It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacked Emails of US Army Attache at US Embassy in Ukraine Speaks of False Flags to Involve Pentagon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Danbones
would somene do that via gmail?
its pretty incriminating..and the system is in no way secure...
unless this guy gets fired in the next couple days
i would guess false, or even a false flag itself

No, they wouldn't.

E-mails like this would be transmitted via secure and encrypted email services.

I know, I use them from time to time and for far less issues of importance than this.

To me this is a hoax, and not even a good one.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

declair
reply to post by Danbones

Military attaches do not use gmail or nippernet. They use the SIPRNET. This is a fake set up

Yep you're absolutely right. Hell almost all military communications are handled via NIPR/SIPR networks and communications of this kind of sensitivity are always communicated SIPR.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Bedlam

declair
reply to post by Danbones

Military attaches do not use gmail or nippernet. They use the SIPRNET. This is a fake set up

Official traffic of this caliber would be on JWICS. It's too hot for SIPRNET. AFAIK no one's hacked either.

SIPR would be fine for secret level coms. Even something like this.

But maybe not for international secret coms which I believe this would fall under. I'm not too sure what color of cable we would need to use to get this kind of traffic down the pipe.

Nonetheless, this story is a stinking pile of bull#.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

InterestedReader
Neighboring Russia called this series of events a "Coup d Etat." This was mistake #1.

A coup d'etat is defined as "the sudden deposition of a government, usually by a small group of the existing state establishment—typically the military—to depose the extant government and replace it with another body, civil or military. A coup d'état is considered successful when the usurpers establish their dominance."

This is NOT what took place in Ukraine. It was not a small group of the existing establishment that undertook what happened; it was the body politic of Ukraine itself. So Russia's description of this series of events as a "Coup d' Etat" is factually wrong.

A coup d'etat can also happen from within. The fact that the body politic of Ukraine were backed up by western powers operating behind the scenes prove the point of a coup even more (the Nuland and the Ashton tapes). As does the fact that the opposition was not prepared to wait for the results of the imminent elections. Plus the unrest as a result of the fact that there is now a government in place that does not represent of the majority of the country. (Having said this, there is no excuse for Russia interfering with military power)

It would be more accurate to call the situation in Ukraine a "Revolution" which is defined as "A revolution (from the Latin revolutio, "a turn around") is a fundamental change in power or organizational structures that takes place in a relatively short period of time. Aristotle described two types of political revolution:

Complete change from one constitution to another
Modification of an existing constitution.

Exactly. You prove the point that this was not a revolution but just a replacement of one oligarch for another. The faces are still the same, except now they are looking west instead of east.

The question facing the rest of the world is simply this:
Will the world stand-up and defend the sovereign territory of one nation, from the SEIZURE OF TERRITORY by another nation?

If so, then we can call ourselves civilized. If not, then the only international law is the "law of the gun" which would make us nothing more than barbarians.

By closing the deal with the EU, Ukraine has already started giving up their sovereignty.

I fear that nobody will stand up for Ukraine. The Budapest Treaty has already been trampled. The west knew what was going to happen and they let it happen.
edit on 13-3-2014 by StealthWombat because: adding point

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Pierre Omidyar co-funded Ukraine revolution groups with US government, documents show

Just hours after last weekend’s ouster of Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych, one of Pierre Omidyar’s newest hires at national security blog “The Intercept,” was already digging for the truth.

Marcy Wheeler, who is the new site’s “senior policy analyst,” speculated that the Ukraine revolution was likely a “coup” engineered by “deep” forces on behalf of “Pax Americana”:

“There’s quite a bit of evidence of coup-ness. Q is how many levels deep interference from both sides is.”

These are serious claims. So serious that I decided to investigate them. And what I found was shocking.

Wheeler is partly correct. Pando has confirmed that the American government – in the form of the US Agency for International Development (USAID) – played a major role in funding opposition groups prior to the revolution.

pando.com...
edit on 13-3-2014 by StealthWombat because: title

edit on Thu Mar 13 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: snipped huge quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Penny Lane

The CIA used a secret base at Guantanamo Bay nicknamed 'Penny Lane' to turn some of al-Qaeda's most dangerous terrorists into double agents, US officials have admitted.

