It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chinese satellite images may have found flight MH370 last sunday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It's in the area of flight MH370 last known location...

Why just now?

How can the searchers have missed it?

They need to identify the bogey that intersected with flight MH370 that was tracked by the Malaysian military flying toward Pulau Perak in the Malacca Strait.

8:38pm, Wed 12 Mar 2014 Last communication of Malaysia plane: 'Alright, roger that'
Chinese satellite images increase speculation on plane
Last updated Wed 12 Mar 2014 World
Malaysia
Malaysia Airlines

Chinese scientists have claimed satellite images of unknown objects in the ocean may be related to the disappearance of the missing flight MH370.

The images will only increase the speculation on the whereabouts of the flight, carrying 239 people, which disappeared in the early hours of Saturday.

Authorities have been unable to establish what happened, while the search area has been extended.

source

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The tweet in the article says "Verification is in progress." And it's basically just another trail to follow, to an already very confusing incident.
I'm wondering if we'll ever know the truth about what happened ...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

I feel this is it...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ummmmm...Sunday? They saw this Sunday and are not on top of that area already with boats and airplanes? Something is very fishy about this to me. Why let the search teams continue on in vain if you know this information? Of course, all of my opinions are based only on this one bit of information. They could be all over it already...hmmm...makes me wonder if they ARE all over it in order to recover something from the wreckage that they didn't want the rest of the world seeing and are only now making the whereabouts known. Now that they have , let's say, a prototype cloaking device or chipset that the 20 chip developers that were on board may have had with them.
Oh well, I'm sure we won't find out if it was anything other than a regular crash. I'm sure it will be pinned on something like a spark in a fuel line or pilot error or maybe pilot suicide. You know...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I agree, this whole situation seems fishy.

I mean, no distress call, just simply disappearing at 35,000 feet 140 miles of the coast off Vietnam. Sure, there are conventional explanations they are throwing around, but it all seems a bit strange to me.

What I think is really alarming, is the Oil Slick they said is unrelated to the missing Jet, but they fail to elaborate what the oil slick is, besides saying that it was "Yellowish". Even if its not from the plane, what is it from? The said it was not like the Oil typically spilled from ships. I think any oil slick in the ocean is not a good thing one way or another.

Then, lets talk about the two men on the plane with stolen passports. Another occurrence that may have a rational and conventional explanation, but admittedly it is a bit strange, and perhaps a clue?

I also wonder what would turn up if the passenger list was cross referenced to see if there is any information that is in common between them, is there any kind of connection? Do they have connections with the Chinese Martyr Brigade or if they were part of the faction that they are in opposition with. Or is the Chinese Martyr Brigade just a cover?

And why can't a group of 40 ships and 34 aircraft creating a dragnet of 100 nautical miles find the plane or at least any debris?

To many questions, not enough answers. Perhaps we are not being told everything......ha, who am I kidding, of course we are not being told everything.

edit on 12-3-2014 by GreenCross because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
they're saying its too large...

If it is the wreckage, there just MAY be survivors who managed to put together an improvised raft maybe from the evacuation slides and flotation devices onboard.

We should know in a bit.

top topics

join