand the thread better. I felt the same but just gave up hope on it.

Shame!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I don't think Stanton is anymore credible then the next guy. It looks alot to me that he is SELLING an idea (a popular bandwagon cult following movie making idea) and not presenting science, as a scientist he sure didn't seem to give much of that. The same things rehashed I read numerous references to Roswell and to Betty and Barney but nothing new maybe a quip here and there about a document he got that he can only read a sentance or two per paragraph but nothing ground breaking

They stuck a needle near her navel. Which sounds very much like amniocentesis which is used (or was) to determine the sex of a fetus but was not in use in 1961. How would Betty have known?

This statement may have been mind blowing in the 60's but I was unimpressed with this and was the final nail in the coffin for me with this guy, why, well he would say that without figuring why would ET's need such crude and barbaric tactics to determine the sex of an unborn child, why would an alien care what the sex was anyway according to main line Greys aliens etc apparently the big bad aliens collect both male and female hybrids etc etc etc

Sorry but Stanton to me is just another salesman and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Where to begin, where to begin? Firstly, I'd like to hear from folk who feel they learned something new--or profound--from the AMA?

From there, I guess I'll have to question Stan's reliance on his "science" background as "credentials" and ask what science has he done as a ufologist? I did ask him that actually...to no avail.

Then I would note that Stanton repeatedly claimed he doesn't like to "speculate," while noting that he did when it suits his position. For example: He seems to believe pretty strongly in some form of a "galactic federation." Him and Blossom Goodchild, ahem. Not that that couldn't be the case, but I think my point is clear.

Ol' Stan certainly didn't seem to want to address some to-the-point questions about MJ-12 and the alleged documents relation to Bill Moore and by extension Rick Doty and intelligence operations psyops, if anyone noticed.

Ectoplasm8 hit him pretty hard, too, on the earliest and most reliable first-hand descriptions of the Roswell wreckage being very earthly indeed. Again: No reply at all.

Is Stanton a shill? I never said that, although he's either, imo, a man too proud to reassess his early mistakes or towing someone's party line. Or rather thick. None of those options complimentary I realize.

That Stanton is the sort of ufologist that leaves out any details of "high-strangeness" tells me, personally, that he's as unreliable as some of the folk he himself puts down.

That's starters. I have more. Before we forget the initial question: What did anyone here learn from Stan? He did point to a document or two that some aren't familiar with, but the onus is on those who haven't researched the field to any degree. Other than that…what?

Too bad the thread is now "closed" and the stars garnered by some of the better questions aren't evident...

edit on 12-3-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Brotherman

Sorry but Stanton to me is just another salesman and nothing more.

Maybe so, but if people just kept to the one question rule it might have been a more easier thread to follow and might have encouraged people like myself to post a question AND actually get a response so we can make our own mind up as to how credible he is.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Yeah, I noticed. You were gentle & diplomatic, but still ignored.

Did you learn anything? Me neither.

edit on 12-3-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join