It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain to lead delegation to Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

xuenchen
[
And I'm sure T Blair is working behind the scenes with your Uncle Soros and Grampaw Rothschild !!

We really would be doomed....

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

And while we are at it release 1000 monkeys withs knifes and bombs strapped to them

edit on 12-3-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

And then I can see McCain being all like this:

Although in all seriousness I shouldn't joke because he did serve time in a Vietnam prison camp.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm still amazed that such corrupt scum walk freely through the world. Yes John, let's go to war with Russia now! Are these people born insane or do they learn it?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

xuenchen

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and a group of senators are slated to travel to Ukraine on Thursday to show support for the new interim government there.

The meeting comes ahead of a planned referendum in Crimea on Sunday to secede from Ukraine and join Russia — something the U.S. has said would violate the country’s constitution.

McCain's office said the group would be meeting with members of the interim government and other stakeholders Thursday through Sunday.

McCain to lead delegation to Ukraine

Yes it looks like the U.S. is somehow "supporting" the efforts in Ukraine.

A "delegation" of U.S. politicians is going there this week to take a closer look perhaps and make sure the George Soros fundings are intact and going according to plan.

IMO, this whole Ukraine deal is 100% international (mostly "Western" style) economics designed to exploit as much as possible and help the international banking agendas.

Natural gas is the main objective.

Soros' past efforts to get control of Russia's Gazprom have failed and now there's no choice but to do what we see they are doing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What about Russia I suppose they aren't doing any funding and bribing are they

One of Russia's investments

It's a shame they didn't have enough money buy the Ukrainian people's voice also tho, it would have been easier than forcibly invading when the deal went tits up

As I said you can buy the voice of a government official or head of state but you cannot buy the voice of the people

edit on 15-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

aboutface
The new Ukrainian govt is in Washington at the moment. If McCain wants to meet with them, why not do so in DC? Or is his role in life to do on-scene warmongering?

Yeah he's going to go poke fund at the invading army down south

Nothing wrong with that

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Kukri
"Other stakeholders" Those my friends are two words that explain everything.

2nd

They must be the people who hypnotised the Ukrainian public

Nothing wrong with doing a business deal with Ukraine is there?

Europe does business with Russia

Are Russia trying to buy support for Europeans joining the Russia federation ?

Your conspiracy's are laughable

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by xuenchen

Well McCain posed with the jihadist terrorists in Syria so it's not surprising he would pose with the Neo-Nazis of Ukraine.

I hope he stays there.

The same terrorist that where peacefully protesting in Syria to there minority in power government?

It's funny isn't it Russia is sending arms by the ship load to keep Assads minority in power in Syria while invading in Ukraine to annex more minority ethnics

The key word here being "minority's"

Which = desperate

YAY go Russia

edit on 15-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Why is he going there? I guess the problems at home are too much to support and solve. Nothing gets the warhawks juices flowing like the prospect of war.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join