I interpret "the company" as being either the armed forces as a whole, or these new recruits spoken of in link.

link 2

'They may be enemies of the United States, but that is not enough to keep them from getting government contracts.'

edit on (3/13/1414 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

By closing the deal with the EU, Ukraine has already started giving up their sovereignty. I fear that nobody will stand up for Ukraine. The Budapest Treaty has already been trampled. The west knew what was going to happen and they let it happen.

Russia's brief FLIRT with the West after 1991 has ended.

Russia will NOT BE looking West anymore.

From Iron Curtain to Peace Curtain. We will talk and exchange greetings but no Banquets together.

Would not be surprised if capital is moved from Moscow to Vladivostok or new capital in the Eastern Region.

More than few times, Russian people have faced horrendous pain from the Western direction.

EuroAsia is the future of world economy in next 100 years.

Russia should take caution that it does not get into a Hot War with west now over Ukraine.

Ukraine will soon be divided into two parts and that's good to keep peace in the region.

The division between the East and West is finalized on the banks of Dniper river.

Hope this can come to logic without fighting any types of war.

Life will go on if the faith in Allmighty Power(s) is strong.

10,000 years of Peace should be around the corner.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Danbones
ok
it could happen on gmail or an unsecure phone line...
but i just have to say with no proof, just imho, this one feels just feels off

Ya think? Yeah I am not for one minute buying this. If we were chomping at the bit to go to war with Russia, sure. But we're not. So no, I don't buy this. You're being played by trolls.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
100% BS! From a pro-Russian propagandist...
Lable this person as such...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Gmail...the company...maps sent unsecure...either this is a Scooby Doo episode or Snowden is bunking with Putin...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This is hard to believe at face value.

I think the US is capable of anything, but it is hard to believe that they would send messages this way about something so (presumably) secret. I would expect coded language giving the OK to go ahead with plans already discussed in person by locals and their "company" contacts, if anything at all were transmitted through email.

It is possible that the Russians have detected plans for such an operation by their own independent means and are trying to short circuit things before they get started by spilling the beans in a public way.
edit on 13-3-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

If this whole thing is not an elaborate hoax, I'm totally impressed.

Some of the comments in this thread made me grimace. Nobody uses SIPR to send a message to someone who who doesn't. LOL

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

andr3w68
reply to post by InterestedReader

"Given that the IP addresses factually trace to the US State Department public IP address range as listed in ICANN and WHOIS, it appears this communication is legitimate..."

- SOURCE

The key word there is 'appears.' Unfortunately it isn't really possible to tell anything from the alleged emails for sure other than they are intended to 'appear' to be legitimate. But all we can actually see is text purporting to be hacked emails. Anyone could take a real email between these people and simply replace the message part with any text of their choosing. And since even email headers are just text, even without an original email to edit, anyone with a little knowledge about email headers and IP addresses could make an alleged email header appear to be from anywhere to anywhere. Even spammers fake email headers all the time.

Whether or not these are real emails indicating planning for a false flag instigated by the US or fake emails by someone trying to frame the US, it is definitely quite interesting. But it's probably impossible to know for sure which it is.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

victor7
EuroAsia is the future of world economy in next 100 years.

Interesting. While the world deals with declining natural resources, Russia has got plenty. It's still under the permafrost, but global warming will make it accessible pretty quickly. However, Russia is struggling with the same problem as the whole of Europe: a declining, aging population.

However, I am sure that secretly, the EU and Russia would love to merge. It's just that (1) since Communism they don't trust each other anymore and (2) the US won't ever let them.

