It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacked Emails of US Army Attache at US Embassy in Ukraine Speaks of False Flags to Involve Pentagon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Willbert
Anyone can send an email with an alias of their choosing.

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subj: Peninsula
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 17:57:09 +0200

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.220.4.2 with SMTP id 2csp62561vcp;
Sun, 9 Mar 2014 08:57:15 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.224.51.74 with SMTP id c10mr35436450qag.33.1394380635325;
Sun, 09 Mar 2014 08:57:15 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path:
Received: from haig2.state.gov (haig-ee.state.gov. [169.253.194.10])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id f6si8135208qap.24.2014.03.09.08.57.14
for
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 169.253.194.10 as permitted sender) client-ip=169.253.194.10;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 169.253.194.10 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from EEAPPSEREDG02.appservices.state.sbu ([10.47.98.102])
by haig2.state.gov with ESMTP id s29FgT0w013967-s29FgT0x013967;
Sun, 9 Mar 2014 11:42:29 -0400
Received: from EEAPPSEREX06.appservices.state.sbu (10.47.98.206) by
EEAPPSEREDG02.appservices.state.sbu (10.47.98.102) with Microsoft SMTP Server
(TLS) id 14.3.158.1; Sun, 9 Mar 2014 11:57:13 -0400
Received: from KIEVMB01.eur.state.sbu (10.168.34.7) by
EEAPPSEREX06.appservices.state.sbu (10.47.98.206) with Microsoft SMTP Server
id 14.3.158.1; Sun, 9 Mar 2014 11:57:13 -0400
Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5
Subject: Peninsula
Message-ID:
X-MS-Has-Attach:
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:
Thread-Topic: Peninsula
Thread-Index: Ac87sDqNfxCUW94zShqj0tXF8YAqGQ==
X-FEAS-SYSTEM-WL: 10.47.98.102

Correspondence of US Army Attache Assistant in Kiev

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

That was a great article. I hadn't read that one yet. Love Counterpunch. Thanks freedom.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This is fake. I disagree with the poster talking about the archiving requirements. At this point in the ball game, the CIA wouldn't give a hoot. That being said, these things would not be communicated through anything other than secure channels. This is just rubbish someone made up.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

john452
reply to post by rock427

I was mostly speaking in terms of intelligence capabilities because they are the ones who want this conflict and who started it. Their anger over Snowden has blinded them and they can't see the bigger picture. The situation is no doubt an annoyance and headache for the conventional military and political planners given the Asia pivot policy they had already initiated. Anyway it's true it isn't the 60s but it also isn't the 90s.

This really isn't over Snowden. Snowden was an embarrassment for sure. But that is a rather minor annoyance than it is anything else. While I can't say that there aren't ulterior motives on the US side, I can say that I do think the US and EU views are somewhat justified. It is in their interest to support democratic rule and integration of these democratic countries...this is how future conflicts and wars are diverted. I know a lot of people like to look at the EU and US in a darker light..but I do think that both entities (which really for the most part speak in one monolithic voice on several issues) have good intentions (even if some are not so great).

Russia is working against the clock. It's demographics (which look to be improving, but this is really over the short-term) are actually spiraling downward. They are hellbent on forming a Eurasian Union where Ukraine is the golden prize. Now, it should be mentioned that this is to stave off the imminent demographic collapse in Russia. It also creates a buffer between Russia and the West. It is in Russias geopolitical interests to keep Ukraine for itself. It is in Russias interests (according to cronies like Putin) to keep former Soviet satellite states in their sphere of influence so that they can reabsorb some of the territorial losses from the old Soviet Empire.

You want to know what this is really about? This really is all about further isolating Russia from the international community. Forget Snowden! The US jumped at the chance to delegitimize Russia on the world stage. How do you do that? You paint Russia as a hypocrite and an aggressor. How can Russia talk about respecting international law when it comes to Syria, yet do what it has done in Ukraine? This is about making Russia look bad...it is about destroying Russias credibility and new-found confidence on the world stage. So far, it is working perfectly.

The EU has an average 10.8% unemployment, zero growth, lots of debt and the EU and US economies combined are not 50% of the world economy (the world economy is $87 Trillion, the EU $15.8 Trillion and US $16.7 Trillion).

