It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacked Emails of US Army Attache at US Embassy in Ukraine Speaks of False Flags to Involve Pentagon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

projectvxn

Danbones
would somene do that via gmail?
its pretty incriminating..and the system is in no way secure...
unless this guy gets fired in the next couple days
i would guess false, or even a false flag itself

No, they wouldn't.

E-mails like this would be transmitted via secure and encrypted email services.

I know, I use them from time to time and for far less issues of importance than this.

To me this is a hoax, and not even a good one.

thanx VXN
it just dind't seem to pass the sniff test

now i hear on "what really happened radio"- Mike Rovero, that the snipers all fired from the same building and it was opposition held
snipers being in your field of expertise, any thoghts or info on that?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Snarl
Some of the comments in this thread made me grimace. Nobody uses SIPR to send a message to someone who who doesn't. LOL

Oh, you're right, it's sent to someone off of SIPR. I thought this was some internal communication. For something like that, you'd send over a courier or do it face to face, I can't imagine sending something like that on Gmail.
edit on 13-3-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone here recognize bad fictional dialogue when they read it?

"It's time to do that thing we both already know all about which I shouldn't be specific about, which is of course as follows...
PS, this instruction was sent to me from our boss in Washington to me at the enemy's doorstep so that I could email it back to you in Washington, he also said tell you to answer your phone next time"

It's legit alright- about as legit as you can be without having to send a cashier's check to Nigeria.

(post by ProgressivePress removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ProgressivePress

Good post Progressive !!

Once a traitor is always a traitor !! Right wing Uks will not be allowed to return now. Cause they will cause problems later on.

Today in Security Council their Thug PM was indirectly hinting about giving nukes to other parties via nukes proliferation.

Hope such an act boomerangs on the face of the US.............just like those two Chechen brothers who bombed the Boston Marathon. All along US was coddling the Chechen terrorists and they turned on them. Just like Afghanistan where US cultivated mujahideens and they turned around and did the 9-11 on them.

Looks like US foreign policy is being made by idiots these days.

edit on 13-3-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Where does this stuff come from lol. I really hope people don't fall for this crap. In the first place you are not going to find LTC that is going to communicate sensitive information over unencrypted email, second he is not going to talk like who ever that dork is lol.

If you believe this i have a bridge to sell you, let's close tomorrow lol....

That is not how it happens folks....

The Bot

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

victor7
reply to post by ProgressivePress

Good post Progressive !!

Once a traitor is always a traitor !! Right wing Uks will not be allowed to return now. Cause they will cause problems later on.

Today in Security Council their Thug PM was indirectly hinting about giving nukes to other parties via nukes proliferation.

Hope such an act boomerangs on the face of the US.............just like those two Chechen brothers who bombed the Boston Marathon. All along US was coddling the Chechen terrorists and they turned on them. Just like Afghanistan where US cultivated mujahideens and they turned around and did the 9-11 on them.

Looks like US foreign policy is being made by idiots these days.

edit on 13-3-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

Umm, no offense, but all of those "created enemies" by the USA are really "created patsies." We cultivate patsies to take the fall for American planned terror plots. It's too easy to sell to dumb America and we get an enemy to hate thereby spending more money on phony wars/conflicts.

Ukraine is about to blow up in our faces because Putin isn't going to let this s#!t slide, just like he didn't let the USA's bulls#!t in Syria slide.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WCmutant

Biggest problem with US foreign policy is planners think that the rest of the world's societies are like US or west i.e. educated, law abiding and organized. So any "regime change" that they engineer will result in orderly upgrade to the general population. In almost all of the case, the outcomes have been opposite and outright tragic in some instances like Iraq and to some extent in Egypt.

Champions of Shock Therapy end up causing "experimental evilness" on most vulnerable sections of these third world societies.

It is sad but items like money and power blind the emphatic logic towards others.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

john452
The US intelligence community is probably really pissed off about Snowden being granted asylum in Russia and that's why they have been concentrating their efforts there. They often play with fire and blow-back is experienced but this time they are playing with a thug their own size who is from the "intelligence" community and has greater command and control over defense and intelligence assets than anyone on the US side with comparable experience. I hope not too many die in their quest to get one back on Russia after the perceived losses in Syria and the Snowden leaks. Putin should probably just let them win this one so they can save face but I have a feeling he won't or can't.
edit on 12-3-2014 by john452 because: (no reason given)

First off, this isn't the 1960's anymore. The threat of the Soviets is no longer applicable today. Russias military, while strong, isn't really a threat to a military like Americas. (Strategic nuclear forces are a whole other matter)

The Russian armed forces today are not designed to fight a military with the conventional capabilities like Americas. The Russian armed forces today are designed for quick strikes against inferior foes (like their former soviet satellite states).

Russias entire force structure today is based upon an entirely different mantra. The Soviet force was based upon numbers and massive amounts of ordinance. The Soviet military was a real steam roller because of how massive it was. That is why it was so feared during the cold war. They could take over much of Europe and fight a force like Americas tooth and nail...making it an agonizing ordeal.

