It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain to lead delegation to Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and a group of senators are slated to travel to Ukraine on Thursday to show support for the new interim government there.

The meeting comes ahead of a planned referendum in Crimea on Sunday to secede from Ukraine and join Russia — something the U.S. has said would violate the country’s constitution.

McCain's office said the group would be meeting with members of the interim government and other stakeholders Thursday through Sunday.

McCain to lead delegation to Ukraine

Yes it looks like the U.S. is somehow "supporting" the efforts in Ukraine.

A "delegation" of U.S. politicians is going there this week to take a closer look perhaps and make sure the George Soros fundings are intact and going according to plan.

IMO, this whole Ukraine deal is 100% international (mostly "Western" style) economics designed to exploit as much as possible and help the international banking agendas.

Natural gas is the main objective.

Soros' past efforts to get control of Russia's Gazprom have failed and now there's no choice but to do what we see they are doing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Always follow the money and power gain, and you will discover the reasoning behind all actions performed by any ruling body.

Our politicians do not care if our oceans are polluted, if people are dying in other countries because of starvation, or if the people at home are happy – their goals have always been to promote the business-nations interests.
edit on 12-3-2014 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Last time I checked this idiot was in Syria to support the terrorists there, what else new..?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
McCain? Seriously? Oh geeeze ...
Maybe we are sending him because he's a loose canon and it'll poke at Putin or something ....
God only knows what he'll agree to while over there ....

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The same guy who sang to the beach boys tune...

Bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran.

What a great idea

Pfft.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
"Other stakeholders" Those my friends are two words that explain everything.

2nd

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The new Ukrainian govt is in Washington at the moment. If McCain wants to meet with them, why not do so in DC? Or is his role in life to do on-scene warmongering?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Oh yes, let's send the war monger to the powder keg.

That's super smart.

Bet he comes back asking for Congress to approve military aid.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I bet he has been itching to have ago at the Ruskies for ages.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

aboutface
The new Ukrainian govt is in Washington at the moment. If McCain wants to meet with them, why not do so in DC? Or is his role in life to do on-scene warmongering?

His role is to play the hawk so that while Obama talks with Putin he can say, some in my Government want more agressive action so give me a something to calm them down. It is called international politics and a part of any negotiation. To make it real easy to understand, it is called good cop, bad cop. Hopefuly Putin falls for it as easy as ATS.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If the headline read "McCain ties his own shoes this morning" I would still worry he screwed something up.

The man is a sad excuse, even for for a politician.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I read the title and all I heard in my head was the game-over sound from Super Mario Bros.

I have no faith in McCain's ability to be peaceful or speak on the behalf of the US. Might as well have just sent Cheney.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hey, this is going to work out as well as that time he stopped his campaign to go fix the economy. You remember that right? How well that worked out? Remember how we all got President Obama out of that?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If it's that McCain knob from US politics, i'm getting my shovel out and digging a long overdue bunker in readiness for WW5 or w/e world war we are really on now.

I just hope it's that guy who makes the oven chips and onion rings though, in which case all i'll need is ketchup and me gnashers.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Well McCain posed with the jihadist terrorists in Syria so it's not surprising he would pose with the Neo-Nazis of Ukraine.

I hope he stays there.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You sending the senile war loving McCain to the most delicate tinderbox in the world?

Excuse me why I go dig myself a fallout shelter....................

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

boymonkey74

What a great idea

Pfft.

Were doomed

UK should send Tony Blair there for good measure.

And while we are at it release 1000 monkeys withs knifes and bombs strapped to them

edit on 12-3-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

John McCain would be a mistake...Google Vietnam veterns against john McCain or go to youtube & do a search...not to many Vietnam veterans are happy with him..

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

His "reward" from "Dirty Harry" for destroying the Tea Party.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

crazyewok

boymonkey74

What a great idea

Pfft.

Were doomed

UK should send Tony Blair there for good measure.

And while we are at it release 1000 monkeys withs knifes and bombs strapped to them

Well I'm sure Princess Leia would prefer garlic tipped spears !!

And I'm sure T Blair is working behind the scenes with your Uncle Soros and Grampaw Rothschild !!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join