Actually, Nominally adjusted, the US equates to 25% of world GDP (by itself) according to the World Banks latest figures. The EU measured nominally is roughly the same size as the US ($17 trillion, which is listed under "official exchange rate" as those are the metrics with which economies interact with one another on). Together, both equate to at or nearly 50% of world GDP. As of 2012, the world nominal GDP combined was $71 Trillion.

So combined, the US and EU equate to about roughly half that...which is $36 trillion larger than Russias $2 trillion nominal GDP (for comparisons sake, California has a GDP slightly larger than Russias)...China of course distorts this picture somewhat because they over-count their GDP figures while also simultaneously under-count their inflation. Economics like Mark Faber say that China is growing at 4%...people like Jim Chanos think China is growing at the world wide average (3%). But because we still take Chinese figures at face value...it distorts GDP figures. But that is for another thread...

Any conflict economic or otherwise will hurt the EU economy at a time it is most fragile. The west is in the weakest position it has been since the end of the cold war. This is the entire reason nations outside western influence are getting so bold in recent years and it's not just Russia who sees the weakness.

Russia has far more to lose as its economic prospects are worse than the EUs. Russia (which bear in mind is a developing country) grew at 1.2% all of last year. This year, it is expected to grow at roughly 1%. I actually think that Russia is close to the brink of complete and total systematic collapse...and that that is why the US should continue its pivot towards the East whilst ignoring Russias final death throes. Russia itself will come apart at the seams. Unfortunately, this means Russia will act aggressively, especially with its neighboring countries...

edit on 14-3-2014 by rock427 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
Nice find, and I think "Company" usually refers to the CIA. Will have to look over this but not really sure how legit it could be that he was hacked. If true though, this is not going to be pretty for the US. That and I would think Jason is going to disappear very quickly.
edit on 3/12/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

I thought the CIA was "The Shop".

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Sounds like a Jay Ward production...
Dear Natasha,
Must get moose and squirrel....
Your comrade.
Boris
edit on AMu31u0331107312014-03-14T11:07:16-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Real or not, false flag or not, this is bad in its self that something like this is out there.

Russia knows what it is doing and is doing it, Putin is not a died in the wool idiot like Obama, but I cant believe the people that installed Obama don't have total control over what is happening.

Feels like a game and the only people that are being played for fools are the people that stand to loose the most, us common folks. This will not end well except for the elite's, it is there game.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
so.. i'm wondering if you all see what i see. it looks like this is very quickly turning into a battle of:

'wow, that's pretty ridiculous that they would do that through gmail.'

vs.

'there's no way they would be so sloppy and careless as to talk about something as massive as this through gmail. it's obviously fraudulent.'

i can't help but see how these two points of view are all too convenient to keep the mystery afloat by having people fight and argue with each other to make up their minds about which side of the fence they're on.

i'm ukranian, born and raised there until i was about 5 before moving to NYC. i can tell you with great confidence that the matters in ukraine right now are not clear or defined in any sense - there's certainly more than 2 parties in 'dialogue' at the moment. even if the philosophies of the opposition and current government representatives are clearly established, a 3rd party within this situation can easily be implied. things are becoming too messy - too convoluted to even make out a clear picture of who's who. does this remind anybody else of what has become of the middle east?

with that being said, i do not believe that something like this should be taken lightly, even if fraudulent. in fact, that's all the more reason to validate the sourcing of this material! if we can in fact prove this is a forgery, we can all move on with a leveled mind.

and not to come off as condescending, but we shouldn't act like our government isn't possible of being this careless. there are many moments, even in recent history, that arbitrate this notion immediately upon review.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The Russians have brought down a US drone in Crimean airspace, according to a Russian news agency.

voiceofrussia.com...

An American scout-attack drone was intercepted in the Crimean sky, the Rostec state corporation reports. "Judging by side marking, the MQ-5B drone was part of the 66th US brigade of military intelligence with the main location in Bavaria," the report on the website of the corporation reads.

According to the report, at the beginning of March, the American brigade was relocated to the Ukrainian Kirovohrad, from where drones commit reconnaissance raids in the direction of Crimea and Russian border areas.
Read more: voiceofrussia.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

ipsedixit
The Russians have brought down a US drone in Crimean airspace, according to a Russian news agency.

voiceofrussia.com...