Furthermore, I just wanted to end this by saying that the US and Russia aren't about to kick start a nuclear war over Ukraine. Putin and Russia just want to settle a post soviet argument. When Crimea went to Ukraine after the dissolution of the USSR, the Russians were not happy. Even to the run up to this event, the Russians argued that Crimea belonged to Russia.

What will happen is an economic war, where Western nations back sanctions against Russias already failing economy. Russia will try to retaliate...but seeing as how the west holds 50% of the worlds GDP, it will be a futile attempt by the Russians. There isn't much they can do apart from hold Crimea (which the west will view as illegitimate). In the end, I feel that this excursion will cost the Russians a lot more than they initially bargained for.

edit on 13-3-2014 by rock427 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I know LTC are high ranking and all. And I'm sure he's a stand up guy and intelligent ..... but if your putting someone in charge of starting world war 3 with a nuclear armed state maybe just maybe they'd get at least a colonel or even a general to fake the most important and devious false flag operation in the entire history of the world. This is really a laughable hoax. I'd bet when the guy who this story concerns read this that he laughed out loud.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rock427

I was mostly speaking in terms of intelligence capabilities because they are the ones who want this conflict and who started it. Their anger over Snowden has blinded them and they can't see the bigger picture. The situation is no doubt an annoyance and headache for the conventional military and political planners given the Asia pivot policy they had already initiated. Anyway it's true it isn't the 60s but it also isn't the 90s.

The EU has an average 10.8% unemployment, zero growth, lots of debt and the EU and US economies combined are not 50% of the world economy (the world economy is $87 Trillion, the EU $15.8 Trillion and US $16.7 Trillion). Any conflict economic or otherwise will hurt the EU economy at a time it is most fragile. The west is in the weakest position it has been since the end of the cold war. This is the entire reason nations outside western influence are getting so bold in recent years and it's not just Russia who sees the weakness.

www.cia.gov...
edit on 14-3-2014 by john452 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

thanx VXN
it just dind't seem to pass the sniff test

Crap like this usually doesn't.

now i hear on "what really happened radio"- Mike Rovero, that the snipers all fired from the same building and it was opposition held
snipers being in your field of expertise, any thoghts or info on that?

I'm not a sniper, nor is sniping in my field of expertise in the Army.

I simply have familiarity with the use of secret networks for military communications.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

The Vagabond
Doesn't anyone here recognize bad fictional dialogue when they read it?

"It's time to do that thing we both already know all about which I shouldn't be specific about, which is of course as follows...
PS, this instruction was sent to me from our boss in Washington to me at the enemy's doorstep so that I could email it back to you in Washington, he also said tell you to answer your phone next time"

It's legit alright- about as legit as you can be without having to send a cashier's check to Nigeria.

^

This.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Irrespective of all the analysis; I believe we we will find out in a few hours. Perhaps something will go down before the referendum??

Please let it be peaceful. No more blood for oligarchs and central bankers.
edit on 14-3-2014 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I wonder how many people would need to 'hack' if there weren't so many lies, cover ups and corruption to be 'hacked' ?

I wonder................

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I am not sure this is true, but I do know that at least under Obama, there are bills that gives power to "the company". I have posted threads with links to such bills.

The company that is referred in the article you linked is probably talking about the Feds. The Federal Reserve is the world's largest "company/corporation", which is owned by the international bankers who LOVE power and LOVE to create chaos for their twisted needs.
edit on 14-3-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

BTW, IF there is any truth that someone is trying to start a conflict/war in the Ukraine, it is also possible that this article comes from the Russian "Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR)" and it is a false flag from Russia trying to blame the U.S. of a possible attack Russia might make on the Ukraine.

That is IF this is true and not a hoax.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Why this revelation is a shock to anyone is beyond me. Everyone knows who started all this. The whole world knows.
Emails...remember the F U,E U tape ? This will change nothing. Everyone knows what's going on, everyone knows the truth,
but all the evidence in the world won't stop Washington and the CIA from stomping around the world destroying sovereignty and democracy ,propping up John McCain like he's some sort of poster boy for world peace....what a joke. These people need to be rounded up and thrown in prison...starting with Barry Sorrento then go all the way down the line on both sides of the party line. These people are drunk with power and they are going to lead us all down a path of death and destruction.
This has nothing to do with big bad Russia....what a deflection...I think it's time for Russia to move their intelligence assets into Mexico and set up a new puppet regime to control their interests in the region...I wonder what Washington would do if that happened?
These people are the scum of the Earth..Wake up America and take back your country before your so called leaders take us to a point of no return.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Another look at the situation the explains the Russian side of the story-

www.counterpunch.org...

And they say we have PMC's already on the ground in the form of the old "Blackwater".

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Anyone can send an email with an alias of their choosing. A "from" on an email received should never be taken as though its from the original sender of someone you may know. This is a very well known way hackers or Trojans gain access to ones computer due to opening emails with attachments that some trust to be from someone they know.

I always send an email to inquire about an email from someone if the contents are suspicious, or I phone them.

Unless they show the properties of the email with the IP addresses, this email is not proof of anything other then what anyone wishes it to be.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join