It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Guest - 5th April 2014 - Kellee Maize

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This coming Saturday) (5th April 2014) ATS Live's special guest will be Pittsburgh's own female rap star Kellee Maize - we'll be discussing her career, her music, her unique view of the world and trying desperately to stop Garth continually saying "How you doing...." - this should be a fascinating interview...

About Kellee Maize
Kellee Maize is a rapper, singer & entrepreneur that practices the power of intention, meditation, yoga, ancient
wisdom, quantum physics and astrology. Her purpose is to make music with "awareness-raising energy" that shares
what has opened her eyes and helped her heal. She feels that when we transform internally, we have more power to
help transform the outer world. Massive global change is coming and this change starts with personal evolution.

kelleemaize.com...

If you have any questions you'd like to put to Kellee about the music business, her career to date and her views on life please add them below - in the meantime here's some videos of Kellee in action...

edit on 15/3/14 by neformore because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/4/14 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I was cringing when I started reading this thread but I looked her up and I'm actually quite impressed with her accomplishments. Good job Nef. Is she a member or did you contact her?

I haz questions. If you ask them on air you have to say I'm super handsome. And don't tell her I'm a cat.

-Ms. Maize I see that you're a feminist. How do you feel about hip hop and the general disdain for women that seems prevalent with most mainstream hip hop artists?

-What are your thoughts on pirating music? I've always been on the fence about the whole thing. I'm probably the one weirdo that thinks it's essentially stealing. I just don't buy the arguments (and back in the day didn't buy the songs either) that it's a victimless crime and that it somehow leads to more sales. I don't think people should be sued for hundreds of thousands of dollars for downloading a song, but if caught required to pay the ACTUAL value (it was .99 cents). Is that why your music is free?

-How and when did you find you're spirituality? Was there a specific event that triggered it?

-Multipass?

-What would you change about popular music on the radio?

She sounds great! Not sure if I'm going to be able to listen in, but hoping I can. I always like badass women.

join