An American scout-attack drone was intercepted in the Crimean sky, the Rostec state corporation reports. "Judging by side marking, the MQ-5B drone was part of the 66th US brigade of military intelligence with the main location in Bavaria," the report on the website of the corporation reads.

According to the report, at the beginning of March, the American brigade was relocated to the Ukrainian Kirovohrad, from where drones commit reconnaissance raids in the direction of Crimea and Russian border areas.
Read more: voiceofrussia.com...

Probably one of the least advanced UAV's in the US arsenal. Wouldn't surprise me if they used it as a decoy to probe Russias electronic warfare capabilities. This likely told the US something or else they wouldn't have sent it up there.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

maghun

Willbert
Anyone can send an email with an alias of their choosing.

Subj: Peninsula

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.220.4.2 with SMTP id 2csp62561vcp;
Sun, 9 Mar 2014 08:57:15 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.224.51.74 with SMTP id c10mr35436450qag.33.1394380635325;
Return-Path:
Received: from haig2.state.gov (haig-ee.state.gov. [169.253.194.10])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id f6si8135208qap.24.2014.03.09.08.57.14
for
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 169.253.194.10 as permitted sender) client-ip=169.253.194.10;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 169.253.194.10 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from EEAPPSEREDG02.appservices.state.sbu ([10.47.98.102])
by haig2.state.gov with ESMTP id s29FgT0w013967-s29FgT0x013967;
Sun, 9 Mar 2014 11:42:29 -0400
Received: from EEAPPSEREX06.appservices.state.sbu (10.47.98.206) by
EEAPPSEREDG02.appservices.state.sbu (10.47.98.102) with Microsoft SMTP Server
(TLS) id 14.3.158.1; Sun, 9 Mar 2014 11:57:13 -0400
Received: from KIEVMB01.eur.state.sbu (10.168.34.7) by
EEAPPSEREX06.appservices.state.sbu (10.47.98.206) with Microsoft SMTP Server
id 14.3.158.1; Sun, 9 Mar 2014 11:57:13 -0400
Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5
Subject: Peninsula
Message-ID:
X-MS-Has-Attach:
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:
Thread-Topic: Peninsula
Thread-Index: Ac87sDqNfxCUW94zShqj0tXF8YAqGQ==
X-FEAS-SYSTEM-WL: 10.47.98.102

Correspondence of US Army Attache Assistant in Kiev

Is that info from the source? Or someone did some copy and paste? Anyone can edit info. Unless I see a vid where it's from Igor's email address showing the properties, anything else is questionable and not factual.
edit on 14-3-2014 by Willbert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think everybody(Russia, US) needs to chill the hell out before we go to far to turn back. If the people of Ukraine vote to be part of Russia, then so be it. The parasites in Washington DC will have to get over it and move on. Their little farce in Russia's back yard didn't work. It's not worth a nuclear holocaust.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Is everyone who holds a political position a freaking sociopath? It sure seems that way sometimes. These people do not operate under normal conditions of morality it seems. But of course they will portray themselves as the opposite of what they are to the people. That sure seems like the behavior of someone with issues in my opinion. But I'm not a psychiatrist. I have often said in the past how someone probably is not "normal" if they are seeking high office in the first place...I would think that most people do not have ambitions of ruling over other people, and I definitely feel that some politicians NEED the power they seek. It doesn't seem healthy.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The language used in the email didn't strike me as somebody conspiring to an event on such a level.

Seems like the wording you would use while speaking to a good mate...

Do you think claus von stauffenberg managed to organise a plot to overthrow his government with a few, poorly thought out letters?
Do you think the allies managed world war 2 by communicating in such a way?

"Your job"
"cause some problems to"
"frame up the neighbour"

These are all words that an idiot would use, should this be letter be true.
edit on 15-3-2014 by xxdaniel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xxdaniel21

Hey there bud I'm just curious since yours isn't the first post I've read that questions the wording of that email: What would you expect a communication such as this to read like if it were real? Can you post an example of a "believable" way to order this action?

I'm not saying I believe it. I think they would take no chances of allowing this into the public and would use what they call "secure channels", but I'm just trying to pinpoint what everyone's problem is with the wording of the message cause I feel like I'm missing something here cause I can't think of why the wording should be cchanged but then I don't have a lot of experience with this sort of thing.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join