I read a fascinating blog the other day about the difference in mentality between the US and Russia (USSR, which I believe still exists):

The basic precepts of the geopolitical contest between the US and USSR can be found in the works of British geographer Halford Mackinder. To Mackinder, the world seemed to be divided into two parts; the first and most important was the 'world island.' The world island consisted of both the Eurasian and African continents and contained most of the worlds resources. Within the world island was, Mackinder believed, a 'pivot area' or heartland. The heartland, as Mackinder defined it, was a geographic area inaccessible to influence from the sea. This was important, Mackinder noted, due to the fact that the other major area of the world, the 'insular crescent' of North and South America, had its power based in its unfettered access to the sea. This access to the sea made the insular crescent wholly a maritime power, whereas the heartland was a singular land power. Competition between land and sea power is one of the main precepts of Mackinder's theory.

At the time of Mackinder's writing, in the early 20th century, heartland power was manifest in the Russian Empire, while insular power was manifest in British Empire. The advantage in the competition between land and sea power had, in the past centuries, as Mackinder saw it, laid with sea power and thus the British Empire. This was mostly due to the efficiency sea transport held over land transport and indeed Britain's navy allowed the Empire to exist. However, in a time when rail networks and new transportation options like air travel, were beginning to come online, Mackinder believed the advantage had swung to land power. An industrializing Russia would be able to take advantage of the interior lines of communications the heartland provided to expand its influence. With its new found advantage over sea based power, Mackinder foresaw the inevitable expansion of Russian heartland power out of its traditional boundaries until it controlled the world island and thus world events. Mackinder summed up his argument as:

Who rules the Heartland commands the World-Island,
Who rules the World-Island commands the world.

More at:
defensestatecraft.blogspot.nl...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is absolutely nothing but enemy propaganda. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This looks fake, not just your usual degree of fakeness, but extremely fake. We're talking Nth degree of fakeness here.

So someone "at the Pentagon" is sending to Google's gmail but then signs it with their full name and address and phone number... on top of that wrote the email is very incriminating language ("we need you to cause problems...") then said it would be "advantageous for us at the Pentagon and the Company..." That sort of dialogue is straight from a Hollywood B-movie.

Worth a laugh at least.

ETA: forgot to mention the emails were sent in plaintext, I'd like to think that anyone employed by the Pentagon plotting such an attack would at least have the wherewithal to encrypt such communique - but then, how could "Anonymous Ukraine" be expected to release such a devastating expose of hacked emails...
edit on 13-3-2014 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The Illuminati consistently show the bear rising up leading to nuclear World War 3. Whether Russia actually nukes us, or it's a false flag they blame on Russia, the plan has been in the works for a long time. Once the Western economy ponzi scheme collapses, the NWO will attempt to gobble up the East, hard to imagine that going down without things getting really ugly.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
While the phone hacks seem fairly legit, and it's obvious the US intelligence forces are using dirty tricks to create regime change in the Ukraine, I am highly dubious of these purported emails. Who would send such sensitive intelligence through an email? I have to believe certain emails were inserted into other captured emails to further make the case.

I trust neither the western bankster empire nor the russian oligarchy in these matters. Both are as corrupt as can be and both should be removed from power once their crimes are proven.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Seriously: Does anybody believe that an Embassador is going to speak about creating false flags using an Internet email, knowing as they do how does it work NSA, and how does it work Hackers all over the world?... pleeease dont be st***d... (and don't think other people they are...)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

OMsk3ptic
The Illuminati consistently show the bear rising up leading to nuclear World War 3. Whether Russia actually nukes us, or it's a false flag they blame on Russia, the plan has been in the works for a long time. Once the Western economy ponzi scheme collapses, the NWO will attempt to gobble up the East, hard to imagine that going down without things getting really ugly.

thediplomat.com...

5 Ways Russia gets closer to Asia

The NeoCon economies have already gone bankrupt. Only way to get rid of the debt is to drive the Dollar down and pay it off in dollars worth only 20% the value. They need a reason to do that and those reasons have been worked upon constantly.

Russia sells half of its energy to Europe. However China alone can account for those sales and more. No need to look west anymore. Time to focus where the growth is.

Putin also needs to smash the oligarchy to distribute wealth more evenly with the general Russian population. This will enhance economic growth and create demand and jobs.
edit on 13-3-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join