It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacked Emails of US Army Attache at US Embassy in Ukraine Speaks of False Flags to Involve Pentagon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Caught this earlier, saved the main source -see here

It has the English translation as well-here.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
WOW. Interesting find. I'm glad you posted it. Kinda reinforces the 'don't trust anything you see' thing, doesn't it? I have no idea if this is legit, or a false flag, or a double cross, or a double double cross .... it's mind numbing ....

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Igor Protsyk Military Armed Forces Ukraine

Chief, Bilateral Cooperation Division at General Staff Ukrainian Armed Forces
military at Armed Forces Ukraine

Bilateral Cooperation = Pentagon and CIA?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by maghun

International Co-operation Department of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine (ICD) is an essential part of the structure of the Armed Forces of Ukraine which is responsible for providing participation of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine in the international treaties preparation of Ukraine, in concluding international treaties of interdepartmental nature in accordance with established procedure and taking control of their fulfilment; ICD organises military co-operation and participates in the Ministry’s of Defense of Ukraine military-technical co-operation within the bounds of his competence with military bodies of the other states.

In its activity the Department is guided by the Constitution of Ukraine, laws of Ukraine, generally accepted standards and principles of the international law, current international treaties of Ukraine, decrees and orders of the President of Ukraine, by normative - legal act of a Cabinet of ministers of Ukraine, decrees, directives of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, decrees, directives and orders of the Chief of General headquarters of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

International Co-operation Department of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine

Probably so.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I find it comical that governments think it necessary to sneak around and falsify attacks in order to go to war. Haven't they learned by now that the will of the people is in no way required? They must do it for their own entertainment. Even if they were busted cold, there are no citizens here in the US who would do anything. Just begin the campaign of destruction already. We know it's coming.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Armed Forces of Ukraine near Kharkov

War without money? (whispers that gold flied to a safe place...)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Urantia1111
I find it comical that governments think it necessary to sneak around and falsify attacks in order to go to war. Haven't they learned by now that the will of the people is in no way required? They must do it for their own entertainment. Even if they were busted cold, there are no citizens here in the US who would do anything. Just begin the campaign of destruction already. We know it's coming.

As much as I would love to say I disagree with you and say you are wrong, I can't, especially on the portion that I highlighted.
I truly wish I could.

Shaade

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don't know if it's relevant or not, but the Youtube up-loader Susan Duclos is from Beforeitsnews.

Link to Susan Duclos Youtube profile

As for the email being legit, I have no idea. Does anyone else have a link to the actual site this was posted?

Edit - Scrolled back and saw this was posted - www.cyberguerrilla.org...

edit on 12-3-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Here is a couple of links to download the files [[[[[ REMOVED ]]]]]
edit on 12-3-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Members. Please do not link directly to material that has been illegally obtained… it could get us into a very hot corner. Please link to sites that are discussing/analyzing/linking material such as this.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
All important messages sent by our military are never encrypted or use codes.
Not buying this despite lower hiring standards.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It's time for a "grain of salt" everyone.

(1) The originating source is a site known to have organized false news in the past.

(2) It's highly improbable that an "Assistant Army Attache" would have clearance-level access to this type of information, much less the responsibility to pass it on for dark-operations planning.

(3) It's also highly improbable that clandestine planning would happen via Gmail.
edit on 12-3-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Sorry. I didn't know. So do you think the emails were illegally obtained?? Or do you think it is a hoax?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The use of the term 'the Company' is very telling for me.

It is used in reference to the CIA, but that is an "old school" term. They are know by different names nowadays.

I feel this is a bunk story.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

flice
Having looked through these mails, I don't see how anyone would go to lengths as to falsefy that many email with so much detail. A lot of them are even boring daily stuff like paying phone bills and accepting followers on social networks, and emails with detailed and elaborate communications between Protsyk and his followes or the Americans or just regular news casts.

To make it appear as real and in depth as possible. The same happened to Britam Defence in regards to Syria. They left many of the routine mails intact while going about their business with the fabricated juicy e-mails. Very crude, but effective in some circles. The fabrications do seem very poorly worded with the terms used and scenarios. I'd give them 4/10 for effort, but many gullible and naive people will believe every word.

voiceofrussia.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
well if the NWO wants to depopulate a couple of billion people ww3 should do it.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Thank you for that article. That was interesting. So someone could hack into an email server, steal some innocuous emails and and then add nefarious emails. The article explained how to find the numerical signatures to be able to authenticate. I wonder how that is done??

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Amazing...we scrutize pictures of supposed ufo's all the time and too most they are not believable...someone puts up alleged electronic correspondence and it must be legit...

You can believe what you want but the fact of the matter is there is no proof that this is legit...means nothing

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
The use of the term 'the Company' is very telling for me.

It is used in reference to the CIA, but that is an "old school" term. They are know by different names nowadays.

I feel this is a bunk story.

Complete bunk. The first red flag is it is in a damn e-mail. Second it used the Pentagon which nobody in the militay would do, they would say JCS, the Staff, the J2 etc. or whomever at the Pentagon would that would be making such a request. Second you are correct the Company is an old 60/70 term mostly found only in films and TV now. He would simply say Langely some other things. The entire thing reads like what somebody who knows nothing about the military or intelligence community imagine things work.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join